Dkay OMAD progress

Options

Replies

• jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your crappy week <3 We have our bad weeks and good weeks. I was eating too much too during our CNY reunion lunch and dinner. So, let's go back up onto our OMAD wagon and try again this week :):+1:
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    /HUGS!
    You can TOTALLY do one pound per week. If not, I know you'll give it your best shot :)
  • Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    We all slip up because hey, we’re human. But you’re holding yourself accountable and starting again - that’s what counts.

BTW - so THIS is your thread! I don’t know how I missed it. I’ll start reading from the beginning.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    LOL @Morena_2020 hope you don't get bored :)......

OMAD on ya'll :)
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    we can all do it!!! <3
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Hi everyone,

I have had bronchitis and am still recovering......work stress just added to it I am sure......trying to recover.......no weigh in last week though but am planning to be on track this week.....just no energy at all.......I will try to catch up soon :)
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Aww.. ❤️❤️❤️ Sending you lots of quick healing vibes ❤️❤️❤️
  • Morena_2020
    edited February 2020
    Options
    A big DISLIKE for bronchitis! Please take care and get well soon!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Hi y'all finally feeling better but man it has been rough....

OMAD going great ---made some really good avocado and broccoli soup for dinner last night with a warm and toasty grilled cheese.....so good........

I haven't felt like spinning recently so I need to get back on track with that in a big way........My standing desk came in for work and I am loving that......not sure how many additional calories you burn by standing, but hopefully some :)

Stay happy :)
    D
  • Morena_2020
    Options
    Great news! And a standing desk will burn a few more calories for sure, but the bigger benefits will be in your back and core. Did they get you a mat to stand on as well? Because it’s aaaallllll about the mat if you want to use it for long stretches.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Yes I love the nice mat......it has been amazing so far :)!!!!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Glad to hear that you are feeling better now <3 Standing desk? I love exercising and burning calories while working :+1: Check this chart out :)

2ngvq6u66xrr.jpg
  • pessxx
    Options
    Glad you're feelin' better, have an amazing day!
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    That is a great picture. I have a standing desk and a mini elliptical at my desk that I use throughout the day. I also take walking breaks and fidget a lot, so I am hitting a good bit of the tasks.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing that is super great!!! A friend here has a eliptical.....not sure if I am coordinated enough for that but I might try the bike :)
  • Morena_2020
    Options
    What a great infographic!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Happy Monday Ya'll

Well I think I truly live in Seattle, more rain has set in here and supposed to last until Thursday.....We did get about an inch of snow on Friday which was fun :) but now, more rain.......We could get 6-8 inches before done......it is so miserable.......

Anyway ---OMAD on :) weekend was 2mad, Saturday a local hibachi place and SUnday was pizza :)......Tonight I am making a chicken enchalada bake and will do my best to remember to take pics :)....I suck at that mostly :).

Did weigh on Friday and down another pound.......I am just adjusting to the fact that is about all I will get now due to being closer to my goal.....Still managing to spin at least 30 mins per day five days a week........And water....lots and lots of water :).....

Hugs <3
    ~D
  • Morena_2020
    Options
    You’re doing AMAZING! And a pound is absolutely significant, not to mention sustainable.
  • pessxx
    Options
    hugs to you and good luck!!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    1lb loss is still an achievement 👍❤️ You are so close to your GW❤️❤️❤️