gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise a little
    Water 96oz
    Goals/comments so still here in the hospital waiting for rehab but won my HRA case fair Hearing over the phone so my case will stay open for another month. Yay!

Wednesday

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes
    Water 120oz
    Goals/comments
    Yes still in the hospital today made 19 days but told my doctor if they so not hear anything I want to go home Friday. And guess what Yep the insurance called me at 4pm said they reverse the denial for Rehab so hopefully I get transfer soon so I can get back to my journey because eating all these carbs I am gaining instead of losing.

P.S. Probably for the rest of this month my weight will be listed under the cheer squad so as not to hurt the team. Until I return home which won't be until Dec 5th🀞🏾🀞🏾
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    143tobe wrote: Β»
    Daily Post - Wednesday

Track: Mentally
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Nope

Ok, so Monday and Tuesday were a disaster food-wise. The stress of prepping for the party led me to stress eat and I decided that I would just be really crabby at my son's party if I tried to fast or keep it keto so I gave myself free reign. So I probably ate enough calories over those two days to feed me for a week. Today I didn't track but I know my calories were under. I'm also rethinking this OMAD thing. Trying to participate in a weight loss challenge while doing experimental eating just puts too much pressure on me because instead of focusing on what might work for me (or not) in the long run, I'm too worried about gaining weight for weigh in day. So I might not participate in this challenge next month.

Oh, and thanks for all the responses about the messy houses. It feels good knowing I'm not alone. And maybe I should look into a cleaning app. If I can clean up my phone to make room for yet another app. :#

I understand your frustration in trying to find what works for you, I've been there. If it's the weight issue maybe try being on the cheer squad so you don't have that pressure with your weight next month. Regardless of what you decide WE ARE ALL ROOTING FOR YOUR SUCCESS!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily post

Track βœ”
    Calories βœ”
    Exercise βœ”

This is my first daily post even though I have successfully tracked, stayed under calories and exercised every day since the November challenge began. I will try to check in daily.

Just do your best that's all anyone can ask of youβ€πŸ‘πŸΎ
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Weekly Weigh-in Wednesday
    November week 2

PW - 258.2
    CW - 251.8

Yay a Awesome loss!πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺ🏾πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: November 12th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 7,355 steps

I had a long afternoon meeting followed by a dental appointment so I didn't get all of my steps in. I hope to make it up over the next couple of days.
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Thursday

Track βœ”
    Calories βœ”
    Exercise βœ”

A1C is down to a normal level!!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    LadyRN76 wrote: Β»
    Username: LadyRN76
    PW 159.3
    CW 156.4

Back on track and being more cognizant of calories has helped tremendously.

Fantastic
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Daily check in
    Thurs Nov 14
    Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Exercise walked fir an hour plus started some doing some exercises with free weights
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Nov Wk 2 - Thurs, 11/14

Calories: Under
    Exercise: 45 minutes of cardio
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Options
    Thursday.
    Track: yes
    Calories: over
    Exercise: no

I was in meetings all day and then had lunch and dinner ordered and paid for by companies I was with during the business talks.

HOW do you stay under calories and not upset the apple cart of not eating what they ordered? We're not talking mini sandwiches; lunch was steak and baked potatoes and dinner was a fried seafood smorgasbord. πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: Β»
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Comments: Well today is the day that I start cooking for my weekend thanksgiving celebration with my family. Made my pie crusts today, and I did this on purpose while fasting because I tend to eat the pie crust as I cook it...literally every time, there is just something about pie crust.... so got that out of the way, and finishing the pies today while I can taste the middle, and so far the pumpkin pie is great, about to go make my chocolate peanut butter pie and that is going to be hard not to eat it allll while cooking it but I can do it. And these are of course low carb and sugar free :smile:

This is awesome. My kids have been begging me to make pumpkin pie but I've been so busy and the pumpkin I have is HUGE so I've been trying to figure out the best way to cook it. I'm going to have to freeze a good portion of it, but our freezers are so tiny and always full. I will make a couple of regular pies for them and one for me. So whatever I do make...I will need to freeze some of the finished product...but again...no freezer space.

