WEIGHT NO MORE January 2020 Chat

Replies

• brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    01/29 steps 16230
  • lennoncpa
    lennoncpa Posts: 777 Member
    Happy Thursday team. I am determined to make it through tax season eating healthy. There have been past years where I start to feel sorry for myself and somehow convince myself that I deserve to eat .... whatever crap I feel like. That usually makes me feel worse all the way around. So maybe by this age I’ve learned my lesson 😀
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Nstephenson01
    Week 4
    Thursday
    PW: 170.8
    CW: 171

January has been a challenging month for me. However I was as high as 172.6 this week so this weigh in is a win for me. Feeling like momentum is shifting and looking forward to a better February
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,460 Member
    I have my computer back!! Oh happy day! Lol! I just need a bigger screen to do things. I don't know how people do this on phones. I was struggling on the ipad too.
    There is no reason for me not to have another good day today. I am walking Charlie, getting my hair done and then running errands. I have dinner planned even if we end up going out. I really need a good weigh in January. Last time I lost, I am not too sure why I did but this time I had a good week.

We will go over to the February Thread Sunday. Once it opens up, we can go over and start introducing ourselves. Instead of the weekly challenges each team did in the past, we have something fun planned for February. I am looking forward to it. I really am proud of our team, we did great with the keeping it green in January. We have had a lot of changes behind the scenes in F2F in the past 2 months. Everyone was putting an effort into keeping it up and running. January we settled in and now we ready to get moving in February!

@JillyBT I don't know what I would do if I lived by you. It is weird, I just can't watch. After I heard the initial reports, I couldn't watch anymore. It just breaks my heart too much. Kobe grew up near me and I feel like I watched him grow up. I remember him going to the prom! I actually was listening to a podcast that they were talking about how important it is to feel your feelings and I think I am trying to avoid that. For goodness sake, I didn't know him personally but I guess we can all relate how a tragedy like this would change our lives forever. Also to lose such young people...just so heartbreakingly sad. You are right, it does make us appreciate our families more. xoxo
    Also I need your steps for Sun-Tuesday when you have a chance. :)
    @brown6267 Amazing as usual my friend!
    @lennoncpa I think with planning you can definitely get through tax season eating healthy. Maybe even plan some snacks and meals that are healthy that you can have when you feel like you deserve a treat. I know you can do this!
    @nstephenson01 I know you are up from where you usually are but this week you really didn't gain. You did have a better week than usual so just build on that. You know I was struggling right there with you! I tell you-February is going to be our month!
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    I have been doing my PT exercises (basically stretches) and my back feels a lot better. Still a little bit sore but much better. I will keep up the exercises and go to the next appointment on Tuesday.
    I have not been eating so good the last couple days and the scale showed that this morning. I will try to do better today and maybe my weigh in tomorrow won't be so bad.
    I like the "habit tracker" for January and am hoping to do better with it in February, tracking some different habits that need improving.
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    steps

1/29- 8,681
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,063 Member
    ljdanny
    thursday
    week 4
    pw 188.8
    cw 187.8
  • jmilner89
    jmilner89 Posts: 71 Member
    Jmilner89
    Week 4
    Pw: 215.6
    Cw: 214.2
  • Fi45
    Fi45 Posts: 21 Member
    Fi45
    PW 203.5
    CW 205.3

Sorry for the gain. Full of cold at the moment and not eating properly. Will try much harder next week xx
  • rosieposiesrl
    rosieposiesrl Posts: 27 Member
    Weigh-In Day: Friday
    Week #: 4
    PW: 67.8 Kg /149.47 lbs
    CW: 66.35 Kg / 146.28 lbs

Check-In: Week
    Food: On Track
    Water: On Track
    Exercise: Nope - Was a stressful week supporting a family who's husband had a bad stroke but is now doing really well with heaps of hope of full recovery in 6months... On the plus side, the stress had me loose heaps of weight despite no exercise & eating normally!

@1theresamcvean - My scales that measure to 2 decimals are from 'Weight Watchers', they even have a switch to choose either kg / lbs. The 2nd decimal point is still motivating when the number drops!

I don't want to miss anything, so I've got a lot of catching up to do on everyone's posts!

Also, I'd love to be on F2F for February too! Do I need to register again? It's amazing how just the team spirit is enough to make us so committed!

Thanks so much for everyone's wonderful support, it makes all the difference!!! Plus, I enjoyed reading all the fun, motivating, informative & otherwise very interesting posts!

