Options

Replies

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    Friday 12/6 check in
    Food: logged and over
    Water:at least 64 oz
    Exercise: 20 min stationary bike, PT and stretching.

Had a productive day today. I only have one room left to decorate. I decided to decorate before I exercised and unfortunately ran out of time. I was only able to fit in 20 min on the bike. I can't skimp on my PT or stretching or I feel it. I did get over my 6K steps today. Lots of running up and down the stairs. I did well all day with eating except for dinner. It was a buffet I was selective about what I took and ate about 1/2 but it was still too much. I ate way past satisfied. We had a really nice time though and the place was decorated beautifully. It was an old mansion. I will post a few pictures of it. Tomorrow we have an early funeral that is over an hour a way. We are leaving at 8 am so I am not sure if I will get a chance to come on before then. I will check in at some point too. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

@Mrsbell8well Thank you! I have to check it out.
    @nstephenson01 I could definitely understand why it would be easier to over eat at home. You are right. New day and you sound like you have a great plan!
    @hope002 Whoo hoo!! Welcome to onderland!! Awesome job my friend!!
    @kirsten11872 I am the same way, I seem to gain very quickly too when I go off course. I am glad you have a plan in place for today. I hope it went well. Good luck tomorrow at work. Do you work in NYC?
    @tryingagain5 Nice job hitting all your goals this week! You are making these goals into habits. I like that motivational post. I know that I don't enjoy the tough times but that is truly what makes us stronger.
    @phoebe112476 That is so awesome! You have made it part of your lifestyle. I still struggle with this. I will continue to keep at it!
  • sleepymom5
    edited December 2019
    Options
    pgticzg6j91k.jpg
    b5dvmt4du9m8.jpg
    arotehozhbt8.jpg48fwuebl3mwm.jpg
    1qbkaij121zf.jpghq2epodtqa5o.jpg
    There are so many more pics, everyplace you looked was just so beautifully decorated! The last room looked better in person. It looked like bubbles were coming out of the ceiling. It was beautiful!

• sleepymom5
    Options
    hz82j6r28os4.jpeg

Friday's Weigh Ins
    @julie8468
    Saturday's Weigh Ins
    @kirsten11872
    @Zumba_Luvah
    @Timibotkin

On to week 2....
    Sunday's Weigh Ins

@amytriesww
    @twyla77
    @DanielleInProgress
  • Freeglerock
    Freeglerock Posts: 2,864 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 wow those decorations are beautiful! Glad you had a nice evening.
  • Freeglerock
    Options
    Thursday 5/12 check in
    Food: logged and under
    Water: approx 34oz
    Exercise: no specific exercise. 5,585 steps

Friday 6/12 check in
    Food: logged and under
    Water: approx 8oz
    Exercise: Dancing around and following exercise instruction for 30min (fitbit recorded it as "active"). 12,816 steps

Generally I've had a couple of good days. Thursday was focused on drinking water (despite increased number of pitstops required!), but then it totally was not on my mind yesterday until just before bed when I then grabbed myself a glass. Think it was easier on Thursday as I was a work so had my water bottle beside me - so I saw it and took a swig every so often. Yesterday was a day off running errands and playing with the kids - just did not think about it. Maybe I should set reminders on my phone..... (off to do that now for today!).

Take care all
  • Freeglerock
    Options
    @phoebe112476 that is a great NSV! Well done x Can't say I'm a pizza fan, but me with a Chinese or Indian meal - I know I struggle to stop unless completely full. You should be proud.
  • Freeglerock
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well fab yoga pose. The December calander thing sounds great. About 4 years ago I got into yoga for a while (when on 12 month maternity leave) and really loved it. I'm going to check out those videos and give it a go again.

@sleepymom5 if my partner part owned a bar - it would be dangerous! LOVE cosmopolitans (or any cocktail really). To be honest I'm impressed that you managed to stop at 2 (and the grilled cheese with beef sounds amazing!). Don't feel to bad about it though - you can't go through life without treating yourself. And I must admit I love an unplanned/impromptu evening out - sometime they are the best ones! I notice from your diary that you don't count your exercise - so you are likely offsetting at least some of the impact there.

@tryingagain5 Way to go hitting your week goals and completely smashing your water goal! Well done!
  • Freeglerock
    Options
    @Cafelelia so sorry to read about your FIL. My thoughts are with you and your family at this time x

@amytriesww I love any type of sewing atm. Have made a couple of quilts, love the methodical and repetitive nature of it. Not had much success at making bags - but will give it another try next year.
    I would agree with 2 peas, then I saw you ran up 107 flights of stairs :o That pea must come from a very different pod to me :D Well done for making it!!!
  • Freeglerock
    Options
    @kirsten11872 May I ask - do you log on both MFP for calories and WW for points? Or just on one of them? I really have no inclination to do both so WW points has kind of fallen by the wayside.
  • sleepymom5
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Ugh! I had coffee after dinner and didn't sleep well last night. I probably got 3 hours. I ended up getting up, working out, straightening the boxes in the basement from the decorations and showered. I am having a cup of coffee now and then going up to dry my hair and get ready for the funeral. I will check in again later.

