Options
    2/17/2020
    Tracked:
    yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes, 30 minutes bike
    Steps: 13,317
    Water: 110oz

I ultimately decided I am not happy with my most recent progress. I feel like I am doing the right things, but I am really going to be stricter on myself. I adjusted my goal for loss and my activity level, so hopefully I find a calorie goal that starts pushing me in the right direction... now that I have been settling in ONEderland, I want to get the hell out of the 190s, and see low 180s soon! I am sorry I haven't been super supportive recently, but between having back pain and being down on myself, I just have been trying to see what will work best for me! I will get better, I promise! :)

• mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    2/17/2020
    Tracked:
    yes

I ultimately decided I am not happy with my most recent progress. I feel like I am doing the right things, but I am really going to be stricter on myself. I adjusted my goal for loss and my activity level, so hopefully I find a calorie goal that starts pushing me in the right direction... now that I have been settling in ONEderland, I want to get the hell out of the 190s, and see low 180s soon! I am sorry I haven't been super supportive recently, but between having back pain and being down on myself, I just have been trying to see what will work best for me! I will get better, I promise! :)
    You know our bodies can stuck in the same weight because they know the process we doing so try to break and vary your calories through the week also shift exercises you will see the difference and you will see 180s 💪
  • mhassan160
    Options
    Tuesday February 18
    Logged food and was under calories
    Exercise 60 minutes cardio, 30 minutes walking at the treadmill and 30 minutes cycling
    Water 8 cups
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Tueday 02/18
    Tracked yes
    Under yes
    Exercise Yes - training with PT and line dancing class
    Steps 11,809
    Water 85
  • petrocoetsee
    Options

I know the feeling. I also just want to get out of the 90's. Let's pick up the pace and see if we can get out of it together!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    mhassan160 wrote: »
    2/17/2020
    Tracked:
    yes

You know our bodies can stuck in the same weight because they know the process we doing so try to break and vary your calories through the week also shift exercises you will see the difference and you will see 180s 💪

@mhassan160 I try to do that, my calories do bounce around a bit! But I think part of my issue is that my calorie goal was set much higher than I think it should have been. I am going to work with a calorie goal of 1210 plus exercise calories, and see where things go :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options

I know the feeling. I also just want to get out of the 90's. Let's pick up the pace and see if we can get out of it together!

@petrocoetsee let's do it! I feel like it's been months since I hit the 100s 😬
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Starting: 182.5
    Week 1: 182.9
    Week 2: 182.9
    Week 3: 182.9

• rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Mini Challenge - Tues. Feb 18)
    Logged food: yes
    Stayed under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    Water Intake: 6 cups
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    Username: rawrxamberx
    Week: February week #3
    Day: Wednesday
    PW: 313.6
    CW: 309.2

When I saw this loss I was in shock. Like my whole week of trying was worth it!! :smiley:

Wow @rawrxamberx amazing loss this week!!!
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Does anyone else struggle with the weekends?! We had off on Monday, so it was a long weekend, which made it worse! I didn't in January, but this month I am really struggling. What do you all do to stay motivated and track on the weekends?
  • cmhubbard92
    edited February 2020
    Options
    2/19/2020
    Tracked:
    yes
    Steps: 14,675
    Water: 110oz+

Feeling more focused today. Turned down food at work-we had a "baked potato bar". I ate my applesauce and headed over to the store to pick up butternut squash soup for dinner... yum!

@brandi_84 I just realised that my post yesterday was for 2/18 not 17!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    jmalderman wrote: »
    Does anyone else struggle with the weekends?! We had off on Monday, so it was a long weekend, which made it worse! I didn't in January, but this month I am really struggling. What do you all do to stay motivated and track on the weekends?

Weekends are always tough. Especially when there are sweets and snacks around. I am still trying to figure out how to stay on track during the weekend.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    2/19/2020
    Tracked:
    yes
    Steps: 14,675
    Water: 110oz+

Feeling more focused today. Turned down food at work-we had a "baked potato bar". I ate my applesauce and headed over to the store to pick up butternut squash soup for dinner... yum!

@brandi_84 I just realised that my post yesterday was for 2/18 not 17!

@cmhubbard92 I would have had difficulty turning down the baked potato bar. Great job for stayinyg strong and making better choices for yourself.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    I have decided I am going to have to be strict on myself and not allow myself foods or soda after dinner. I have done really great at making good, healthy foods and staying on track until after dinner. I will decide a couple of chips will be ok or one more soda wont hurt anything. I usually have some calories to spend but it gets hard to keep from going over once I begin snacking.
    I actually had lost weight that I never got to post on my weigh in day because as soon as the numbers started to go down I would let myself slide. I do this everytime.
    There is only one birthday to celebrate between now and the 4th of July. I have no excuses.
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    brandi_84 wrote: »
    I have decided I am going to have to be strict on myself and not allow myself foods or soda after dinner. I have done really great at making good, healthy foods and staying on track until after dinner. I will decide a couple of chips will be ok or one more soda wont hurt anything. I usually have some calories to spend but it gets hard to keep from going over once I begin snacking.
    I actually had lost weight that I never got to post on my weigh in day because as soon as the numbers started to go down I would let myself slide. I do this everytime.
    There is only one birthday to celebrate between now and the 4th of July. I have no excuses.

This is honestly me! Except I don’t really snack at night. When I do snack, it’s hard for me to stop myself. That’s why lately I try not to really snack unless I have to. Cuz snacking is a trigger for me to overeat. I won’t buy chips for that exact reason. I also do letting myself slide after some losses, but I am stopping that as well. Cuz I’ve realized that a cheat day turns into a cheat week and it’s a cycle that keeps repeating.

I’m trying to take it one day at a time and that seems to be working. You got this girl!
  • mhassan160
    Options
    Wednesday February 19
    Logged food and was not under calories
    No exercise
    Water 8 cups
  • petrocoetsee
    Options
    Wednesday 02/19
    Tracked yes