FITNESS WARRIORS DECEMBER CHAT

Options

Replies

• SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Both Bonnie and Nancy!! Awesome job on your goals! Inspiration. πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ƒπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

Well done!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Had another good day and I’ve kept my eating clean. I’m
    Using my white strips again so I held off a cookie craving. Phew! I think I’m going to head to sleep early tonight.

Any new teas towards Christmas?
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Using my white strips again so I held off a cookie craving. Phew! I think I’m going to head to sleep early tonight.

Any new teas towards Christmas?

Not at the moment. I have been nursing my afternoon twinings black current black tea for the rest of the evening the last couple days. I made a cold 911 the other day because I was feeling a little off, and made regular Tetley when my father in law came for dinner. More than 60 types of tea but he wanted tetley, and it was actually a nice change of pace.

• megnolia82
    Options
    Steps to catch up on. 836z8fmlcgtk.png
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ STEPS 12/4 WEDNESDAY 21,788
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Goals for 12/04 Wednesday

βœ… Exercise 90 mins or > 121 mins.
    βœ… Steps > 13K 21,788
    ❌ Meditate 15 minutes daily
    βœ… Log all food.

Now you would think for someone that was up and moving for 20 hours out of 24 in a day would find time to meditate for 15 minutes today. The day was here and gone before I realized that I did not meditate. I need to set my intentions better and make time. On the other hand I did do a 7 mile hike today and I have always considered that as part of my meditation with nature.
  • tuffgirl19
    tuffgirl19 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Great news @megnolia82!! I thought the strips start to burn after a while, maybe I’m thinking of the stuff in the traysπŸ˜†πŸ€£ You are going to be all nice and fit with super white teeth!

• Tami_H
    Tami_H Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    so7fna40mrfj.jpeg

Please add me to your challenge. Steps this week (10,000 is my daily goal)

Everyone is really moving and shaking here. (So inspiring) I’m am anxious girl this morning. Ready to hit my morning coffee and workout but I have lab work this morning so I’m laying low. I’ll get a workout later in today and some walking on my break.
  • megnolia82
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Weigh in December 5

Last week: 195.8
    Today: 191.4

I have been stagnating for sooo many months. I’m finally focused and making some progress!
  • kdv12
    kdv12 Posts: 1,697 Member
    Options
    kdv12 wrote: Β»
    Goals for the week: Wednesday

βœ… Bible/journal/renew mind
    βœ… Exercise
    ❌ No late night snacking - so disappointed in myself.
    βœ… Track Food

βŒπŸ‘£Steps over 10,000 - 9,870 - why didn't I look before I went to bed.....

Steps -
    12/1 - 10,533
    12/2 - 10,370
    12/3 - 14,111
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Goals for the week: Wednesday

βœ… Bible/journal/renew mind
    βœ… Exercise
    ❌ No late night snacking - so disappointed in myself.
    βœ… Track Food

βŒπŸ‘£Steps over 10,000 - 9,870 - why didn't I look before I went to bed.....

Steps -
    12/1 - 10,533
    12/2 - 10,370
    12/3 - 14,111

Don’t be disappointed friend! Today is a new day and you will slay it! Renew! πŸ’œπŸ’œπŸ’œ

Gosh, I feel the same way when I forget to check my steps and I am so close! I also remind myself, I am moving and was so close to 10,000 steps which is usually around 5 miles.

Well LOL πŸ˜† I will admit of walking πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ around the house to achieve those last hundred steps before bed. Hubby asks what are doing? He knows now. 😝 πŸ˜‚
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Tami_H wrote: Β»
    so7fna40mrfj.jpeg

Please add me to your challenge. Steps this week (10,000 is my daily goal)

Everyone is really moving and shaking here. (So inspiring) I’m am anxious girl this morning. Ready to hit my morning coffee and workout but I have lab work this morning so I’m laying low. I’ll get a workout later in today and some walking on my break.

