Jp's omad journey

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Your pictures look so yummy for sure.

I guess diet pills are huge over there, they have them here but for someone to take 12 in one day that is crazy. :).....Glad you had a good time with your family.....Sorry they are so obsessed with your weight.....to me you are super tiny :)....
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,111 Member
    @volgirl1322 - No worries😘 Got use to it 😅😂 The food were delicious 😋🍲👍🤤 Now, I have to hop up onto my OMAD wagon once again😁
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Man oh man. I really wish we had more authentic foods here... like Chinese foods. It's all just americanized stuff, which is good don't get me wrong, but I would love to try actual Chinese food dishes b/c it looks amazing!
  • jadepearl
    @LiLee2018 - Yes, we are indeed a luck here in Down Under😊😉 There's so many different food from different cultures... delicious 😋🤤
  • jadepearl
    We are now in Spring... so, while you guys are getting cooler, we Down Under will be getting hotter😭🥵

Check out our weather forecast

m47vjkq41fil.jpg

Have a wonderful Monday ❤️😘
  • jadepearl
    Y2W11
    CW:54kg
    My next weigh-in will be this Sat / Sun

Good evening OMADers <3

It has been a wonderful sunny day over here in Down Under :) Washed 2 loads of clothes and every single item is dry :) Currently, the temperature is 7°C. Tomorrow, it will be another sunny sunny day with a temperature of 24°C (max). So, will be washing bed sheets, pillow cases, etc, etc, etc. It seems that we will not be having any rain for the whole week.

On the OMAD front... I have hop by up onto the OMAD wagon and today, I broke my fast at around 1pm. The total calories for today is 1045. I also managed to zumba for 40 mins this evening. As for my liquid intake, so far 1/2 of my 2L bottle of water (I know its horrible :( ), 1 pot of tea and 1 diet soda. Hopefully by the end of the night, I will finish my 2L.

How's everyone doing? I guess you guys will be getting cooler weather now :) As for us here, it going to get warmer and warmer and by December, you will be hearing me complaining about it.

Take care and have a wonderful Tuesday <3
  • LiLee2018
    Oh I can't wait for the cooler weather! I know you gotta be sick of it by now lol
    It was SO hot and dry this summer here. I'm so ready for like the 2 weeks of fall weather, back to summer weather, little more fall then like our 1 week of winter temps before it warms up again lol.

• jadepearl
    @LiLee2018 - I guess that's how we are...always complaining 😂😂🤣 According to our weather forecast, this summer it will be extra hot🔥😩🥵I think it will be another horrible summer 😖😣🥵🥵🥵
  • jadepearl
    edited October 2019
    Found something interesting and would like to share with you guys. From this map, it seems that I kind of get the same type of weather and seasons like what one finds in California. Hmmm, I wonder if its really true🤔🤔🤔

wqe7ryk7xkhd.jpg

h19pvmbyy7l8.jpg

• LiLee2018
    That's pretty cool. Must be like northern california though since it sounds like yall actually get seasons? That's interesting though!
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    That is totally cool!
  • jadepearl
    Y2W11

Good evening OMADers <3

I think we are just too pampered as quite a number of my friends complained that its too hot today :lol::lol::lol: We hit a temperature of 24°C and I know that a lot of us turned on the AC. I didn't allow my kids to do so as electricity has gone up tremendously. I told them to on the industrial fan. They practically sat in front of the fan :lol:

On the OMAD front, I broke my fast at around 12pm today. I bought some Fuji Apples and I ate 2 apples today..OMG, its soooooooo sweet <3 So, the total calories including my main meal is around 1099 calories. Really happy with myself today I managed to drink 2L of water, 1 pot of tea and 2 diet soda. I didn't do too well yesterday on my liquid intake though :( As for exercise, managed to do 45 mins of zumba this evening. Really hoping to see 53 land this week... fingers cross!!!

Hope that you guys are doing well on the OMAD front <3

Take care and have a wonderful Wed <3
  • jadepearl
    Here's a popular meme about our Summer season.

c0wodaigu9l2.jpg
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    LMAO that chart is so cool!!! I agree with Lisa, must be NorCal, cause SoCal gets NO seasons LOL - super interesting though!!!

Your food looked AWESOME! I'm jealous of all the variety you guys have! I'm pretty lucky that in MI we have a really strong middle eastern and even some Indian influence, but anything Asian is super americanized - they don't even HAVE hot pot or korean bbq or anything fun here. You'll shed any vaca weight SUPER fast!
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 Yup, that's an awesome chart :) We have a lot of funny charts, memes, etc in Down Under... :lol:
  • jadepearl
    Y2W11

Good evening OMADers <3

It suppose to be a sunny day today but....we had haze :( Too much burning today, I guess :( I think everyone is doing their burning before the fire ban starts :smirk: Before school starts, daylight saving starts too. Do you guys have daylight savings too?

wcuew3d8cxzi.jpg

So many things to do and prepare before the school starts this coming Monday. Have to take out all their summer uniforms and keep their winter uniforms back into airtight clothes storage bags. Got my kids to try out their summer uniforms just in case I have to buy new ones as they grow-up so far these days.

On the OMAD front, I broke my fast at around 1pm today. Besides my mail course, I ate an apples, 1 big bowl, of grapes and 4 pieces of rice crackers. The total calories for today is 1098. I also managed to zumba for 45 mins today which I am happy with. As for the liquid intake, manage to drink 2L of water, no tea today I just don't feel too well and 1 diet soda. I think I am going to get hay fever soon :(

How are you guys doing on the OMAD front? Let's OMAD on, you guys! <3

Have a wonderful Thursday <3
  • LiLee2018
    Yeah we have daylight savings time. Like 99% of the population hates it lol. And according to google we fall back Nov 3rd.
    Hope you're feeling ok!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Awwwwwwwwwww feel better babe! Funny, I always make tea WHEN I don't feel good LOL - not exclusively of course but still LOL - hope you get to feeling better lady!!! Sending healing vibes!
  • jadepearl
    @LiLee2018 - Thank you <3 I get hay fever every Spring and no medicine works for me :(
  • jadepearl
    @mistymeadows2005 - Thank you <3 I tend to drink green tea each day but I just couldn't drink any yesterday. But, I wouldn't mind a black tea with sugar... :lol: However, I am trying to cut down on my sugar intake... :(