TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (October)

Options

Replies

• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    Sorry team.. been a busy couple days and spent way more time at nursing home than planned yesterday but it's worth it to see mom happy n visiting. That put me on the run for the rest of the evening though. Work was longer then planned today... plan to cath up on the feed tomorrow (along with my video and link!) I also need to think outside of the red green white color scheme I totally duplicated without thought.

@sandkp - that's my favorite color scheme! Everything outside of that seems super exotic. Haha!
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday
    Previous week- 230.2
    This week- 228.6
    ⬇1.6lbs

That scale had consistently read 227.6 for the past 4 days in a row and this morning on my official weigh in day out goes up an even pound 😒

This is still a great loss. Well done!
  • lozenger1984
    lozenger1984 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    On work days I sometimes only walk 70 steps. Not even walking for a bathroom break in 12 hours on a bad day.

First 3 days on holiday: 15000, 18000,12000 steps.

Love having time and enjoying walking everywhere!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Wednesday 10.2.19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    20 min Yoga Day 4 and Strength training (upper body)
    I didn't really put a lot of effort into eating fruits or veggies today.

Water: 40 oz
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise no
    We have had a crazy amount of rain this year. Around midnight my daughter woke me up and said our roof was leaking. Spent the night sopping up water, placing pans around the house to carch the drips, and monitoring the situation. After work we got on the roof and did a quick patch job to one part and waiting for a break in the rain long enough to get onto the othe part of our steep roof. May be Friday.

Long story, but no intentional exercise and i am now beat.

Steps 14757
    Water 58 oz
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    10/2
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'm late with my numbers and I'm sorry.
    School holidays have just begun and my MIL in with us until Thursday next week. I'll do my weigh-ins...but my other usual interaction will be minimal until I have my house back!
    The two new extra challenges look great and I can't wait to get started on them both.

Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: October Week 1
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 237.1
    Current Weight: 236.5
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    10/2 Tuesday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked...yes
    Under... yes
    Exercise: yes Gym grid group exercise and some treadmill

Other challenges:
    Steps:6085

Water: oz.59

Food:
    Red: tomato
    Orange: paw paw,
    Blue: blue Berries
  • petrocoetsee
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise no
    We have had a crazy amount of rain this year. Around midnight my daughter woke me up and said our roof was leaking. Spent the night sopping up water, placing pans around the house to carch the drips, and monitoring the situation. After work we got on the roof and did a quick patch job to one part and waiting for a break in the rain long enough to get onto the othe part of our steep roof. May be Friday.

Steps 14757
    Water 58 oz

A pity the quantity of water mopped doesn't count towards your water target. Small consolation however is that you burned more calories mopping water than you would have sleeping. :D Hope you don't have water damage
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    @swauters I hope that the water problem slows down a bit!!! That's never a good thing!

10/2/19
    Steps: 8761
    Water: 96oz
    Food:
    Red-Strawberries, grapes
    Yellow- Banana
    Brown-whole grain wheat bread
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday
    Previous week- 230.2
    This week- 228.6
    ⬇1.6lbs

That scale had consistently read 227.6 for the past 4 days in a row and this morning on my official weigh in day out goes up an even pound 😒

@mirendybryant That can be disappointing, but look on the bright side that you still lost 1.6! That’s a great loss for the week.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    Tracked, at and lots of steps b/c guess what-I'm de-cluttering my garage. Lots of lifting and moving my body

@ForLangston I do believe that de-cluttering the garage is harder than most workouts you can find online :D
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    10/2:
    Exercise: 40 minutes treadmill
    Steps: 10,878
    Water: 40 oz.
    Food: blueberries, tomatoes, cucumbers
  • pkg1998
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Mini challenge
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise no

Steps 14757
    Water 58 oz

@swauters That is certainly not a good way to wake up in the middle of the night (is there a good way?). I hope the roof issues are not too serious and be careful on that steep roof.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    10/2 Tuesday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked...yes
    Under... yes

Other challenges:

Food:

@petrocoetsee Interested to know what “paw paw” is?
  • pkg1998
    Options
    I was updating posted weights for the week for Lisa and I think we’re missing weights from the following:

@dymphnadaniels
    @Caronell
    @eatingfoodles

If I missed it, could you post it again? I think I went to all the posts and we have quite a few for so early in the month. I love the interaction this group has started recently.
  • petrocoetsee
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    10/2 Tuesday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked...yes
    Under... yes

Other challenges:

Food:

@petrocoetsee Interested to know what “paw paw” is?

Paw Paw probably is a slang word for papaya
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini challenge
    Sun: yes/yes/yes
    Water: 12 cups
    Mon: yes/yes/yes
    Water: 16 cups
    Tue: yes/yes/yes
    Wed: yes/yes/no

Still kind of in a mental funk but i’m trying my hardest to not give up on this week. I am really behind at work from last week, between jury duty and the hospital, so I haven’t had much time to spend here. I will try to dedicate more time hopefully next week.
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    So what's a girl to do.. we had the daily weekly weigh debate... you all know I said I do both n realized the jumps from time to time. Well this week with outside issues I've been watching daily.. mon 212.4, Tuesday 212.9 wed 212.5 and today weigh in day.. 215.7. ummm really? Before any food or drink.. after descent sleep and the bathroom (sorry if tmi) so again.. what's a girl supposed to do with that info? Not the mental start I wanted to the day especially one so fun filled - clean fish tanks, toilets, clean out fridge, study some for the work test I have to take and pass in a month or two.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Tracked, at and lots of walking. I seriously think I'm walking more to over compensate for my lack of a fitbit. I may just by a new one.

Red: raspberry, tomatoes
    Purple-cabbage
    Green: my salad and can guacamole count ;)
    Yellow: tomato
    Orange: shredded carrots and tomato

I can't believe it's Thursday ya'll! Wow, this week flew by
This discussion has been closed.