• Slytherclawz
    Slytherclawz Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Username: slytherclawz
    Week: Monday, September Week 1 (9/2)
    PW: 259.6
    CW: 259.0
    One thing I did well: worked out 3 days
    One thing to improve: as usual, overate all weekend. Going out of town and stressing about packing and planning that it actually didn't occur to me that I'm supposed to be on a diet 🤦‍♂️

PS. I will miss next week's weigh in
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)
    Track: no
    Calories: over
    Exercise: Yes ran 4 miles (walked par of the second half tho)
    Healthier habits: weigh measure food: in no way did I do it today.
    Goals or Day:
    I'm on vacation at my mom's house and purposely decided to let go of "shoulds" for the day. I tend to revert to childhood/adolescent habits when I'm here and that just is what it is because I can only visit every so often. Today I feel good about how I brushed my teeth right after dinner to stop from "grazing" and it really helped.
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    I'm still off the wagon :'( and beginning to panic I'm going to gain it all back. I tend to do well up untill about 4 in the afternoon and then crash on everything in sight but mostly chocolate and biscuits.
    I'm really hoping I'll get back on track next week with kids back at school.
    I'm not giving up!

Spent the weekend with extended family who haven't seen me for awhile and enjoyed a lot of nice compliments and some weird ones too ;) (is it intentional?)
    First time I get real feedback on my nearly 40lb loss so that was nice.

Have a great week everyone.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Hey Team Run Track Minds!

Is anyone interested in becoming a Co-Captain and helping Joanna out? She's doing a great job, but probably could use an extra pair of hands?! Please let me or her know!

Thanks in advance!
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    @Perla4686 hugs to you. I think it's great you're coming on hear and talking about a slip off the wagon....... that means you've not given up, you wont regain it all and you'll be back on that wagon as soon as you're ready. Be kind to yourself!
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    Thanks @kilobykilo !
    It's a funny thing sharing on here! I'm not a journalling type of girl but after sharing on here, somehow I got away from the biscuits and prepared myself a lovely veggie packed supper. I also texted my workout group and signed up for a class tonight.
    So feeling good for now, hopefully can get this feeling to carry on tomorrow....

@johicks letting you know I've changed my username.
  • johicks
    johicks Posts: 1,991 Member
    Options
    Pearl4686 wrote: »
    Thanks @kilobykilo !
    It's a funny thing sharing on here! I'm not a journalling type of girl but after sharing on here, somehow I got away from the biscuits and prepared myself a lovely veggie packed supper. I also texted my workout group and signed up for a class tonight.
    So feeling good for now, hopefully can get this feeling to carry on tomorrow....

@johicks letting you know I've changed my username.

Thanks for offering to be co-captain.

What is the new username? I may looking with tired eyes, but looks the same.
  • DogMom919
    DogMom919 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Username: DogMom919
    Week : Monday, September, Week 1(9/2/2019)
    PW: 232
    CE: 229.2
    One thing I did well: I logged everything I ate and drank
    One thing to improve: increase daily activity /movement
  • Pearl4686
    Options
    johicks wrote: »
    Pearl4686 wrote: »

What is the new username? I may looking with tired eyes, but looks the same.

Changed the letter a. Small change.
  • skullsandskeletons
    Options
    Daily post Monday
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

I got about 3 cups of water today. Not the goal but it’s something.
  • DDay2020
    DDay2020 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes/under
    Exercise: Yes/ 20 min Bike
    Healthier habits: Did my first ever Mobility Wod, 20 min beginner on YouTube
    Goals or Day: Need to find a place to set up my TRX
  • DogMom919
    DogMom919 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Username: DogMom919

Daily Post (Monday)
    Track: Yes, everything
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: Worked in Garden
    Healthier Habits: Exercising daily
    Goals or Day: Good day today...continue being committed to logging all food and drinks.
  • Toyota100
    Toyota100 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Daily post:( Sunday)
    Tracked: No
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: Went to the Fort Wayne, IN Zoo and Mall, got over 12k steps that day. We stayed in Fort Wayne two days for my son's 11th birthday.
    Goals or Day: Okay day. I been reading nutritional information to prepare myself for getting my mind set to get more consistent.
  • ajaia2001
    ajaia2001 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 1 hr w/outside bootcamp group.
    Goal/Day: Good day today. So today had no indoor bootcamp class but did manage to get to my other bootcamp class that works out at the football stadium. Happy with myself not going over calorie allowance even though had early dinner at a Rib Joint 🤗
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Calories: A tad over, but under with my killer workout figured in.
    Exercise: 1.5 hrs of a special holiday workout at the gym. We did Strength training, cardio, ropes and abs.
    Goal/Day: Great day. Had a much needed killer workout this morning. I had so much energy when I came home that i cleaned all the fans, windows, and curtains. I also cooked a nice dinner. Tomorrow is back to school for a conference day, then students start Wed. Hoping to get a good night's sleep tonight.
  • Leebett
    Leebett Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Exercise: None, I actually turned down a bike ride with my family. I really need to lose some weight to help with my energy. Getting over this cold would help too.
    Goal/Day: I had a great food day, but disappointed in my lack of energy and motivation to move.
  • bootssowhite
    bootssowhite Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Exercise: Yes, an hour walk.
    Healthier habits: I got my exercise out of the way first thing in the morning instead of waiting until the afternoon when it was hot(er) and I was busy. It won't happen during the week (I'm off on Mondays), but it's a good way to ensure that I get exercise in during the weekends.
    Goals or Day: It's been a rough couple of weeks, but for the first time in a bit, I had a really good day diet wise. It didn't feel like a struggle to stay within my calories and avoid snacking like it was the past few weeks. Hopefully it's a sign of things to come and not a one off.
This discussion has been closed.