Awesome Tami! This group also inspires me! Hope your lab work goes well and easy to be anxious. Best wishes!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Weigh in December 5

Last week: 195.8
    Today: 191.4

I have been stagnating for sooo many months. I’m finally focused and making some progress!

Awesome!! Stellar!!! πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸŒŸπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ Great JOB!!!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Great news @megnolia82!! I thought the strips start to burn after a while, maybe I’m thinking of the stuff in the traysπŸ˜†πŸ€£ You are going to be all nice and fit with super white teeth!

Love this!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    Options
    πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£πŸ‘£ STEPS 12/4 WEDNESDAY 21,788

Awesome πŸ‘ job! I am up early this morning to meet my friend for a sunrise πŸŒ… hike! We have some of the best talks and can understand meditating in nature.

All the best friend! Slay the day!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GREG STATS FOR DEC 4

πŸ‘1) MORE W/O'S, BETTER PORTION CONTROL
    πŸ‘2) Chart for each day of the week next to my desk top and monitor WITH DAILY WORK SCHD.
    Be aware of the time in front of the screen... stuff around the house needs my attention... develop work hours for the team and the group.
    πŸ‘3) when I feed Logan I feed me and take my 1st rd of meds.
    πŸ‘4) I NEED TO WORK ON MY TIME MGMT
    πŸ‘Ž5) STEP GOAL 10 K STEPS DAILY...... 9K AND CHANGE
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    edited December 2019
    Options
    GREG STATS FOR DEC 4

πŸ‘1) MORE W/O'S, BETTER PORTION CONTROL
    πŸ‘2) Chart for each day of the week next to my desk top and monitor WITH DAILY WORK SCHD.
    Be aware of the time in front of the screen... stuff around the house needs my attention... develop work hours for the team and the group.
    πŸ‘3) when I feed Logan I feed me and take my 1st rd of meds.
    πŸ‘4) I NEED TO WORK ON MY TIME MGMT
    πŸ‘Ž5) STEP GOAL 10 K STEPS DAILY...... 9K AND CHANGE

Fantastic job Greg!πŸ‘πŸ’ƒπŸ‘
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GOOD MORNIN TEAM

IF HAVE CAUGHT ON ALL STEPS...STRAIGHTEN OUT THE ONE I WRONGLY POSTED.... THANKS FOR THE HEADS UP ON THAT..... WTG TO ALL OF YOU AND YOUR STEPPING YOU GUYS ARE CRUNCHING THE NUMBERS LIKE NOBODIES BUSINESS.
    HERE IS WHAT I HAVE AS OF THIS MOMENT ON THE STEP SS....
    2dzebg7hz9fe.png

IF I HAVE MISSED YOUR POSTING PLEASE RE-POST IT AND I'LL GET IT POSTED CORRECTLY....I HAVE A FAVOR TO ASK
    WHEN YOU POST YOUR STEPS NO MATTER HOW YOU CHOOSE TO IT COULD YOU PLEASE HI-LITE IN BOLDNESS SO IT WILL JUMP OUT THERE AND SMACK ME IN THE FACE AND EYEBALLS... THANKS MUCH APPRECIATED

TO RE-POST THIS
    NOW I AM GOING TO PUT THIS OUT TO THIS TEAM FIRST..... I HAVE UPGRADED MY FITBIT TO A VERSA 2..... I AM GOING TO OFFER MY SLIGHTLY USED VERSA IN GREAT SHAPE TO ANY ONE ON THIS TEAM.... NOW IT ORIGINALLY PRICED AT $259 ... 18 MOS AGO..... I AM GOING TO ASK $75.00 FOR IT BLACK BAND AND CHARGER... NO IT IS NOT THE SPECIAL EDITION AND YES IT HAS WHERE YOU CAN SET UP THE WALLET.
    I DON'T WHERE THE MANUAL IS HOWEVER HERE IS THE LINK TO THE MANUAL
    https://staticcs.fitbit.com/content/assets/help/manuals/manual_versa_en_US.pdf

LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED IN IT
    G

This discussion has been closed.