Please share the recipe for the chocolate PB pie!!
  • 143tobe
    143tobe Posts: 620 Member
    edited November 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday November 14th

Track: No
    Calories: I didn't track, but I know they were under.
    Exercise: None...but between my job and cleaning all day I went over 13,000 steps.

I did OMAD today but other than a small portion of jalapeno Cheetos I kept it low carb. I just feel better when fasting or eating low carb. On Monday when my eating went all haywire....the meal at work was almost nothing but carbs so I ended up eating a smaller portion but came home to finish my meal so I could add protein but it ended up just snowballing into a two day binge. Yesterday's low carb OMAD went smoothly, but I ate at 5pm and at home in my preferred setting. So my plan is to do OMAD at home again. I don't know if we are allowed to take food home from work (I think they want us to eat it there because they want to encourage comradery) but I think I will start to take a container with me so I can take something I can eat at home later, until someone says otherwise.

I didn't work out this week....but my focus has been cleaning. I do feel weaker when I don't work out regularly but I also know that on days I workout, I just don't have the same time or energy to dedicate to cleaning. So for now I'm going to keep my focus on cleaning (I owe this to my poor family) and once things have reached a decent state, I will resume my workouts. I will still try to get a decent run in this weekend though. I hope it stays dry. I miss running in the woods but the mud makes it difficult.

*and about next month. Yes, joining the cheer squad is a good idea. I'll think about it. It might be the best way to go, especially for December which might prove to be a disaster with all the holiday family pressure. If I don't have the pressure of not letting the team down, I might actually do better.
  • smallhippo1
    smallhippo1 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Daily post weds 13th
    Track - yes
    Calories-slightly over
    Exercise - 10,000 steps
    Slight over on calories but I'm on 1200 s always allow myself to 1400 for flexibility as sometimes 1200 just isnt enough and I seem to be losing on 1400
  • smallhippo1
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: Β»
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes, fasting.
    Exercise: 70 mins weight training, housework, walked about 6k steps literally around my house cleaning.

Comments: Well today is the day that I start cooking for my weekend thanksgiving celebration with my family. Made my pie crusts today, and I did this on purpose while fasting because I tend to eat the pie crust as I cook it...literally every time, there is just something about pie crust.... so got that out of the way, and finishing the pies today while I can taste the middle, and so far the pumpkin pie is great, about to go make my chocolate peanut butter pie and that is going to be hard not to eat it allll while cooking it but I can do it. And these are of course low carb and sugar free :smile:

Chocolate peanut butter pie sounds amazing!
  • karsei01
    karsei01 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Just had to share...
    I've always been a kinda weak guy, or not weak, but average? Always done loads of running and biking, but never trained my upper body.
    I always work out alone, with no one to be spotter, so I tend to do more reps of safety reasons. But today I tried, and successfully did 100kg in bench. Big round number!! I knew it was more than doable, since I did my normal sets at 90, and thus should be able to do one rep at 115, but it is a mental wall to put on three numbers with the potential of beeing stuck under it.

Kinda proud of myself today :-)
  • smallhippo1
    Options
    karsei01 wrote: Β»
    Just had to share...
    I've always been a kinda weak guy, or not weak, but average? Always done loads of running and biking, but never trained my upper body.
    I always work out alone, with no one to be spotter, so I tend to do more reps of safety reasons. But today I tried, and successfully did 100kg in bench. Big round number!! I knew it was more than doable, since I did my normal sets at 90, and thus should be able to do one rep at 115, but it is a mental wall to put on three numbers with the potential of beeing stuck under it.

Kinda proud of myself today :-)

Well done 😁
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Hi team

Sorry I haven’t been as active on MFP over the past few days. It was my sons first birthday yesterday so I was quite busy arranging things. I haven’t done very well with my food choices over the past few days because there was a lot of cake and sweets involved, but I’m now back to normality again 😊 I hope everyone is well πŸ€—
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Tdrjustus3
    Monday
    Week 2
  • caloricus
    caloricus Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Username: caloricus
    Week: November, week 2
    Friday