• brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Tuesday 10.29.19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: half hour of aerobics

Water: 48oz - ready need to get up my intake. I just don't feel that thirsty and forget to drink more.
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    10/29/19 mini challenge
    yes/yes/yes
  • teriadrayton
    teriadrayton Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello Team! I am excited to be a part of the November Challenge and look forward to helping the team accomplish their goals while accomplishing my own. I truly believe accountability is key and hope this will be a way to boost my nutrition accountability. Working out is my hobby, so I have no problems there. Understanding the 80% Nutrition and 20% Workout formula has been my challenge. Hopefully, this helps!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    10/28/19
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 10,759
    Water: 96.9oz

10/29/19
    Steps: 16,129
    Water: 96.9oz

10/30/19
    Steps: 12,178
    Water: 113.8
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    petrocoetsee Member
    October 30, 2019 9:16AM
    @Nicoletime4me Great loss!

Thanks,,,weighing in a day early.

• erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Coral333 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS I’ve just caught up on your leaving post having got back from our trip. I’m so sorry to see you go and will miss you!
    Wishing you all the best and hope that you’ll be feeling on the right track within yourself soon. X
    cossmoss15 wrote: »

@HASWLRS Thank you for all the work you have done to support our group. All the best to you as you move forward.

@Coral333 and @cossmoss15, thank you for your kind words. Just backing off from MFP in general these last couple of weeks has already improved my head space.

I just wanted to pop in and thank you for all of your support and kind words over the many months. You were really great and I am glad you are feeling better.

Unfortunately team, I am not feeling better. I need a real long focus on my mental health right now. Thankfully I have not let that ruin my health. Today was my first workout in over three weeks. But I have been keeping my diet in check and haven't been packing on the pounds.
    This actually happened with me the same months last year and I rejoined in December. I hope if I can get my head right I will rejoin you again.
    Thanks to any person who ever interacted with me, responded to a post or even just liked one. You guys are a great team.
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Understanding the 80% Nutrition and 20% Workout formula has been my challenge. Hopefully, this helps!
    Can you explain the 80/20 formula to me? Tks
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    10/30 Wednesday
    Mini challenge
    Tracked...yes
    Under... Yes
    Exercise: Yes grid class at gym

Other challenges:
    Steps:6522

Water: oz.85
  • annabananamc
    annabananamc Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Last one - better than a poke in the eye I guess

Username: annabananamc
    Starting weight: 165.6
    Weigh in week: Week 5
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week's weight: 165.8
    Today's Weight: 165.5
    Weekly gain/loss: - 0.3
    Monthly gain/loss: - 0.1
  • pkg1998
    pkg1998 Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    Birthday weigh in. 152.7.
    This is my original target weight, so pleased to have got here.
    However..... I realise i'm not quite done yet and probably have another 10-14 to go.
    Because I've never been below about 180, it's so hard to know at what point i'll feel comfortable/ happy so just gotta keep going til i'm feeling good.

@lozenger1984 Congratulations and Happy Birthday (a day late). It’s probably a mixed blessing that you made it to your original goal, but now decided that you might want a little lower. It’s important to listen to our bodies when determining where we are comfortable finishing.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    October 30
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous 179.8
    Current- 177
    😊

@Nicoletime4me Wow! Incredible loss this week. You might have to share your secret with the rest of us.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Username-brandi_84
    Weigh in day : Wednesday
    Starting: 184.3
    Week 1:. 183.2
    Week 2:. 182.1
    Week 3:. 184.1
    Week 4:. 183.0
    Week 5:. 182.5

@brandi_84 A great loss to end October. You were very successful this month - well done.
  • pkg1998
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Coral333 wrote: »
    @HASWLRS I’ve just caught up on your leaving post having got back from our trip. I’m so sorry to see you go and will miss you!
    Wishing you all the best and hope that you’ll be feeling on the right track within yourself soon. X
    cossmoss15 wrote: »

@HASWLRS Thank you for all the work you have done to support our group. All the best to you as you move forward.

@Coral333 and @cossmoss15, thank you for your kind words. Just backing off from MFP in general these last couple of weeks has already improved my head space.

I just wanted to pop in and thank you for all of your support and kind words over the many months. You were really great and I am glad you are feeling better.

Unfortunately team, I am not feeling better. I need a real long focus on my mental health right now. Thankfully I have not let that ruin my health. Today was my first workout in over three weeks. But I have been keeping my diet in check and haven't been packing on the pounds.
    This actually happened with me the same months last year and I rejoined in December. I hope if I can get my head right I will rejoin you again.
    Thanks to any person who ever interacted with me, responded to a post or even just liked one. You guys are a great team.

@erikNJ Sometimes it better to focus on other aspects of our life first before working on the physical. Good luck to you and we hope you come back when you’re feeling up to it.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    However..... I realise i'm not quite done yet and probably have another 10-14 to go.
    Because I've never been below about 180, it's so hard to know at what point i'll feel comfortable/ happy so just gotta keep going til i'm feeling good.

@lozenger1984 - Happy Birthday.
    Congratulations on making it to your original target weight.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    October 30
    Weigh in day- Thursday
    Previous 179.8
    Current- 177
    😊

Nice loss!
  • stubbornloser
    stubbornloser Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Username: stubbornloser
    Weigh in week: 5 - Oct 31, 2019
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Week’s Weight: 201.6
    Today’s Weight: 203.2

So frustrated!!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options

10/28/19
    yes/no/yes (was our anniversary and hubby brought chocolates, over by 100cals)

@annabananamc, happy belated anniversary!! Only over by 100 calories is very good for that day....hope you have many more anniversaries just like this one!!
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options

@lozenger1984, happy belated birthday!! What a great present to give yourself.....reaching your birthday goal!! So glad you realize "what's next" for you because without that direction, that next goal, we tend to undo whatever we have done.
This discussion has been closed.