@Audgiebug, @Caronell, @lozenger1984 and @MelsLeanDream
  • Ar_cervantes
    Ar_cervantes Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Monday 9/16
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Excercise: yes, HIIT and an evening walk with my sister!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Sorry it's been really busy on my end so I completely forgot to post my weekly updates

2x yes

Sunday yes
    Monday no
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    9/16 mon
    Mini challenge
    Tracked... yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise:  32 min bike ride
    Water: 65 oz.
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hi. I have been absent most of the last week with a bung shoulder :/
    So I haven't kept up with the mini challenge.
    I've tried to read all the posts I've missed but it was about 8 pages long so skipped the last couple (sorry!)

I love the idea of a step challenge I have a fitbit so please let me know what I need to do.
    A water challenge would be great because my intake has been rubbish. I'll be good for one day, then terrible for 3.

We used to do a 'question of the day' (many moons ago!). I really liked participating in that.

I try and include 'self-care' every day for me...maybe checking in here would be good for that as it helps me stay on track.

Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: September Week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 238.2
    Current Weight: 237.1

Small loss this week...but Shark Week is a upon me!
    It should be a better loss next week!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    @murdog3t is the 4588 for Monday? Today starts the week, so I will be putting Monday's number in for you :)

Those were for Saturday & Sunday
    I’ll post Monday tomorrow
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 - I filled out the form, but I wasn’t able to edit the spreadsheet. Any idea why not? I would just prefer to update the sheet directly since I have the app and can find the spreadsheet easier than the form.

@pkg1998 Could you message me your email(whatever you use for sheets)? I can add you to the spreadsheet to edit. Because I'm still playing with things, I have myself as the only person to edit it right now.
  • MelsLeanDream
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 can you add me to the sheet please? I've filled in the form but thats all I can do.
    Also...do I need to change my water intake from mls to oz??
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day 161.5
    Last few days at work before a break and going to refocus on my routines
    Will have a bit more time to contribute here too
  • MelsLeanDream
    Options
    Water is 65oz (1950ml)
    Is that easier than mls for the google sheet?
    @cmhubbard92
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 I can’t even imagine trying to workout at home with a puppy running around. But I’m sure it provides plenty of other activity.

I had 66 messages to read through so sorry if I do not credit things already said.

I would like to do the water challenge. Someone said something about drinking water as soon as you wake up and that is exactly how I start my days. I try to drink between 20-40 oz before I leave the house for work and I carry another 16-32 with me. Then of course having it with food and exercise always helps.

I have a fitbit but no clue where it is. I’ll look for it this weekend and see about joining the steps challenge next week

@erikNJ the puppy definitely gives me plenty of activity! He hates being crated, so the only thing that works for him when we're gone is blocking him in the hallway with doors shut... but, that doesn't work for going downstairs to do weights because the basement door is at the very end of the hallway, of course!

You can hop into the water or step challenge anytime! I hope you can find your fitbit! You have a great plan for water! I wish I could drink enough water before I leave in the morning! I tend to stick to my coffee first thing in the morning, and drink my 32oz bottle by my lunchtime at work, follow it by a 24oz bottle, and refill with ice throughout the day.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    mini-challenges
    Sept 16
    tracked-yes
    under-yes
    exercise-yes, weights and arc trainer

water 108 oz, steps >16000

goals
    teeth, weights, and computer- all so far so good. It's only day 2 of 7

@swauters great job yesterday! I've logged your numbers in! I will try to remember to post the links once in a while so they don't get lost, but posting on here is no problem!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    murdog3t wrote: »
    @murdog3t is the 4588 for Monday? Today starts the week, so I will be putting Monday's number in for you :)

Those were for Saturday & Sunday
    I’ll post Monday tomorrow

I realized I had the dates off. My brain wasn't functioning! I will remove that!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Water is 65oz (1950ml)
    Is that easier than mls for the google sheet?
    @cmhubbard92

@MelsLeanDream thank you! I could have looked up the conversion, but that definitely helps! I have added you to the sheet! For both! :) and I could use your email or Fitbit username to add you to our challenges on Fitbit!
  • cmhubbard92
    edited September 2019
    Options
    9/17/19 weigh-in

Previous week: 204.9
    Current week: 203.3
    Loss: 1.6lb

Honestly surprised to have a good loss this week! Shark week is treating me well this month!
  • MelsLeanDream
    edited September 2019
    Options
  • cmhubbard92
    edited September 2019
    Options
    So many questions...but how do I join the fitbit challenge?

@MelsLeanDream Let me know your fitbit username or the email you used to sign up, I will send you a friend request on Fitbit and I'll send you the challenge invite. I think challenges only work on the fitbit app

Edit: sent you a request!
  • MelsLeanDream
    Options
    So many questions...but how do I join the fitbit challenge?

@MelsLeanDream Let me know your fitbit username or the email you used to sign up, I will send you a friend request on Fitbit and I'll send you the challenge invite. I think challenges only work on the fitbit app

Edit: sent you a request!

Accepted! Please add me to the challenge!
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    9/16:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 50 minutes treadmill
    Steps: 13,700
    Water: 67 oz.
  • energyseeker
    energyseeker Posts: 860 Member
    Options