TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (February)

Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    mhassan160 wrote: »
    Hello BBT team it’s me Maha! and welcome to everyone come back! Very excited this month February is the month to reach my first goal 240lb,,I come up with new strategies to lose weight
    1. No food AT ALL after 7 pm
    2. Starting my day with big cup of warm wter,, will save the coffee after lunch
    3. Every three days one day just liquids
    let’s be Healthy and Happy 😊

@mhassan160 I am loving your motivation and dedication towards your goals this month! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 2/2/20:
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: No (another Super Bowl victim!)
    Exercised: I did not walk my dog but I did spend all day cleaning my house for our party. So maybe "yes"?

Intro for new team members: I am 54 and have steadily put on weight the last few years. I am trying to lower my cholesterol as well as my weight. I have a cardiology appointment Friday, so we'll see where we are with cholesterol.

In terms of exercise, I have recently started following Hanson's couch to 10K running program with one of my daughters. I am also hoping to be more regular with twice-weekly barre classes for strength training. Almost every day, I walk my 15-year-old dog who needs to walk to keep his arthritis from getting worse.

@richmondwriter I think you can definitely consider that a yes! That is a lot of work! :) I wish you the best of luck for Friday!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    2/3/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Steps: 8,088
    Water: 110oz
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    (Mini Challenge - Mon. Feb 3rd)
    Logged food: yes.
    Stayed under: no.
    Exercise: I worked for five hours on my feet and took a 15 minute walk.
    Water Intake: 9 cups.

I ate like crap today but I logged every part of it. I hate how I’m feeling from the crappy food so I definitely will try to rock the rest of the week! I am proud of the fact that I’m drinking my water though!
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    February 3
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- no
    Exercise- yes ( beginners strength training)
  • simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    2/2
    Logged:yes
    Under:no (darn adorable football cookies)
    Water:yes
    Exercise:yes (walked 6 miles)
    Steps: 18,850

2/3
    Under:yes
    Exercise:yes (1hr walk; 1 hr weightlifting; 2 hrs pickleball)
    Steps: 17,280
  • p_mad
    p_mad Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Monday, 4 February:
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge-
    Logged food: yes
    Under calories: yes
    Exercise: yes(40-minute HIIT)

Water: 118.35oz
    Steps: 2780

• Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    Sun Feb 2nd
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes
    Steps - 18,852
    Water - yes

Mon Feb 3rd
    Tracked - yes
    Under - yes
    Exercise - yes, but nothing heavy just effort to get steps
    Steps - 12.567
    Water - yes
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Monday 02/03
    Tracked yes
    Exercise Yes -grid class at gym and line dancing the evening
    Steps 14,425
    Water 93
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Richmondwriter Monday 2/3 MUAC:
    Exercised: yes, walked dog 30 minutes
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Monday February 3
    Logged food and was under calories
    No exercise
    Water +8 cups
  • sekotsjd
    sekotsjd Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    2/3 Accountability
    Logged food: Yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Water: 64oz
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- January Week #4(Sun Jan 26th to Sat, Feb 1st)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @cmhubbard92 (7)
    @murdog3t (7)

Both our winner's were accountable for a full 7 days. Awesome job!

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @thedestar (5)
    @richmondwriter (5)
    @nicoletime4me (4)

Attempted: 1-3 days
    @tracie_lord (3)
    @petrocoetsee (2)
    @simbersea (2)
    @mhassan160 (1)
    @p_mad (1)

• simbersea
    simbersea Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- January Week #4(Sun Jan 26th to Sat, Feb 1st)

Winner's Circle - 6 or 7 days:
    @cmhubbard92 (7)
    @murdog3t (7)

Both our winner's were accountable for a full 7 days. Awesome job!

Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @thedestar (5)
    @richmondwriter (5)
    @nicoletime4me (4)

Attempted: 1-3 days
    @tracie_lord (3)
    @petrocoetsee (2)
    @simbersea (2)
    @mhassan160 (1)
    @p_mad (1)

Nice work!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    (Mini Challenge - Mon. Feb 3rd)
    Logged food: yes.
    Stayed under: no.
    Exercise: I worked for five hours on my feet and took a 15 minute walk.
    Water Intake: 9 cups.

I ate like crap today but I logged every part of it. I hate how I’m feeling from the crappy food so I definitely will try to rock the rest of the week! I am proud of the fact that I’m drinking my water though!

