November 5 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    zwuegarvbd8y.jpeg
    Some days, I just like to open the daily discussion with a chuckle. Here is a photo of an attorney friend of mine. This was his last day before retirement from the county criminal prosecutor office. He is a great guy who has focused on protection of women and children. He will be missed.
    Check out his “shoes”

That's awesome. If I did that, everyone would not be surprised as it would be well within my normal! Although I would probably have gone with the full bunny costume, because I can.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Very "bunny"! Congrats on his retirement and kudos for his help in protecting women and children! Awesome. :heart:

Sorry about the damage, @lexabeep. Glad you're listening to your body this time. Have a great day! :smile:
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,071 Member
    Options
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    zwuegarvbd8y.jpeg
    Some days, I just like to open the daily discussion with a chuckle. Here is a photo of an attorney friend of mine. This was his last day before retirement from the county criminal prosecutor office. He is a great guy who has focused on protection of women and children. He will be missed.
    Check out his “shoes”

That's awesome. If I did that, everyone would not be surprised as it would be well within my normal! Although I would probably have gone with the full bunny costume, because I can.

@Dory_42 You are awesome in so many ways! 🐰, kidney donor, athlete & more!!!
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    Dory_42 wrote: »
    zwuegarvbd8y.jpeg
    Check out his “shoes”

@Dory_42 You are awesome in so many ways! 🐰, kidney donor, athlete & more!!!

Haha, most people just call me crazy, but thank you!
  • Bill70sStrong
    Bill70sStrong Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 2 hours strength training.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • sweet_october
    sweet_october Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 :)
  • lrsirius
    lrsirius Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. 35 minutes walk/run-really enjoying the none to run.
    Calories:Yes, way under
    Tracked:Yes
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #2. Sick :pensive:
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    11/5
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes...30 minute outside walk in very cool breezy weather.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, on target.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    @RangerRickL love the pic. For a significant birthday for one of my boss's...part of his costume were bunny ears and giant pink slippers! :)