TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (January)

Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    Kathi7501 wrote: »
    Hi! Sorry I’ve been absent for a while; work got super busy the end of this week. I’ll have to make this an abbreviated report, although everything is in the spreadsheet.

Every day I logged food and was within my calories.

Kathi7501
    1/8
    5,065 steps
    104 oz water
    No exercise

1/9
    5,261 steps
    88 oz water
    44 mins ex.

1/10
    4,339 steps
    88 oz water
    No ex

1/11
    4,468 steps
    72 oz water
    66 mins ex

I leave for a business trip early tomorrow and won’t have access to a scale Mon so I’ll try to grab it before I leave.

Thanks!

@Kathi7501 great work this week! I hope you have a safe trip! :)
  • asha170880
    asha170880 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in Week: Jan 12, Week 2
    Weigh-in Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 154.99 lbs / 70.3 kg
    Today's Weight:. 154.99 lbs / 70.3 kg

😪 not able to control sugar cravings 😭
  • kydztoi
    kydztoi Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Kydztoi
    Saturday. January 11
    Tracked: yes
    Under: no
    Exercise: 30 minutes bike
    Steps: 😢2678
    Having a tough tough week with my arthritis,
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    asha170880 wrote: »

I completely understand. I’m “all or nothing” on sugar. I didn’t have a good week, due to sugar cravings, so I think I’m going to have to cut all foods with added sugar. Starting today.

• asha170880
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »

I completely understand. I’m “all or nothing” on sugar. I didn’t have a good week, due to sugar cravings, so I think I’m going to have to cut all foods with added sugar. Starting today.
    ME TOO.I am these days stuck with nutella bottles .Have managed to walk past one today in the store.hope to continue
  • Kathi7501
    Kathi7501 Posts: 62 Member
    Options

I was having a huge issue with sugar/impulse control at work and my nutritionist suggested that each time I thought about it and DIDN’T give in to it to just make a little hash mark on a sticky note. I was so proud to make those marks and see my progress that after just a few days it wasn’t an issue anymore. Seems over simplistic but it worked really well for me. Good luck!
  • Mommyof230
    Mommyof230 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Previous Weight: 208
    Today's Weight:. 207

I'm having a hard time getting to the gym to exercise. I eat really well during the work week but Friday and Saturday I ruin it all. Literally gained a pound and a half from Friday morning to this mornings weigh in. Going to keep trying. I really want to lose the weight but as a single mommy of 2 and working I am tired.
  • asha170880
    Options

I was having a huge issue with sugar/impulse control at work and my nutritionist suggested that each time I thought about it and DIDN’T give in to it to just make a little hash mark on a sticky note. I was so proud to make those marks and see my progress that after just a few days it wasn’t an issue anymore. Seems over simplistic but it worked really well for me. Good luck!

I like the idea.Will try to do that this week 👍.Thank you
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options

I’ll try that thanks. I’ve cut out sugar in the past and I know I’m okay after the first 2 days, while it’s gets out of my system. After that I don’t think aboutit or crave it as much. Just got to get through today and tomorrow 🙄
  • RoseyandReady
    RoseyandReady Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Jan. 12th = 187
    Previous weight 189
    Water: yes
    Logging: getting there
    Exercise: moving way more every day for at least 30mins - yes!
    Trying keto and it's working very well, not feeling hungry and sugar cravings are starting to go away.
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    kydztoi wrote: »
    Kydztoi
    Saturday. January 11
    Exercise: 30 minutes bike
    Steps: 😢2678
    Having a tough tough week with my arthritis,

@kydztoi Do you have post for the mini Challenge for Friday, Jan 10. It's no problem if you don't. I'm just getting the results ready for this week's mini challenge and am missing that day and couldn't seem to find it. You have been doing fantastic this week. I'm sorry you have had so much trouble with "Arthur" . I know it's awful to deal with.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Sat Jan 11th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: no
    Water: 30oz

Since I went off track on Sunday in my head I had really thought I would get a workout in yesterday to make up for it, but it didn't happen. Two of my kiddos and I FINALLY went to see the new Star Wars (we're nerds) but I didn't buy anything at the concessions. Then we went shopping and out to dinner. I was over my calories, but not much. I try to only have "treats" (candy, cookies, ice cream, etc) on Fridays and Saturdays and I didn't have anything on Friday so yesterday I planned on having some cookies we had got as Christmas gifts but I only had one and it was terrible (and I'm usually not picky about treats) so that helped me not go too far over calories :D I peeked at the scale on Friday and I was happy with it so I'm hoping its the same or even lower for my weigh in!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    thedestar wrote: »
    Mini Challenge
    Sat Jan 11th
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: no
    Water: 30oz

Since I went off track on Sunday in my head I had really thought I would get a workout in yesterday to make up for it, but it didn't happen. Two of my kiddos and I FINALLY went to see the new Star Wars (we're nerds) but I didn't buy anything at the concessions. Then we went shopping and out to dinner. I was over my calories, but not much. I try to only have "treats" (candy, cookies, ice cream, etc) on Fridays and Saturdays and I didn't have anything on Friday so yesterday I planned on having some cookies we had got as Christmas gifts but I only had one and it was terrible (and I'm usually not picky about treats) so that helped me not go too far over calories :D I peeked at the scale on Friday and I was happy with it so I'm hoping its the same or even lower for my weigh in!

@thedestar we went to see Star Wars on opening night. My boyfriend has our attic (and part of our basement) filled with star wars collectables 🤣 we may beat you on nerdiness. Fingers crossed for you tomorrow! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Weigh in Jan. 12th = 187
    Previous weight 189
    Water: yes
    Logging: getting there
    Exercise: moving way more every day for at least 30mins - yes!
    Trying keto and it's working very well, not feeling hungry and sugar cravings are starting to go away.

@RoseyandReady Awesome weigh in!

I have been unintentionally doing low carb this week! I've been under 100g carbs for most of the week! My one exception may have possibly been yesterday with the two brownies I had (actually cut to proper portion sizes). I actually haven't glanced at my carbs from yesterday, so it is just a guess! Keep up the great work :)
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    primekayprime
    Week 2 Sun
    PW: 233
    CW: 232.6

Jan is not cooperating with me. Just gotta keep at it.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Mommyof230 wrote: »
    Previous Weight: 208
    Today's Weight:. 207

I'm having a hard time getting to the gym to exercise. I eat really well during the work week but Friday and Saturday I ruin it all. Literally gained a pound and a half from Friday morning to this mornings weigh in. Going to keep trying. I really want to lose the weight but as a single mommy of 2 and working I am tired.

@Mommyof230 you still had a great weigh in! Any loss is worth celebrating! Keep trying your best, and don't give up :)
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Saturday, 1/11 mini challenge:
    Logged in calories: Yes
    Under limit: Yes
    Exercised: No
  • LMK02020
    LMK02020 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I never weighed in yesterday1/11/20
    PW: 125?
    CW: 122.5
    Logged: yes
    Exercise: yes 3 mile walk
    Water: only 4 cups 😳
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    1/12/20
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 18 minutes yoga, 15 minute strength, 30+ minutes bowling, and about to do ~15/20 minutes biking
    Steps: currently at 3,446
    Water: 72oz
    Planned & followed: yes
    Exercise 30min: yes
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    LMK02020 wrote: »
    I never weighed in yesterday1/11/20
    PW: 125?
    CW: 122.5
    Logged: yes