pkg1998 wrote: »
    sandkp wrote: »
    9/17 tues
    Mini challenge
    Tracked... yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise:  30 min walk
    Water: 59 oz.

Making numbers on the under but not the best food choices past 2 days... hoping tomorrow I can tweak my intake to feel better about what goes in. Wish i had a bike ride on here again but let's just say my bike seat was not my friend after the past two rides. Thinking i should have rode on nice smooth pavement and not rocky hilly dirt roads! 🤪

@sandkp - just curious, do you plan your meals? I find that if I have my food choices planned - even if it’s different options to choose from then I am less tempted to make poor choices. Just wondering if that’s an option for you.

@pkg1998 I don't usually "meal plan" but can go with what is here and make it work. It was more a problem of family/ meal stuff one day and then leaving a soccer game - trying to grab food (where I planned to go) and get it home so hubs could stay home and I could go meet the bus at the hs for my youngest - and that was overrun with another bus load of kids so impatient and tired grumpy dearest hubby (who didn't want me to run in right before the bus arrived and we would have had our food) decided McDonalds closest to home was the right choice and by 9pm I was starving and a bit stressed (from him, the night and coach/kid issues) so I reverted right back to my burger of choice! Sometimes, you just have to regroup.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @stubbornloser Congratulations!!!!! What a huge accomplishment. thanks for sharing your story - very inspiring and shows that there are many "right" ways to do things - just have to find the right way for YOU! ;)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge - September Week #2 (Sun the 8th to Sat the 14th)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @annabananamc (7) - 10th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @cmhubbard92 (7) - 32nd week IN A ROW in the Winner's Circle!!
    @energyseeker (7) - 2nd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @heaz10 (7) - 7th week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @ethelsmommy (6) - 3rd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!
    @mirendybryant (6) - 2nd week in a row in the Winner's Circle!!

Notable Effort - 4 or 5 days:
    @erikNJ (5) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!
    @ForLangston (5) - puts in another Notable Effort!!
    @Ar_cervantes (4) - puts in another Notable Effort!!
    @swauters (4) - only attempted last week; this week puts in a Notable Effort!!

Attempted:
    @murdog3t (3)
    @Caronell (1)

We dropped back down to 12 participants (from 19 the week before), but we had the same number of Winners at six. In fact, we had the exact same six Winners!! So, congratulations once again to @annabananamc, @cmhubbard92, @energyseeker, @heaz10, @ethelsmommy and @mirendybryant for putting in the hard work and remaining in the Winner's Circle for another week!! And of note, Ann, Christine, Kim and Heather were accountable for ALL SEVEN DAYS!! Well done!!
  • sandkp
    Options
    9/18 wed
    Mini challenge
    Tracked... yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise: 25 min walk
    Water: 69 oz.
  • sandkp
    Options
    Week: Week 3
    Today: Thursday, sept 19
    Start weight:  216 lbs
    Previous week's weight: 212.4 lbs
    Current week's weight: 211.6 lbs
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Week: Week 3
    Today: Thursday, sept 19
    Start weight:  216 lbs
    Previous week's weight: 212.4 lbs
    Current week's weight: 211.6 lbs

@sandkp nice loss this week! I've added your water to the spreadsheet! In response to your previous post, I hope you have less stressful nights like that in the future! 😊
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 8,000(currently, but not getting too many more)
    Water: 108oz

Today was a very focused day, actually closing out the day at the bare minimum calories(just under 1200) and I only got there by having a big helping of ice cream(I'm bad, haha). No puppy walk today (😞). I got out of work, had a huge mess to clean up, had to get recycling and garbage ready to go to the transfer station, come back home to make dinner, run around and play fetch(we have upgraded from ball to frisbee, so we're alternating them), practice obedience training, eat dinner, clean AGAIN, and make our lunches for tomorrow. I'm sure there was more to the afternoon than that, but I'm beat now!

