WAISTAWAYS January 2020 Chat

Options

Replies

• ejdp254
    ejdp254 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Well there goes another Monday! It's a tough day at work,veey challenging mentally but it's over, Tues are slightly better! Having a good food day, so far 😁
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    @micki48 Is it too late to post last week's steps? I'm so sorry. I have to do it from my laptop since my Android phone won't allow me to post pictures in the app.

And yes, I want to "keep steppin'" next month. My minimum goal is 10,000 steps a day.

rvpgoi8oxgl8.png
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,259 Member
    Options
    @evangsimmons170 Sure you can post. I’ll add them. It won’t count toward our weekly tally because that’s done, but it will be included in the monthly tally. 👟👟😁
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    @evangsimmons170 Sure you can post. I’ll add them. It won’t count toward our weekly tally because that’s done, but it will be included in the monthly tally. 👟👟😁

Sounds great thanks.
  • Shexio
    Shexio Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Hi. I’m almost back.
    What all do ya need to know? Weight aboit 106.2 ..... chocolate

2 weeks before I get released from this surgical boot . Foot feels amazing .

I’m still looking for Sherry..... yeah, this version of me is having issues w/!going healthy on foods .... I’m gonna get there!

I didn’t read any posts.... sorry/not sorry
    Thanks for keeping me in your group.

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,086 Member
    Options
    Shexio wrote: »
    Hi. I’m almost back.
    What all do ya need to know? Weight aboit 106.2 ..... chocolate

2 weeks before I get released from this surgical boot . Foot feels amazing .

I’m still looking for Sherry..... yeah, this version of me is having issues w/!going healthy on foods .... I’m gonna get there!

I didn’t read any posts.... sorry/not sorry
    Thanks for keeping me in your group.

Welcome back! So glad to hear your foot feels good. Let's hold off on the official weigh-in until your usual day (Friday, right?). Then that will be your starting weight for February. Does that work? For January, you're on the support team, but can go back up to the regular team as of Sunday (Feb 2) when we turn the page.

I love our February calendar - we start on Groundhog day and end on Leapyear Day!
  • jugar
    Options
    HEADS UP!

Weigh-ins due:

@ddmiddleton2 (Sunday)
    @jfp420 (Sunday)
    @Juliemargaretkim (Monday)
    @mrslrucker (Tuesday)

Thanks!
  • deniners2
    deniners2 Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    @conleywoods My clothes feel looser, too. No one has commented yet, but I'm still wearing my bigger coldwear.
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    Steps for today: 6,030
    I had a lot of walking for Orientation day without my phone...more exercise happening every day. Yay!
    G’night.
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Happy Monday to everyone. Glad to be on the tail end of the day. My boys have been sick and I was up at 3AM with one of them! I have had coffee morning, noon and night today. So glad that all my kids at school were pretty laid back today and happy to work. Had my regular oatmeal for breakfast. Made a chicken ceasar salad for lunch with an apple. For dinner I made a chorizo hash with toast. The worst time for me is right when I get home and I ended up snacking on some chips. I had big plans to work out this morning but the 5 year old insisted on sleeping on the couch since he didn't feel good. Oh well, tomorrow should be better.

My non scale measures:
    Feeling lighter
    Clothes fitting better
    Looking more toned
    Complements from others
    Workouts are easier
    Craving healthy foods
    Not craving junk

@conleywoods That is the one thing I don't miss about my kids being little, the sickies... Hope they are all feel better soon ! Congrats on all of your NSV's that's awesome...
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    Steps for 1/27 was 6453

@micki48 Yes I would like to do the Step challenge for Feb, I am going to increase mine to 6K... I'm shooting to increase 1k per month till I get to atleast 10k per day...

Yesterday was not so good, I'm going to be entirely honest with you guys, I ate a whole bag of life savers... LOL - they did not save my life, they made me feel really bad about it.. so don't believe the name... THEY LIE !

Then I ate goldfish, they looked like they needed saving so I put them in my belly with the life savers... I am pretty sure they didn't survive... DOH...

I did not do yoga this morning, because my shoulder/neck is killing me, I musta pinched a nerve on sunday, it was hurting yesterday, but not this bad, so I musta slept on it funny, on top of it.. I did so some neck and shoulder stretches, but I am planning on doing my 15 min of yoga this evening, along with the strength training (might need to skip shoulder presses though) and getting my 6k steps.. I had originally said today was Yoga/ video, but I am moving the video to tomorrow because I am leaving work early, so I will have more time...

Boy I have alot of excuses today... hmmmmm

Have a great day all !
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Remember to keep it GREEN and push hard to finish this month stronger than when you started!

l05zvf9n6jvi.png
  • jugar
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!

I am having a wonderful chuckle this morning about the goldfish swimming around with the lifesavers. And big smiles about looser clothes that no one can see because, well, winter. I think loose warm clothes are a much better choice than body fat for keeping warm! Both effective, but I like being able to take off the sweaters, coats, scarves, hats, mitts, leg warmers, wool socks, etc.

So today, @Gidgitgoescrazy - you are my workout buddy. I have been slacking on Pilates and strength even though I have been walking tons. I have plenty of excuses too, but none that would stand up under interrogation, so I'm going to have to hit the mat today. You'll be with me, right??
  • jugar
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    I think the Earth’s gravity increased this week. 😉🙃 It’s only a temporary glitch. It will be back to its normal gravitational pull next week hopefully.

No. No. It is THIS week. It had better be temporary...
  • Shexio
    Shexio Posts: 184 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    @Gidgitgoescrazy - have you ever had your neck checked out by a dr? Mine was a herniated disk. I still have to be careful worh it

I had the same issue with food yesterday. That’s just the thing with sugar. My taste buds get a “hit” if it And I go crazy. So, I didn’t eat supper last night. It’s now 9:30 and I’m just starting to feel interested in food again.

@jugar yes, sounds good. February here I come! Boot comes off the 5th I think.

I’m doing IF. 16:8 .... starting 1/29 I’ll track my food also. As a friend said, I’m gonna just attack it and be done with it. None of this screwing around!

I did 20mins pilates for my booty and then 45min of Les Mills invincible from YouTube. Loved kicking and punching. I imagined I was kicking a s s on yesterday’s treats. Punching them and them exploding. I like to do that visualization when I do kick boxing. It mentally has always helped me.

I think it’s time for coffee.
    Oh, I’m 49 today. Not at my ideal weight anymore. .... that’s changing tho.
  • jugar
    Options
    I have been working on a document with everyone's introductions from the beginning of the month. I have not found them all yet (some were at the end of December), but I am slowly pulling it together. I find it helpful to remind myself where people are, which have young kids, who is retired, etc. etc.

It is a GoogleDoc, so you can get in there, view, and edit it yourselves as well!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y_cLaQDEEoxZiulsWKKIPyfSGR5985PeQvWa6_wjKLA/edit?usp=sharing

I'll keep looking for the ones I have missed, but feel free to revise, add, or fix your own introduction any time. If you would rather just post here, that is fine too - I can add info to the shared document to keep it up to date.
This discussion has been closed.