TRIMSTONES - OCTOBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    @jenready @schlerin @Arc130 @DreaRN15 @angmarie28 @kmfeig87 I need your steps for the rest of week 4 in Sep. Please send ASAP so I can announce winners for both the week, as well as the month. Let me know also if you're participating for Oct. Thanks, Jessica

Sorry I missed Saturday
    9/28 - 3326
    And yes I'm participating in October.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9/27 6,129
    9/28 8,445
    9/29 5,145
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    4fs2c9kmg0mb.png
    PLEASE WELCOME TO THE OCTOBER CHALLENGE ON TEAM MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES
    @KathynDes AND @disturbed4ever13
    LET’S HELP IN GETTING THESE TEAMMATE SETTLED FOR THE OCTOBER CHALLENGE
    THANKS GREG
    LISELYN WILL POST THEM ON THE OCT SPREADSHEET

• schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    9/29 = 7,352
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    bsgraham10 wrote: »
    Bsgraham10
    Friday
    PW 256
    CW ???

My wife accidentally knocked my scale off the shelf and broke it. I will have to carry weight over from last week.

ikgpraehkgfv.jpeg

A pink scale? I am not mourning your loss.
  • Loriab901
    Loriab901 Posts: 114 Member
    edited September 2019
    Options
    kmfeig87 Member
    September 29, 2019 2:45PM
    @Loriab901 Welcome to the group! Lots of awesome peeps here!

Thanks for the welcome!

I was part of this group before, reached my goal a few months ago. My total weight loss was 55 lbs. Since then I have gained 13 lbs, most of it recent, so I’m hoping it will come off quickly rather than slowly. I track my steps too so I wouldn’t mind doing that through here as well. Lori
  • Loriab901
    Loriab901 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Steps

Sep 29 - 11,197
  • SaraMakingChanges
    SaraMakingChanges Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    SaraMakingChanges
    Week 1
    Monday
    Previous weight: 193.0
    Current weight: 197.0
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,104 Member
    Options
    @KathynDes AND @disturbed4ever13 WELCOME!!! Take a few minutes and tell us a little bit about yourself!! I'm Jessica, one of the two captains here...I'll let @mulecanter tell you about his time in prison...shhhh! I'm the chatty one in the group, so be prepared for my constant musings. Also, I track the stats for the step group, so if you're a walking addict as I am, and would like to join us, please let me know and I'll put you on the October chart. You can find the step chart at the bottom of the same sheet where we track the weigh-ins.

Again, welcome and don't be a stranger!! :smile:
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Waiting on @arc130 and @angmarie28 to catch up and close out the Sep step chart. Please get back to me ASAP. Thanks ladies! Jessica
  • disturbed4ever13
    disturbed4ever13 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome. My name is Christina. I've struggled with weight for as long as I can remember. I have been using MFP for the last couple weeks and it really seems to be helping. For the first time I feel like I believe in my ability to make changes. My brother is getting married next year which is a big motivator. Again, thanks for the welcome and including me. Looking forward to this. One question.. for the steps do I just add them to my weekly weigh in numbers? Like weekly total?

Take care, wishing you all success in reaching your goals!
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Steps
    9/29-5189
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome. My name is Christina. I've struggled with weight for as long as I can remember. I have been using MFP for the last couple weeks and it really seems to be helping. For the first time I feel like I believe in my ability to make changes. My brother is getting married next year which is a big motivator. Again, thanks for the welcome and including me. Looking forward to this. One question.. for the steps do I just add them to my weekly weigh in numbers? Like weekly total?

Take care, wishing you all success in reaching your goals!

Hey Christina...good to hear from you! For steps, just record them from your Apple watch, Fitbit or even your cell phone..whatever you use for your step tracker...I'm on Fitbit, so that's what I use...
    Jessica
  • kmfeig87
    kmfeig87 Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    @KathynDes and @disturbed4ever13 Welcome to the group! Glad to have you here with us!
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    Steps
    9/29 7939
  • kmfeig87
    Options
    Steps 9/30 2401
  • kateberard
    kateberard Posts: 110 Member
    Options