Replies

• cr00000
    cr00000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    @cr00000
    September week 1
    PW: 179.5
    CW: 179.8

If I actually just exercise I'll lose this damn weight! Ugggghhhh....at least I know how to maintain lol
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Nice loss, @fe452436! :star:

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@Cspdb3
    @FatimaStartsAllOver
    @kellystarrn
    @matthewsfive

Please post using this template:
    Username
    September week 1
    PW:
    CW:
  • kellystarrn
    kellystarrn Posts: 23 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Username: kellystarrn
    September week 1
    PW: 259
    CW: 254.5

Its been a hard first week but worth it!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @carol_shantz, sorry to hear this. Hope everything works out for you. Hope to see you next month! <3

@Cspdb3, great loss! :star:

@matthewsfive, I feel your pain. Last weekend was Labor Day and I did not eat the way I should. This weekend is a mini-vacay with our youngest son and there are too many restaurants involved! I am looking forward to Monday when I can get back on it faithfully!! I'm afraid of the scale on Monday morning!! :smile:

@kellystarrn, fabulous loss!! :star:

@FatimaStartsAllOver, outstanding loss!! :star:

@cr00000, at least there's that! :smile:
  • tuddy315
    tuddy315 Posts: 11,333 Member
    Options
    Exercise? No
    Meet calorie budget? Yes
    Track everything? Yes
  • shewhoismany
    shewhoismany Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

I don't know how many exercise calories I am supposed to eat back, so I never eat any. If I knew how many I could eat, I might be OK.
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @shewhoismany, I think you'll find the thread I posted below helpful to your question.

Good morning! Thank you to all who participated in last week’s mini-challenge. This week’s mini-challenge is to find an article or blog on MFP that you find interesting or helpful and share it with the group. Here’s mine (the answer by Maximiliano is life-changing for me):
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/questions/16357088-does-the-minimum-calorie-recommendation-apply-to-total-calories-or-net-calories-

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@allietuge – will weigh in on Monday
    @crystalbarton31
    Please post using this template:
    Username
    September week 2
    PW:
    CW:
  • cr00000
    cr00000 Posts: 41 Member
    Options

I don't know how many exercise calories I am supposed to eat back, so I never eat any. If I knew how many I could eat, I might be OK.

Eventhough Myfitnesspal tells you exercise calories and gives you more calories to eat, I'm not sure it's accurate. I followed the budgeted calories and exercised 3 times this week and did not lose. I'm wondering if I should stick to 1400 no matter what exercise I do.
  • crystalbarton31
    crystalbarton31 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    crystalbarton31
    September Week 2
    PW: 190.6
    CW: 190.0
  • MayaVDM
    MayaVDM Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Jogging 5km and 30min bik
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No,
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No.
    I need to focus !
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    @carol_shantz, sorry to hear this. Hope everything works out for you. Hope to see you next month! <3

@matthewsfive, I feel your pain. Last weekend was Labor Day and I did not eat the way I should. This weekend is a mini-vacay with our youngest son and there are too many restaurants involved! I am looking forward to Monday when I can get back on it faithfully!! I'm afraid of the scale on Monday morning!! :smile:

@bonniehosk85
    wishing you the best with the new week and a good number on Monday :)
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @matthewsfive, no matter what the scale says I'm going to own it and get back on the wagon. It's been about 10 days now that I've not done the best I know I can do as far as eating. Even though I've been under calories most days, it needs to be tightened up here on this ship! :smile:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 60 minutes walking the art district of Asheville
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    Sept 1 ex✅cal goal✅track all✅
    Sept 2 ex✅cal goal✅track all✅
    Sept 3 ex✅cal goal✅track all✅
    Sept 4 ex✅cal goal✅track all✅
    Sept 5 ex✅cal goal✅track all✅
    Sept 6 ex✅cal goal✅track all✅
    Sept 7 ex✅cal goal❌track all✅
    Sept 8 ex✅cal goal✅track all✅
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    cr00000 wrote: »

Eventhough Myfitnesspal tells you exercise calories and gives you more calories to eat, I'm not sure it's accurate. I followed the budgeted calories and exercised 3 times this week and did not lose. I'm wondering if I should stick to 1400 no matter what exercise I do.

This is me--I do well below 1600-1700 calories of healthy foods. My (super old_ fitbit zip stopping syncing, so I am manually adding exercise for 1 calorie just to keep track of what I do/when.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Hi team! Need to re-focus on my goal of eliminating sugar; it's been creeping back in the last 2 weeks here and there and my mood, energy level and skin are showing the ill effects! So I am going to log in here each day on how I did. My diary is always open to anyone, so that's good accountability for me too! The keys for me are remembering WHY I avoid sugar (it's poison to me and I am powerless against it-better not to eat any that a little) and being prepared with healthy snacks and meals that have plenty of protein and fat.

if anyone else is interested in joining me on this no added sugar path or wants to chat about it, message me or friend me!
This discussion has been closed.