TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (January)

Options

Replies

• simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    1-9-20
    Tracked - yes
    Under - no (seriously - hospital food is really unhealthy. They offered 3 options - burgers, fried asian food and a salad bar. Unfortunately the lettuce looked like it had been there for days)
    Exercise - yes 60 min Spinning. Love that early 6:30am class time
    Water - No. Too much coffee, not enough water.

@cmhubbard92 - I updated my spreadsheet numbers. Thanks.
  • losingbecks
    losingbecks Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Urgh this week has been tough. After a 3.5lb loss last week I have stayed the same every day for the past 4 days! TOTM so hopefully it's water!
  • p_mad
    p_mad Posts: 179 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 Thank you, the spreadsheet is really pretty!
    The only “problem” is that I always put a 0 in the food challenge section(since I haven’t participated in it), but for some reason, there is a 1 in place of the 0 whenever I go to put in the stats for the day. That’s not a problem for me if it’s okay for you, just ignore that column when you calculate weekly results. 😅

• p_mad
    Options
    @Tracie_Lord congratulations!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Username : murdog3t
    Weight in week: 1
    Weight in day:Friday
    Previous weeks weight: 153.2
    Today’s weight: 151.4

Jan 8&9
    Username: Murdog3t
    Step : 12867 & 4280
    Water : 92 oz
    Food : Yes
    Exercise: yes
    Yoga & meditation
    38 min & 53 min
    2.08 mile hike

Sorry I am late had a minor toe surgery yesterday should be up and back at the hiking 🥾 next week
    Gonna rest through the weekend
    TGIF
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    p_mad wrote: »
    @cmhubbard92 Thank you, the spreadsheet is really pretty!
    The only “problem” is that I always put a 0 in the food challenge section(since I haven’t participated in it), but for some reason, there is a 1 in place of the 0 whenever I go to put in the stats for the day. That’s not a problem for me if it’s okay for you, just ignore that column when you calculate weekly results. 😅

@p_mad I don't know why that keeps happening! I haven't been adjusting your numbers, so it's really odd! Especially because this happened last month, too! I'll just remove the food challenge for you :)
  • p_mad
    Options
    @p_mad I don't know why that keeps happening! I haven't been adjusting your numbers, so it's really odd! Especially because this happened last month, too! I'll just remove the food challenge for you :)

No problem at all ✌🏻
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    We are still missing a few weigh ins from earlier in the week. If you can, please post a weigh in by tomorrow evening :)

Sunday:
    @cmeride
    @DoItAllWoman63
    @FitByFifty1970
    @Tricia_wright

Monday:
    @lozenger1984
    @manjeerareddyp

Wednesday:
    @aminor55

Friday:
    @Jcatravis

Due to weigh in tomorrow:
    @LMK02020
    @nerdyprincess92
    @richmondwriter
  • nerdyprincess92
    nerdyprincess92 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mini Accountability Challenge for NerdyPrincess92

10th Jan

Logged: yes
    Under cals: yes!
    Exercise: no not really, a short walk (15min) to the pharmacy
    Water: 5 glasses.

Thoughts: so I avoided the chip saga. This cold is really hanging around and has settled on my chest so I convinced my sister to make chicken and vegetable soup for us tonight. It was bloody lovely (as always, it's on of her best dishes) though I had no idea on cals so have guessed. I tried to over-estimate the calories but no idea to be honest.
    I weighed this morning as I couldn't wait, but will weigh again properly in the am and update my weight :smile:

Made it through the first full week back at work - very much looking forward to a lie in in the morning!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    1/10/19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 8,971
    Water: 96oz
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yoga and 2 hrs on bike ( Netflix 🙂🎉)
    Water: 11 cups
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    1/10
    Track everything: yes
    Within calorie count: yes
    Exercise: yes, 52 minutes, run and very active frisbee with the dog 😊
    Steps: 13,489
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Friday January 10
    Logged food and was not under calories
    No exercise
    Water 8 cups
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    January 10
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( HIIT 30 mins)
  • p_mad
    Options
    9 January
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge-
    Logged food: yes
    Under calories: no
    Exercise: no

Water: 135.25oz
    Steps: 1,604

10 January
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge-
    Logged food: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Workout: yes(60-minute jog)

Water:135.25oz
    Steps:17,009
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

10th Jan

Thoughts: so I avoided the chip saga. This cold is really hanging around and has settled on my chest so I convinced my sister to make chicken and vegetable soup for us tonight. It was bloody lovely (as always, it's on of her best dishes) though I had no idea on cals so have guessed. I tried to over-estimate the calories but no idea to be honest.
    I weighed this morning as I couldn't wait, but will weigh again properly in the am and update my weight :smile:

Made it through the first full week back at work - very much looking forward to a lie in in the morning!

@nerdyprincess92 Best of luck this morning! I had that opportunity to sleep in this morning, but the puppy woke me up at 2:30/3 and I couldn't get back to sleep.

You have done really great this week! Hoping you have a weigh in you like this morning :)
  • nerdyprincess92
    Options
    NerdyPrincess92 weigh in

SW: 216.5
    W1 (11 Jan): 215.25

So it's a loss. Its just not what I wanted. But, never mind, I'll come up with a better plan for next week and hopefully I'll pull in a bigger number!
  • nerdyprincess92
    Options

10th Jan

@nerdyprincess92 Best of luck this morning! I had that opportunity to sleep in this morning, but the puppy woke me up at 2:30/3 and I couldn't get back to sleep.

You have done really great this week! Hoping you have a weigh in you like this morning :)

Awww a puppy! 😍 Who could resist such a little cutie. What kind are they?
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    NerdyPrincess92 weigh in

SW: 216.5
    W1 (11 Jan): 215.25

So it's a loss. Its just not what I wanted. But, never mind, I'll come up with a better plan for next week and hopefully I'll pull in a bigger number!

Still a loss, and that's what is important! You have done the right things this week to encourage the scale to move down! :)
This discussion has been closed.