@rawrxamberx great job maintaining accountability when the day was tough!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    simbersea wrote: »
    2/2
    Under:no (darn adorable football cookies)
    Exercise:yes (walked 6 miles)
    Steps: 18,850

2/3
    Under:yes
    Exercise:yes (1hr walk; 1 hr weightlifting; 2 hrs pickleball)
    Steps: 17,280

@simbersea awesome stepping!
  • Coral333
    Coral333 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Kathi7501 wrote: »
    Hi returning teammates and new friends!

January work definitely kicked my butt, but I'm hoping February will bring a little more balance. I really, really need it after last month!!

@cmhubbard92, I will not join the step challenge since I learned that long periods of not recording steps is a well-documented problem with my model of Fitbit -- at least until I get a new one -- but please do include me on the water. I can -- and need to -- keep my water in check!

Username: Kathi7501
    OW: 233.9
    CW: 215.0
    GW: 180??? maybe??

Overall, I'm surviving the work insanity of the past month. (About 3-4 times my normal work load.) Fortunately, three projects are shipping this week, so I'm hoping things will settle down and I can get back to regular exercise. My eating has been in check until tonight. Actually, if I'm going to be honest, I've been eating far less than I should but the stress has been making me nauseated every time I eat anything. Not terrible, just rarely eating above 1,000 calories per day. My normal goal is 1,300-1,400. And I've been working 9-12 hours a day during the week and 3-4 per day on weekends. So I'm just seriously fried. When I can sleep, I have nightmares, but usually I just don't sleep. Unless I drink a bit at night, then I can finally sleep. But that's obviously not super healthy either.

Just trying to get through this current flood of work and get back to what I need to do for myself. Fortunately, I'm still losing (normal, slow rate) but I know this is not healthy is SO many ways. I'm getting near the end, so that's good. And when I can eat, it's good food. Still resisting the candy and doughnuts that are everywhere at work. Alcohol isn't great, but at least I'm not drinking a lot. Just a drink at night to try and sleep.

Not the greatest introduction, but it can only get better from here, right?

Since I'm shipping projects this week and getting closer to a rational life again, I'll try to post daily. I hope everyone else is having a great week so far!!

Kathi

This message really resonated with me and it sounds really tough work wise for you just now. You’ve recognised that your situation right now isn’t as healthy as it could be which is half the battle. I really hope things ease up for you soon and you are able to take really good care of yourself again 😘
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Kathi7501 wrote: »
    Hi returning teammates and new friends!

January work definitely kicked my butt, but I'm hoping February will bring a little more balance. I really, really need it after last month!!

@cmhubbard92, I will not join the step challenge since I learned that long periods of not recording steps is a well-documented problem with my model of Fitbit -- at least until I get a new one -- but please do include me on the water. I can -- and need to -- keep my water in check!

Username: Kathi7501
    OW: 233.9
    CW: 215.0
    GW: 180??? maybe??

Overall, I'm surviving the work insanity of the past month. (About 3-4 times my normal work load.) Fortunately, three projects are shipping this week, so I'm hoping things will settle down and I can get back to regular exercise. My eating has been in check until tonight. Actually, if I'm going to be honest, I've been eating far less than I should but the stress has been making me nauseated every time I eat anything. Not terrible, just rarely eating above 1,000 calories per day. My normal goal is 1,300-1,400. And I've been working 9-12 hours a day during the week and 3-4 per day on weekends. So I'm just seriously fried. When I can sleep, I have nightmares, but usually I just don't sleep. Unless I drink a bit at night, then I can finally sleep. But that's obviously not super healthy either.

Just trying to get through this current flood of work and get back to what I need to do for myself. Fortunately, I'm still losing (normal, slow rate) but I know this is not healthy is SO many ways. I'm getting near the end, so that's good. And when I can eat, it's good food. Still resisting the candy and doughnuts that are everywhere at work. Alcohol isn't great, but at least I'm not drinking a lot. Just a drink at night to try and sleep.

Not the greatest introduction, but it can only get better from here, right?

Since I'm shipping projects this week and getting closer to a rational life again, I'll try to post daily. I hope everyone else is having a great week so far!!

Kathi

@Kathi7501 I hope things settle down for you and you can get back on track! You definitely know what needs to be done :) we are glad to have you back with us again this month!
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    2/4/2020
    Steps: 10,083
    Water: 110oz
This discussion has been closed.