edited September 2019
    Options
    Connie7355 wrote: »
    I posted mine but here it is again...
    Connie7355
    Friday weigh in
    PW: 183.4
    CW: 180.3

So sorry! I hate it when that happens... And FANTASTIC loss this week too! Well done <3
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Connie7355 wrote: »
    I posted mine but here it is again...
    Connie7355
    Friday weigh in
    PW: 183.4
    CW: 180.3

So sorry! I hate it when that happens... And FANTASTIC loss this week too! Well done <3

Thank you!
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,263 Member
    Options
    @jugar Day 4 & 5 done! I did both today. I really liked the Pilates with weights followed by the Stretch and relaxation. How did you do?
  • micki48
    Options
    @AmyRobF it’s not too late for you to join the Pilates 10 day challenge. Just pick up on Day 6 and move forward. You can do the other ones when you have time to get in two. They are each about 15 minutes. You can break this plateau and start losing. You want to have your bathing beauty body ready for next May.
  • micki48
    Options
    @Terytha so glad to hear you have a diagnosis. I guess that’s better than a blockage or tumor. My daughter did FODMAP diet. Still sort of does although she is much better. She did not eat any fruit with a pit like peaches, mango etc. No tomatoes. She still steals clear of apples. Sometimes anxiety can cause a lot of this. Meditation or yoga may help if you are feeling anxious. I am not a doctor. Just a mom. Hope you get relief soon. Take it bit by bit. You can do this.
  • micki48
    edited September 2019
    Options
    FANTASTIC LOSSES @Connie7355 @berriesandsunshine @visiri !!! Wooooooo!!! 🎉👏🏼🎉👏🏼🎉👏🏼

Way to lead us!!!!
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    matthewsfive
    weigh in Saturday
    PW 203
    CW 199.2
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,115 Member
    Options
    matthewsfive
    weigh in Saturday
    PW 203
    CW 199.2
    tm79uzpdvled.png

This is a fantastic loss, and you have now joined fellow recent arrivals - @micki48 and @visiri and will soon be joined by @AmyRobF and @cory17 ! Keep a steady hand on the tiller - keep working on your plan to stay on plan, ok? This is beautiful, and so are you <3
  • jugar
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    @jugar Day 4 & 5 done! I did both today. I really liked the Pilates with weights followed by the Stretch and relaxation. How did you do?

I am loving this 10 day challenge. I had done some Pilates in the past, mixed in with all kinds of other exercises, but it is good to learn more. I wish the sessions were longer! I have been continuing with strength workouts too, and I like the combination. It feels great to be building muscles again :) (did I just say it feels good to be sore?)
  • micki48
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »

I am loving this 10 day challenge. I had done some Pilates in the past, mixed in with all kinds of other exercises, but it is good to learn more. I wish the sessions were longer! I have been continuing with strength workouts too, and I like the combination. It feels great to be building muscles again :) (did I just say it feels good to be sore?)

@ jugar I’m so happy to hear you like it. I joined after doing a 10 day like this. When you join, you have access to hundreds of workouts. You can search by length of time, Body part focus, etc. She also has recipes, monthly mission statements, calendars, and groups. It’s really great, but I will admit, I didn’t make time to use it like I should. I’m hoping this gets me back in the groove. I know it works.
  • micki48
    Options
    Saturday
    Week 2
    PW 198.1
    CW 196.6
  • micki48
    Options
    @Terytha steps so far. The low day I was not wearing Fitbit for most of the day. I’m sure I did, at least, 8,000. 1wix58ib0kjs.jpeg
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    matthewsfive
    weigh in Saturday
    PW 203
    CW 199.2
    tm79uzpdvled.png

This is a fantastic loss, and you have now joined fellow recent arrivals - @micki48 and @visiri and will soon be joined by @AmyRobF and @cory17 ! Keep a steady hand on the tiller - keep working on your plan to stay on plan, ok? This is beautiful, and so are you <3

@jugar
    Thank you so much, you're so sweet.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    Saturday Weigh-In: 224.8

I was lower, but I've been so bloated and my stomach so irritated that I'm guessing it'll be a while before it settles down. :(
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    matthewsfive
    weigh in Saturday
    PW 203
    CW 199.2

Yay! Go you!!!!!!😃😃😃
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Terytha wrote: »
    I found the perfect disaster: a food that is high calorie, not filling, and not tasty at all.

I regret eating it, but science demanded it.

Long story short: I found military rations and convinced all my coworkers to eat some.

Lolol I live in a military town. I probably couldn't pay most of these active duty and retired military folks to eat rations unless they were deployed to a desert and doing so was a matter of life or death. Lolol
  • jugar
    Options
    Wow! Some impressive losses rolling in -

@Connie7355 3.1
    @visiri 1.2
    @berriesandsunshine 2.0
    @matthewsfive 3.8
    @Micki48 1.5
    @Terytha 2.4

Even though each and every one of you had some struggles, you made it! B) seriously B)
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,124 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    Week 3's Group Challenge is posted in a new thread, so I'm posting it here as well. Hope to see you all participate starting tomorrow!

Not sure everyone knows, but I'm currently undergoing serious house renovations due to a storm which took place on Aug. 4th while I was out of town attending my Sister-in-law's funeral. This storm was followed last weekend by Hurricane Dorian. Thanks to the wonderful company that is doing my repairs and their quick patchwork to protect me until my scheduled repairs began on the 10th, Dorian wasn't too nasty to me! HOWEVER, all this being said, I'm basically living in a third of my home and cannot get to my kitchen without serious work. SO, this leads to the Week 3 Group Challenge...Kitchen Creations and Restaurant Sensations.

I'd like each of you to Name your favorite quick dinner meal, list the recipe if possible, including sides and drinks. Then, if you can't cook for whatever reason, what's your restaurant go-to meal, which is both delicious, nutritious and keeps you on track for your weight loss goals!! If you want extra credit, please include dessert. Pictures are nice, but make sure you include the recipes.

This will help all of us to make a new list of recipes, keep us inspired and MAKE ME FREAKIN JEALOUS, since I can't get to my kitchen! :smile:

Enjoy!!
    Jessica
    Capt, TrimStones
This discussion has been closed.