A weird sidenote-my samsung health tracker gets way more steps while I'm at work than my Fitbit does. I think this may be because I am often carrying things and it doesnt count the steps when my arm doesn't move , but my phone registers them in my pocket.

I've updated what I have seen so far for today in the spreadsheet. Will check back in the morning before work! Keep up the awesome work TBBT!!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    So many great losses this week. Great job team!

Mini-challenge
    Sun: yes/no/yes
    Mon: yes/yes/no
    Tue: yes/yes/yes
    Wed: yes/yes/yes
    Thu:
    tracked: no
    under: yes
    exercise: no

Today totally got away from me, work was insane. I spent all day driving or in meetings. I was so mentally spent I skipped the gym. Bad excuse, and I hope the scale doesn’t show that.
    So you are probably wondering why I said no to tracking and yes to under calories. Thats a value of meal prepping. I eat the same things everyday Mon-Fri and I always eat around 1200 calories. So although I was to busy to enter everything all day I am confident I came in around 1200-1300 calories (which is 500-600 under my limit)
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    9/18/19
    Yes/yes/yes
    9/19/19
    Yes/yes/yes
    Water no
    Steps 12885 rugged hiking today
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Sept.19
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous -181.8
    Current 181.2
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    9/19/19 Mini Challenge

yes/no/no

this is a whomp whomp after my great weigh in this morning. Getting ready to go out of town and a really contentious stressful board meeting tonight sent me stress eating Chick-fil-a for lunch with no exercise to speak of beyond shopping.

however, tomorrow I will WALK WALK WALK in airports and at my son's college, and all weekend enjoy new england fall weather.

• stubbornloser
    stubbornloser Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS thank you for the kind words :)
    I DO feel like a different person!
  • stubbornloser
    stubbornloser Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    @sandkp thank you!
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Sept 19
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise yes, walked the dog

This is the first day I am not making my weekly goals. I am not feeling fabulous tonight so I type this on my phone while lying in bed.

Everyone has done so good with their weigh ins this week, I hope mine keeps up tomorrow.
  • sandkp
    Options
    9/19 thurs
    Mini challenge
    Tracked... yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise:  45 min cleaning
    Water: 83 oz.
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Friday Weigh In

Last Week - 208.6
    This week - 206.6

Feel like I’m hitting my stride! Think this might be the lowest I’ve been since starting the challenge 🤔 I know this time of year I generally find it easier to stick to it and dig in with exercise but this time round I’ve definitely been taking inspiration from @erikNJ and others on the meal prep front. I think having all my breakfasts and lunches prepped has made a massive difference!

I have a long weekend this week and so ready to get out and about and more active! Hope everyone has a good Friday as we slide into the weekend.
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    PW 173.5
    CW 175.5

Oooops!

Well I’m at the airport so no weigh in for me for 2 weeks while I’m running round Disney

Calories don’t count in Disney right? Xxx
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    9/19:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 45 min walk
    Steps: 11,538
    Water: 40 oz.
  • Mandy_tries_again
    Options
    9/19
    Tracked- yes
    Under- right at the limit
    Exercise- no
    Steps- 5,015
    Water- 66oz

Spent several hours at the Dr office with my sick daughter and then another hour at the pharmacy 😒 neither were even that busy just really took their time. I didn't do much else than take extra care of and cuddle up my baby girl.
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Friday Weigh In

Last Week - 208.6
    This week - 206.6

Feel like I’m hitting my stride! Think this might be the lowest I’ve been since starting the challenge 🤔 I know this time of year I generally find it easier to stick to it and dig in with exercise but this time round I’ve definitely been taking inspiration from @erikNJ and others on the meal prep front. I think having all my breakfasts and lunches prepped has made a massive difference!

I have a long weekend this week and so ready to get out and about and more active! Hope everyone has a good Friday as we slide into the weekend.

@Coral333 Fantastic loss this week. Meal prepping is one of the best things to do when trying to control calories. I’d be lost if I didn’t have my breakfast and lunch ready every day. Keep up the good work.
This discussion has been closed.