Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Great, @inshapeCK. We'll get there! :star:
  • dmfaler
    dmfaler Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    @dmfaler I'm going to try investing in some better winter running gear. Treadmills scare me (what if I slide off the back!) and the only local indoor track is 1/10 of a mile - that is a lot of go 'rounds looking at the same walls. I am hoping that better preparation will carry the day.

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Running and walking.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

I hear you on the treadmill. I really don't like it at all. Our track is 1/12 but it is fine for a short run :) I have some great winter running gear. Smartwool makes some great tops and I love my UnderArmour running pants.
  • dmfaler
    Options
    Good morning!
    My exercise plan for this month is to use Davina Dvd most of the days and walk on treadmill in between....so yesterday did the Top Fit and today the Bottom Fit. They're only 30 min long so they're ok :) I have to adjust some exercises and replace some as I am not fit enough but I know after the month I will see some improvement.
    @Coccolino30, you'll definitely see improvement by the end of the month. Good job!! :smile:

@MrsRosie111, nice work!! :smile: Also, Ashley moved you here with us since you had posted here first, so stay put! :heart:

@crystalbarton31, nice loss, but sure am sorry you've been so sick. Feel better very soon. :star:

@audreypawdrey, way to maintain! :star: Be careful on that snow and send pix!! :smiley:

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@craigo3154 - nice loss, for sure! Congrats! :star:
    @GLouis4
    @inshapeCK
    @mygoal1993
    @Tickie99

Please post using this template:
    Username
    December Week 1
    PW:
    CW:

I think you missed me for a weigh in? I am new and my weigh in day is Wednesday :) Just posted it. I think I am in the right team..LOL
  • Kenyaa3
    Kenyaa3 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Yesterday: 12/03/19
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 30 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? I believe so
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @dmfaler, great loss! :star:
    I think you missed me for a weigh in? I am new and my weigh in day is Wednesday :) Just posted it. I think I am in the right team..LOL

indeed I have. I added your name to my Word doc and it failed to save, but I have added it again! So sorry! Thanks for bringing it to my attention!! :heart:

• glouis4
    glouis4 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    GLouis4
    December Week 1
    PW: 187.6
    CW: 187.6
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 20 minutes on the recumbent bike
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
  • dmfaler
    Options
    @Tickie99 Congrats!
    @BonnieHosk85 No worries - just wanted to be sure I was posting in the right group
    @inshapeCK at least you are down and 32.7 is awesome!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 30 min run and 15 strength

I have been getting to the gym very early and while I have a hard time rolling out of bed, I am finding that I love starting my day with exercise. It seems to set the tone for my whole day - I am happier and I make better choices with food.
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No 😔 had so many errands and running around to do this evening I didn't get a chance to get a solid workout in
  • audreypawdrey
    audreypawdrey Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Today was a good exercise day! I went to yoga this morning and managed my first headstand! It was in my forearms, and it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be! I am going to try to practice more than when I am at that class! I also walked 3 miles today. There was snow on the ground still, but most of the sidewalks were clear. There were some icy spots, and it is snowing again tomorrow!d3xtrcmw2kmj.jpeg
    p8z6b7u4jsrx.jpeg
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Today was a good exercise day! I went to yoga this morning and managed my first headstand! It was in my forearms, and it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be! I am going to try to practice more than when I am at that class! I also walked 3 miles today. There was snow on the ground still, but most of the sidewalks were clear. There were some icy spots, and it is snowing again tomorrow!
    @audreypawdrey. Well done. Fantastic progress.

I loved walking when it was snowy as long as there was little wind. The crispness is refreshing and invigorating. Can exert more energy without overheating.
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Today was a good exercise day! I went to yoga this morning and managed my first headstand! It was in my forearms, and it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be! I am going to try to practice more than when I am at that class! I also walked 3 miles today. There was snow on the ground still, but most of the sidewalks were clear. There were some icy spots, and it is snowing again tomorrow!d3xtrcmw2kmj.jpeg
    p8z6b7u4jsrx.jpeg

Beautiful photos! How did that person get onto the rock to fish???
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    December 5
    Exercised?: Yes (5 km in 41 mins - hills)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Slower walk today. Tired and not up to usual pace. Just happy to walk though.

One thing that is often overlooked in weight management is sleep. Make time to get enough sleep. Absence of enough good sleep play havoc with your health, your weight and your moods.
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Good morning, Team! It's Friday-eve!! :wink:

@glouis4, way to maintain! :smile:

@audreypawdrey, cute walking buddy! 🐕

@craigo3154, amen on the sleep! It really makes a difference! I wish I could sleep as well as my dog does!!

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@Colleen79
    @flourchild225

Please post using this template:
    Username
    December Week 1
    PW:
    CW:

• flourchild225
    flourchild225 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    flourchild225
    December Week 1
    PW: 128
    CW: 127
  • dmfaler
    Options
    p8z6b7u4jsrx.jpeg

Congratulations - that is quite a feat!
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @flourchild225, nice loss! :star:
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Colleen790
    December week 1
    PW 164.6
    CW 164.2
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @Colleen790, I've got your last week's weigh-in as 165.1, so that's a .9 loss. :star:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? A 17-minute walk with Ollie; 10 minutes on the recumbent bike
This discussion has been closed.