• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,503 Member
    Options
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Monday Chevk In

Calories: under
    Exercise: exercise bike early this morning. Love it when I can get that done!!!
    Water: not enough

Tomorrow I begin a 4-day conference out of town. Not excited about the food choices. I’ll have to be careful. I have already packed my workout clothes though and feel like I should be able to workout in the hotel each day. That is my big goal for the rest of the week!

Steps
    Thursday—11,736
    Friday—8,703
    Saturday—13,585
    Sunday—16,696
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Monday check in

Exercise: 60 minute walk
    Water: met goal

No swim tonight as I am exhausted. I stopped taking one of the medications that is increasing my appetite but it also helped me sleep. Last nights sleep sucked. Hopefully tonight will be better. If it is, I will swim or do an aqua fit class tomorrow.
  • UTMom81
    Options
    Hi, @profkct8336 and welcome to Downsizers! We are looking forward to getting to know you as you join in on the discussions. We try hard to support one another in our weight loss journeys. I think you’ll like it here!
  • UTMom81
    Options
    Weigh in 23/02
    gharvey2753
    Previous: 165.8 ibs
    Current: 169.4 ibs

Had a night out. Only 1 bad day really but would not have expected a 4ibs increase, thought it would have been the same or up 1 ib. Strange.

Probably water retention from your night out. I have chili from Tim Hortons on Friday nights and my weight jumps 3 to 4 pounds the next day. Increase your water intake as it does help with water retention.

I second this! Restaurant food always does that to me too! Hopefully it will come off quickly for you. Hang in there!
  • UTMom81
    Options
    Zuzu_smartypants
    Weigh in week 4
    Sunday
    Previous weight 145lb
    Current weight 142lb

Awesome loss!!!
  • dness1203
    dness1203 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Previous weight: 310.5
    Current Weight: 309.2
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Nice loss @dness1203!

Stick with it @mari_moulin! You’ve come so far!

Checking in after a busy weekend getting ready for family arriving. They are here until Wednesday.

I haven’t stepped on the scale yet. Not because I think I’m up but just want to focus on exercising, drinking my water and logging my food. So far so good this week! Hoping for a better weigh in this week!
  • mellane30
    mellane30 Posts: 39 Member
    Options

Good Morning! I am in San Diego this week and on the water. I have absolutely no way to weigh myself. I will say the amount of walking I've done is notable. :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    mellane30 wrote: »

Good Morning! I am in San Diego this week and on the water. I have absolutely no way to weigh myself. I will say the amount of walking I've done is notable. :)

I will carry your weight over from last week. Enjoy yourself!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    dness1203 wrote: »
    Previous weight: 310.5
    Current Weight: 309.2

Congrats 🥳 on the loss!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    Monday Chevk In

Exercise: exercise bike early this morning. Love it when I can get that done!!!
    Water: not enough

Tomorrow I begin a 4-day conference out of town. Not excited about the food choices. I’ll have to be careful. I have already packed my workout clothes though and feel like I should be able to workout in the hotel each day. That is my big goal for the rest of the week!

Steps
    Thursday—11,736
    Friday—8,703
    Saturday—13,585
    Sunday—16,696

Great steps! Check in and let us know how you are making out at the conference. Hopefully the hotel has a nice gym.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,093 Member
    Options
    Another new member! Please welcome @charlottemilton - I'm sure she will have a great time with this fabulous team. :smiley:
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Welcome @charlottemilton to the team. Wishing you lots of success with the challenge.
  • girlfacedolly
    girlfacedolly Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Username: girlfacedolly
    Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in day: sun
    Previous Weight: 167.3
    Today's Weight: 168

Omg, sorry I’m late. We’ve been battling the flu since last Thursday and I lost track of time!! You don’t have to accept this, but I’d still like to be in for March.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Username: girlfacedolly
    Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in day: sun
    Previous Weight: 167.3
    Today's Weight: 168

Omg, sorry I’m late. We’ve been battling the flu since last Thursday and I lost track of time!! You don’t have to accept this, but I’d still like to be in for March.

This is fine for your weight. You are automatically in the March challenge. I hope you are feeling better soon!
  • charlottemilton
    charlottemilton Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the welcome Jugar and
    lindamtuck2018.

When do I post my stats for March? I assume I post here.

I have a question if anyone can answer. How do you do the @----?
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited February 2020
    Options
    Thank you for the welcome Jugar and
    lindamtuck2018.

When do I post my stats for March? I assume I post here.

I have a question if anyone can answer. How do you do the @----?

A new team chat will be started later in the week for March. You will post your weekly weigh in and your steps if you join the step challenge in the March chat. Some challengers check in daily but you can start doing that now if you feel like jumping in.

If you want to tag someone just type the @ symbol and then their mfp user name. Eg. @charlottemilton
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Tuesday check in

Exercise: 50 minute walk
    Water: I stayed well hydrated

Goals for tomorrow
    1. Walk minimum 45 minutes
    2. Minimum 9000 steps
    3. Stay within green with calories
This discussion has been closed.