@Freeglerock Thank you for being so supportive! Sounds like you had a good day! What a great way to get exercise too! Putting a reminder on your phone sounds like a good way to get your water in. Maybe have a water bottle with you too. I drink 16 oz as soon as I get up but then I usually just sip through the day. I never was a water fan but I have to admit once you start drinking it, it get better. I love water now.
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Zumba_luvah
    Week 1
    Pw- 191.6
    Cw- 192
  • tryingagain5
    tryingagain5 Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    @Freeglerock @ sleepymom5
    Thanks. I've been working really hard at hitting my goals. I'm sure that posting the summary every week is helping a lot.(I don't want to post that I didn't do well, even though I know some weeks that will happen.)
    I'm doing my best to make it a habit but right now it's still a struggle getting it done. I like what my trainer tells me: "progress not perfection" and "baby steps".
  • hope002
    hope002 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Check in for Friday
    Food IF on track
    Water good
    Exercise 75 minutes hot yoga
    Steps 3,197
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 what fabulous photos! so festive. Sorry about your lack of sleep but how nice to be so productive lol
    @tryingagain5 sorry about the nurse mix up lol. I know we have several on line here. But you work the same crazy shifts so I know you can relate quite a bit to what they go through. Especially with mandatory OT.
    @phoebe112476 my goodness you sound like a "normal" person. lol. You know we all have friends or seen people that stop eating or leave perfectly good food on their plate or drinks in their glass. Most of us go into shock...why would anyone leave good food or expensive food or drinks? Your being full is usually irrelevant. WTG.
    I know since I have been on maintenance I still had not figured out what being full means. If I serve it I eat it. I have been curious just how do I know that my serving matches my appetite. This cleanse is really helping me to assess all that and to start getting in tune with my body and my nutritional needs.
    @Freeglerock your jumping right into the December spirit! Glad to have you on our team. My number one tip has been to keep posting. It helps to keep us accountable and it's great to support our team members. Thank you!

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    139.2 this mornings weight!!! Oh yeah! I am loving life. I know we are not supposed to let the scale dictate how we feel about ourselves or our moods. But hey, those of us on this site know only to well the power the scale has on our emotions and feelings of success. It's just a tool and I know that...but boy my scale sure made me happy today!!! I feel so slender and I am loving it. This is it! My number, my magic weight. If I could wave a wand and stay this for ever that is what I would do. I really love the way I look and feel. But is it maintainable? I don't know. I think it is a possibility. If I pay more attention and practice intentional eating I think it's possible I can keep this as my happy place.
    Day 6 on cleanse-Starting the day with dandelion turmeric tea and my leftover green drinks. Still have some carrot juice to finish up too. Lunch will be a raw salad. Snack fresh pineapple. Dinner roast broccoli with a tad bit of coconut oil and steamed brown rice. Last night for dinner I had roasted asparagus and wild mushrooms. No salt no oil. Oh my goodness it was obscene how quickly I wolfed those down. I was glad no one was watching. It's one of the perks of the cleanse that everything tastes soooooo good!
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello & Happy Saturday! :smile:

I hope you are having a good weekend! I was right on the nose, up 5 pounds! I did not go to the gym last night, I got home, felt tired and just was not in the right mindset to go to the gym. I am going to reset. My hubby is taking me to our favorite restaurant for dinner tonight, so tomorrow is my day to restart. I worked this morning, I brought in the bagels for everyone, the bagel place by my house has the best bagels, my son works there. I very rarely eat a bagel, but I had one today with a little chive cream cheese & a cup of green tea. I will not eat until we go out to dinner tonight. I stopped at Target after work & picked up some yogurt and fruit. I also bought all the ingredients to make butternut squash soup. I found the recipe online, I can't wait to make it tomorrow! I will let you know how it tastes.

@sleepymom5 I work in NJ, I live & work in Jersey City. I can see NY from my office, it is right across the water. I am a 2 minute walk from the train to get to NY. Doesn't it stink how quickly the pounds come back on! I am determined to get this weight off! Also, the pics are gorgeous! The place looks amazing!!!!

@Mrsbell8well you are doing awesome! Congrats on being in the 130's, it must feel so good! My lowest weight ever was 145 and I felt great! I do not think I would ever go lower than that, I looked very thin at that weight.

@Freeglerock I track on the WW app & MFP. I compare & 1200 calories equals around the same as my points. Not sure how familiar you are with WW, but they just changed the plan a few weeks ago, you have 3 different plans to choose from, I am following Green.

@nstephenson01 I wish losing happened as fast as gaining, lol. I really feel like I need to go back to basics and eat a very simple diet. When I try to get fancy, I eat too much. I need to eat a yogurt & banana for breakfast, plan my lunch - I like to have soup or something light & figure out dinner, but I need to make sure I am ready with dinner when I get home or I graze like crazy!

I am getting past this past week & my gain! No sense dwelling on it! Like I said, restarting & resetting tomorrow! I am determined to end this year as best I can!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!!! :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.