Bestest Wishes To All For February!!
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    01/30 steps 10556
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    I had to work 1/2 a day yesterday morning. Took today off. Feeling much better thankfully! I can climb stairs without gasping and dying. Still don’t know blood results. I have a physical and follow up on Monday.
    @sleepymom5 it is a cleanse but also an eating plan in 3 phases. I’m at the end of phase 2. Phase 3 is more lenient and a plan for living.
    It is truly remarkable the difference. Gut issues healed very quickly. It is such a relief that I’m being converted to this cult lifestyle. I have also noticed that my sinuses and ears are the clearest they have ever been. I sleep with Vick’s and ear drops by my bed. Have not used them in 3 weeks. Needless to say BM has completely regulated.
    Sleep is sound. I just ordered some of his supplements for an extra boost while I continue to heal from whatever is ailing me.
    He mainly recommends 2 vitamins B and D3. I started both this week and a DHA pill with each meal.
    My heart still gets flutters but supposedly this is going to heal as well. I’m optimistic
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    @brown6267 you do an amazing job with your consistent step counts! Impressive.
    @lennoncpa I do remember you talking about tax stress eating in the past. Sounds like your ready to change that pattern. I know it’s an intense crazy time for you. Maybe you can schedule some sweet self care in there too. Bubble baths, walks, favorite foods and healthy nurturing treats that are your favorites. Some mini pamper times.
    @nstephenson01 like everything else we have energy patterns. Sometimes we wake up and todays the day. You will get your groove back! Hang in there and let’s celebrate our February successes!
    @sleepymom5 yes January green on this team was impressive! Great job everyone. I do all my posting on my phone lol. Glad you finally have your computer back and good job on your string of good days. That’s all we need is 1 good day and then another.
    As always huge thanks to you and @Cafelelia for doing such a loving supportive job of captains of our team. It’s a big job and you both do it so well!
    @pacsnc6 so glad your back is feeling better. It’s so debilitating to suffer back pain. Sometimes you need to focus on one thing then the next. Habit tracker is a great idea. You will get back in the food groove too. You have come a long way.
    @ljdanny great job on your loss this week. Especially with all that you have going on.
    @jmilner89 going down!!! Congrats!
    @timibotkin we love winter and winter walks. Your trail is so beautiful! I have lost some of these posts and am behind. I think about you and hope you are feeling better. Thanks for sharing the photo!
    @fi45 oh the colds and flus this year have been terrible. Stay hydrated and take care of yourself.
    @rosieposiesrl oh so sorry to hear about your friends husband. My goodness that is a huge weight loss. Stress does a number on us that’s for sure! Your a fun asset to our group. You do not need to re register. Just jump on to February thread on Sunday for monthly introductions.
    @JillyBT yes very very sad about Kobe and his daughter. My parents were big fans. So shocking.
    TGIF...anyone else ready for February???
    I feel like January was such a jumble. It’s all part of life. I always think it’s not that these things are happening, that’s part of life, it’s what do we do when they happen. It’s our choice on how to respond. For me I choose to stay focused on my goals to strengthen my health and appreciate moments of joy and happiness.
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,460 Member
    Checkin for Thursday
    Food-logged and over
    Water-over 64
    Exercise-just PT, strength and stretching
    Steps-5897

I am in a rush. I need to get out to visit my MIL. Yesterday was a good day until we went to the bar for dinner and stayed. I ate well, maybe a little more than I should have but stopped myself when I noticed. I went over on drinks. I had a few sweet drinks which I am sure had a lot of calories. Today right back at it!

@pacsnc6 I am glad you are seeing some improvement with the PT. Doing the exercises are key in my experience. I am happy to hear you like the habit tracker. I have an app I have used and it surprises me at the end of the month. My memory isn't alway the same as my tracker shows . Sometimes I do better or worse than I remember. It is a good tool and I am glad you are using it.
    @ljdanny Nice loss and great steps! You have been in a good routine and it shows!
    @jmilner Nice loss!! Looks like things are going well!
    @timibotkin How beautiful! Like a postcard!
    @Fi45 I hope you feel better soon. Colds make me crave comfort foods and that doesn't help Lol! Remember we are here if you need us. You can check in anytime, it helps if you are struggling.
    @rosieposiesrl Wow! Finishing out January strong!! I am sorry to hear about your friend's husband. I am sure having you all supporting them in their time of need helped them tremendously. No need to re register for February! We are so happy you are part of the team!
    @brown62 Nice stepping!
    @Mrsbell8well I forgot, you did say there were phases. I am glad you are starting to feel better. Sounds like you are doing better.
  • lennoncpa
    edited January 2020
    Username: lennoncpa
    Weigh in Week: week 4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 142.2
    Today's weight: 141.0
    Weekly Steps: 70,593
  • lennoncpa
    @Mrsbell8well I like your pampering ideas! I got a gift card at Christmas for a massage that I’ve been carrying around! I should use it!! I need to change the equation from stress = eating, to stress = 😀
  • KatAdele
    KatAdele Posts: 290 Member
    Weigh in day Friday
    PW 164.0
    CW 164.4
This discussion has been closed.