My steps:
    Fri: 13,444
    Sat: 4,522
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options

fqlsyifehay4.jpeg

February Step Challenge

Who’s in for the February step challenge. We keep track of your steps for you. Just report your step count daily starting with today’s. This is a team challenge. At the end of every week we announce how many steps we took as a group and the top three steppers.

So put on your sneakers and lace them up and start stepping! Let’s see if we can crush January’s total steps.
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Username: girlfacedolly
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: sun
    Previous Weight: 170
    Today's Weight: 167.2

Hello! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I am a runner and when I get back from a run, it’s hard for me to not just eat al the calories back! Haha. But this week I have been trying to fuel my runs better and drink more water. Yesterday I ran in a 10k and beat my last 10k time 9 weeks ago by 6 minutes!

qqy8082cyzy3.jpeg

Wow that’s amazing time. I’m currently trying to better my 5k time. I’m getting better each week. Yesterday I did it in 37 minutes. Trying to get myself under 35 minutes. Congratulations on cutting your time!!!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    fqlsyifehay4.jpeg

February Step Challenge

Who’s in for the February step challenge. We keep track of your steps for you. Just report your step count daily starting with today’s. This is a team challenge. At the end of every week we announce how many steps we took as a group and the top three steppers.

So put on your sneakers and lace them up and start stepping! Let’s see if we can crush January’s total steps.

Please count me in for the step challenge!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    19shmoo69
    Week one
    Sunday
    P. W. 244
    C. W. 242
  • 19shmoo69
    Options
    fqlsyifehay4.jpeg

February Step Challenge

Me! Me! Me! (And coffee)
  • 19shmoo69
    Options
    Steps Due

@Kres567 Sunday to Saturday
    @jennt817 Friday, Saturday
    @kguin0323 Friday January 24 to Saturday February 1
    @hannahhooter Sunday to Saturday
    @UTMom81 Thursday to Saturday
    @19shmoo69 Friday

1/31
  • hannahhooter
    hannahhooter Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Username: Hannahhooter
    Sunday weigh in day
    Previous: 263.4 ibs
    Current: 259.2

Woosh!

Steps:
    1/26-8,688
    1/27-7,162
    1/28-9,165
    1/29-7,509
    1/30-7,750
    1/31-9,140
    2/1-11,943
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Wahoooo!! Keep it GREEN Totals are in!! Congratulations to our newest team the Downsizers for being the overall winners for the month of January!! We are so very proud of you all!!! B)

ifxvdymwy0v0.png
  • zuzu_smartypants
    zuzu_smartypants Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Username: zuzu_smartypants
    Weighin week: 1
    Weighin day: Sunday
    Previous weight: 145lbs
    Current weight: 145lbs
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Wahoooo!! Keep it GREEN Totals are in!! Congratulations to our newest team the Downsizers for being the overall winners for the month of January!! We are so very proud of you all!!! B)

ifxvdymwy0v0.png

💚💚Yes!! 💪🏻 way to go Downsizers!! 💚💚
  • jennt817
    jennt817 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Linda,
    Did you get my steps for Friday and Saturday? I posted them earlier and I wasn’t sure if you got them or not. 😊💕🌸💕🌸
  • jennt817
    jennt817 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Happy super bowl Sunday everyone!!!😊
    Great job with this months challenge! Congrats!!!👏🎉👏🎉👏🎉👏
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    jennt817 wrote: »
    Linda,
    Did you get my steps for Friday and Saturday? I posted them earlier and I wasn’t sure if you got them or not. 😊💕🌸💕🌸

I got them. Great stepping!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Steps—
    I thought all I still owed was for yesterday, but here they are for Thursday thru Saturday.
    1/30–8621
    1/31–5198
    2/1–6729

My knee has been swollen since mid-week, so my steps are off compared to the usual. But I’m doing better today; already over 12k.
  • UTMom81
    Options
    fqlsyifehay4.jpeg

February Step Challenge

I’m in for February, too!
  • UTMom81
    Options
    Welcome to all the new members of the group, and welcome back to all the familiar faces! It’s great to be on this journey with all y’all!

I am Tami, and I am from Knoxville, Tennessee. My highest weight was 213 and I am currently 165-ish. I lost a lot of weight here in the past, but gained more of it back than I’d like to admit, but I’m here to reverse that trend.

I do Calories In, Calories Out, but occasional will engage in a little intermittent fasting—nothing extreme. I struggle with certain cravings, and I do mean struggle.

My goals for February are:
    ...meal plan every Sunday
    ...drink more water (need to be at 80 oz/day)
    ...No Junk Food Challenge 5 days/week
    ...Average 10k steps per day every week
    ...lose at least 4 lbs in February

Sounds simple, doesn’t it?!? Now let’s be like Nike and Just Do It!!!
  • UTMom81
    Options

Awesome job!!!
    Username: girlfacedolly
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: sun
    Previous Weight: 170
    Today's Weight: 167.2

Hello! Hope everyone is having a great weekend! I am a runner and when I get back from a run, it’s hard for me to not just eat al the calories back! Haha. But this week I have been trying to fuel my runs better and drink more water. Yesterday I ran in a 10k and beat my last 10k time 9 weeks ago by 6 minutes!

qqy8082cyzy3.jpeg

• lindamtuck2018
    Options
    @girlfacedolly nice loss this week! Congrats on your new PR! 🥳

@19shmoo69 congrats on the weight loss this week! You are really crushing the walking this week.

@hannahhooter love those whooshes! Great stepping last week.

@UTMom81 great stepping! Take care of your knee.
This discussion has been closed.