WEIGHT NO MORE January 2020 Chat

Options

Replies

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,451 Member
    Options
    kzujplrovyqk.jpeg
    Sunday is the perfect time to plan your week and do any food prep that may need to be done. On Sundays people tend to be refreshed and renewed by Thursday (or before) that feeling has passed. Take the time today to make your week easier, believe me, your Thursday self will thank you! :)
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @GingerPwr
    Ice skating, ping pong, housework are all great exercises. did you do some stretching before or after? Bet it felt good to do all the fun activities.
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    zob7ym28ka00.jpeg

Great job Team Weight No More!

If you follow on the spread sheet, you would have noticed that we were definitely more green than last week! As @Cafelelia posted we were in second place with 66.7% green.

We also were in 2nd place overall for pounds lost and 3rd place for percentage lost!

Special congrats to-
    @twyla77 for being 1st place overall in percentage lost! She was also 1st place in our team challenge. Wtg Twyla!
    @Freeglerock for being 2nd place for both percentage lost and pounds lost overall and for being second place on our team! Awesome job my friend!
    @txmama63 for not only placing 3rd on our team BUT also for losing 100 lbs overall!! You are an inspiration!!
    @33sandy1223 Congrats for hitting Onderland!! Wtg!!

• sleepymom5
    edited January 2020
    Options
    5bpiej4au253.jpeg
    Week 3
    Sunday's Weigh Ins
    @dillyg08
    @cassiegetsfit2013
    @txmama63
    Monday's Weigh Ins
    @jedaschultz
    @JillyBT
    Tuesday's Weigh In
    @Phoebe112476
    Wednesday's Weigh Ins
    @GingerPwr
    @tryingagain5
    @Freeglerock
    @amsandos
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Saturday check in

Food - logged & on target
    Exercise - another rest day due to storm!
    Water - 2l

We got a ton of snow yesterday and it was nice to stay indoors with the family. We are going away to Sint Maarten on Saturday and I managed to pack me & the boys yesterday. It was so much fun packing summer clothes during a snow storm! I had a great NSV as all of my summer and beach things fit nicely due to my weight loss. I have a really busy week coming up, and the evening schedule is particularly crazy. So my prep today it more just planning & washing veggies as most suppers will be on the go.

I second Pam’s congratulations to @twyla77, @freeglerock, @txmama63 & @33sandy1223! Congrats to the entire team for doing so well in Week 2! Here’s to a fantastic Week 3!!

I have to head out to another hockey arena in a few hours, but for now, I have a mug of coffee & am wearing my warm slippers!

xv53hoe91gpj.jpeg

• sleepymom5
    Options
    @twyla77 I am afraid I am going to miss you if I wait to respond later lol! I know you have awesome team building trips with your company If I remember correctly, you had one trip after another last year and did well while you were away. Be sure to make a realistic plan and include things that you know you enjoyed on past trips. You can still have fun and stay on plan. Most of all, enjoy!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    13yd1hnubpf6.png
    Happy planner + BUJO=Happy bujo!
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    I have not forgotten the Week 2 step count tally. @ljdanny, if you give me your Saturday steps, we are good to go!!
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    User ID: CassieGetsFit2013
    Week Number: Week 3
    Previous weight: 212.0
    Current weight: 212.4

Well, that is really surprising! I thought I was gonna gain 3 to 5lbs this week! I didn't count my calories at all, I haven't had any food for me to count them, lol. My SNAP/EBT was cancelled cause the guy never called me back to reschedule our meeting so I am trying to get a hold of him to fix that...And in the beginning of the month, I spent all my disability money on a scammer, lol. I've been eating sweets, junk and whatever little thing here and there that my Aunt buys for me...I've had several friends say they were gonna send me money or buy me some groceries, but nobody ever has...I'm okay with that because I really don't take well to handouts because I like helping others rather than receiving help, but don't like when somebody says they're going to help you then they don't. Anyway, my Birthday is the 27th of this month and I'll be going out to eat then so I'm looking forward to that and then once next month is here, I should be able to go get some groceries! Hoping I can get my EBT back so it'll help me out in that department!

Still trying to get in to see my Dr. To go over several problems. My HR and BP was high again last night, that is the main thing I need to discuss with her and she will most likely put me back on BP meds. Another issue involving having are really crazy dreams and a lot of them...I was having very bad nightmares and when I was in Rehab they got so bad so my Dr. Put me on PTSD medication that can help with nightmares...It seemes to work! Buuuut, ever since going on it, instead of the usual 3-4 dreams, I'm having 6-8 and they're A LOT crazier now...They wake me up throughout the night, I toss and turn more, when they wake me up, I can't go back to sleep right away, I seem to never want to wake up in the morning. Even though I go to bed really late, I sleep in really late so sometimes I'm still getting 10-12 hours of sleep...(Yeah, I REALLY need to work on my sleep schedule!) But no matter how many hours of sleep I'm getting, I still feel exhausted when I wake up and I think it's because of all these crazy dreams I'm having! They also bother me when I'm awake because the images are still in my mind because I usually can describe my dreams in so much detail so they usually stick around for a while...I'm thinking I should talk to my Dr. About this, just not sure what the problem could be or what can treat it. 😔
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    dm1s3hbfbk7k.jpeg

I saw this on FB and wanted to share. It is so important to be proud of even the smallest victories. It all adds up :)

Love this @sleepymom5! Great reminder!

I am having a whopper of a week and haven't posted in a few days because I'm trying to refrain from whining about it. Next week doesn't look to be much better. Big congrats to @twyla77, @Freeglerock, @txmama63 and @33sandy1223 on your success! Its so inspiring to hop on here and be reminded that despite what life throws at us, there is potential to excel. WTG Ladies!! We have such a terrific Team!!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,067 Member
    Options
    Steps

Sat- 2,585

I have no steps for yesterday I sat on the couch and binge watched general hospital, lol. We got a few inches of snow so after zumba today I spent the morning shoveling. I was pooped. Planning my week so hopefully i will have a loss. I pinched a nerve in my hip it hurts to do much, surprised I made it through zumba.
  • txmama63
    txmama63 Posts: 7,666 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Day
    Week 3: Sunday

PW: 141.2
    CW: 141.5
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Week 3
    Dillyg08
    PW -200 lbs
    CW- 200 lbs
  • Cafelelia
    Options
    mnp9cqk1cju9.jpeg
    The week 2 step challenge winner is @brown6267 with 97,862 steps!! Together, the 4 of us had 290,071 steps!!
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Saturday and Sunday cheeckin

food a little over but still in weight loss zone
    water it is hard to keep track overt the weekend
    exercise Saturday run/ strength and conditioning
    sunday turbo/ swim

I am still struggling with fatigue. I took hubbub fr his birthday on Sunday and feel asleep on the way home. I think it is just because my body is getting use to working out again. Hpefully it should come right in a month or so. I might take iron for a bit though.
  • brown6267
    brown6267 Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    01/19 steps 10523
This discussion has been closed.