TEAM: Gutbusters (December)

Options

Replies

• Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    @BonnieHosk85
    Thanks for that Bonnie. I must have looked at the week before that.
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 30 treadmill jog
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • dmfaler
    dmfaler Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your losses @flourchild225 and @colleen790 :)

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 30 min elliptical, 15 min strength
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    December 6
    Exercised?: Yes (5 km in 40 mins - hills)
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

Still tired, but pushed harder today to make it back to my normal pace.

Drone race tomorrow and Sunday. Feeling quite unprepared. With all that has been going on at home, my focus on drone racing has been almost non-existent.
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Good morning! It's Friday and I am thrilled!! I need a weekend of rest and relaxation and I've got one planned!!
    ad2ejhzr6vvz.jpg

@MayaVDM, nice loss! :star:

@SuzanneElizabeth16, no worries. So sorry the kiddos are sick. Hope everyone is feeling better very soon. Take care of yourself, mama. :star:

@craigo3154, good luck with the race. Enjoy! :smile:

Today we’re looking for weigh-ins from:

@fe45243
    @keepingtrack1234
    @mayaVDM
    @MMMonk
    @Shewhoismany

Please post using this template:
    Username
    December Week 1
    PW:
    CW:
  • shewhoismany
    shewhoismany Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    shewhoismany
    December Week 1
    PW: 125.2
    CW: 125

130 was my goal but at 130 I wasn't where I wanted to be. So, I moved my goal to 125 but I still don't feel this is it. I'm not where I want to be fitness-wise or weight-wise. My lowest recorded weight was 102 lbs. which, in retrospect, was not a healthy weight for me. Looking at pictures of that time, I can see I was obviously not in a good head-space.

So, a teeny loss is great. I'm eating back nearly all of my exercise calories, my endurance and pace are improving and I am learning to like running in the cold. Next up - core strength and upper body need work.
  • BonnieHosk85
    Options
    @shewhoismany, so happy you are hitting your goals. You are obviously healthier, especially after dropping the cigarettes. You're a rock :star:!
  • coccolino30
    coccolino30 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did the 30 min Davina top fit but I didn't stay in my calories, went well above :/ and today I feel very tired, no energy to exercise :( hope to get back tomorrow
  • audreypawdrey
    audreypawdrey Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    craigo3154 wrote: »
    @audreypawdrey. Well done. Fantastic progress.

I loved walking when it was snowy as long as there was little wind. The crispness is refreshing and invigorating. Can exert more energy without overheating.

It is nice to not sweat a ton! Most days are beautiful here!
    dmfaler wrote: »
    Today was a good exercise day! I went to yoga this morning and managed my first headstand! It was in my forearms, and it wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be! I am going to try to practice more than when I am at that class! I also walked 3 miles today. There was snow on the ground still, but most of the sidewalks were clear. There were some icy spots, and it is snowing again tomorrow!d3xtrcmw2kmj.jpeg
    p8z6b7u4jsrx.jpeg

Congratulations - that is quite a feat!

@dmfaler Thank you! It is a mini goal that I had!
    @audreypawdrey, cute walking buddy! 🐕
    Thank you! He is a sweetheart!
    Beautiful photos! How did that person get onto the rock to fish???

It is a statue! Somehow the rod was bent this past summer. I don’t know if someone waded out there or it was the heat! :)
  • audreypawdrey
    audreypawdrey Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    shewhoismany
    December Week 1
    PW: 125.2
    CW: 125

130 was my goal but at 130 I wasn't where I wanted to be. So, I moved my goal to 125 but I still don't feel this is it. I'm not where I want to be fitness-wise or weight-wise. My lowest recorded weight was 102 lbs. which, in retrospect, was not a healthy weight for me. Looking at pictures of that time, I can see I was obviously not in a good head-space.

So, a teeny loss is great. I'm eating back nearly all of my exercise calories, my endurance and pace are improving and I am learning to like running in the cold. Next up - core strength and upper body need work.

I am thinking 125 will be my ultimate goal! Good job on getting there! Do you have any good core workouts?
  • fe452436
    fe452436 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    fe452436
    December Week 1
    PW:203.5 lbs
    CW:203 lbs
  • BonnieHosk85
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @fe452436, your week 4 weigh-in for November was 204.5 so you actually have a 1.5-pound loss this week. :star:

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Elliptical for 30 minutes, rowing machine 5 minutes, weight machines workout 15 minutes

• Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Hi team,
    sorry this is late in the day; we are having some struggles in my family (everyone is ok, I think the holidays are just...hard...) so I am a little off. Actually, I will be honest. I am off all around. I've been doing a lot of emotional eating (candy, sweets) and not exercising at all. The good news is...these things are changeable. I know I am in control of them and will feel better changing them. Love the support of this group. I always read, even if I dont't always comment.
    Onwards...

December Week 1
    PW:139.8
    CW:140.2
  • BB_1033
    BB_1033 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Exercise? 40 something minutes of yoga and a few sets of squats

Tracked? Yes
    Calories? Yes

Small victory? I resisted sweets and sugar in my coffee. Let's hope for a constant trend given its holiday season LOL
  • dmfaler
    dmfaler Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 30 min run, 15 min strength
  • shalvy2007
    shalvy2007 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? No not tonight😔

Trying to find balance between making time for me and working out and getting my daughter to her volleyball practices, I'm hoping to get into a routine soon.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    Hi team,
    sorry this is late in the day; we are having some struggles in my family (everyone is ok, I think the holidays are just...hard...) so I am a little off. Actually, I will be honest. I am off all around. I've been doing a lot of emotional eating (candy, sweets) and not exercising at all. The good news is...these things are changeable. I know I am in control of them and will feel better changing them. Love the support of this group. I always read, even if I dont't always comment.
    Onwards...

December Week 1
    PW:139.8
    CW:140.2

@Keepingtrack1234. Can completely relate to this. Keep being there for your family, and we'll keep being here for you.

Remember to always treat yourself well. A little time off exercise will not hurt overall strength and fitness, just be kind to yourself and get back on track as soon as you feel you can.

Hope the struggles are resolved soon and you can get back on track as well as have a great festive season.
This discussion has been closed.