TRIMSTONES - February 2020 Chat

Options

Replies

• angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    mulecanter wrote: »
    Lent has started unless you are Eastern Orthodox (March 2nd). For those who observe it you might have given up chocolate or something else "important" to you. Alas, I'm pretty weak on this--I should give up sugar but that's a pipedream. Another strategy you can take is do something you don't ordinarily do--give to a charity, visit an old person, some other good deed. I like that approach here in MFP too, adding is easier that subtracting. Walk an extra mile, add another workout to your week, take the stairs, park a row back, drink an extra glass of water, etc. March is nearly upon us, what's something you might add to your March routine to enhance your weight loss?

I am back to cutting out most sugar, yesterdays potluck as work was my last hora. also hoping it warms up and I can start getting up early to workout more
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    kcpond
    February Week
    Wednesday
    Past Week: 233.8
    Current Week: 235.0
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Arc130
    Steps
    Wednesday 2/26- 6906
  • Arc130
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Nana, I'm new here😊

Hi Nana! Welcome! I don't post much, but I know that lots of folks here are a very friendly bunch who post way more than me.
  • Arc130
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm Nana, I'm new here😊

Hi Nana! Welcome! I don't post much, but I know that lots of folks here are a very friendly bunch who post way more than me.
  • Emmajhare
    Emmajhare Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    26/02 - 6253 👣
    27/02 - 11141 👣 (damn, 30 steps too many 😖)
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    2/27: 6536
  • ac204
    ac204 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I’m Anne. Looking forward to being a part of the March challenge and trying out the habit tracker!!
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    ac204 wrote: »
    Hi everyone, I’m Anne. Looking forward to being a part of the March challenge and trying out the habit tracker!!
    Welcome!
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,919 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/27: 5,411
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Welcome @ac204!
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/27 8,643
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    Another new member for you - welcome to @dillyg08 who will be here shortly!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    HI Trimstones!!!

March team chat is now open! Please feel free to link below and go introduce yourself.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10787086/trimstones-team-chat-march-2020/p1?new=1
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Another new member for you - welcome to @dillyg08 who will be here shortly!

March on in @dillyg08 ! Get it?
  • rustychord
    rustychord Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Bsgraham10
    PW 267
    CW 268
  • vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Vikster11111
    Friday
    Pw 212
    Cw 212
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    @achagpar @Jen_967 @Emmajhare all had 4%+ losses for the month. Congratulations!!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    laiqdynmcyuy.jpg

Hi Nana ( @happinessevengelist1076 ) , @ac204 , @dillyg08 and @callierivera84 :

I'm Jessica...had a couple of busy days this week so I'm sorry I didn't reply sooner. I'm one of two Captains...you've probably heard from the other (Mulecanter), as again, I've been hit and miss this week due to my teaching schedule in the evenings.

I think you'll find us to be supportive and helpful group...I know I've found that to be the case in the few years I've been here. WELCOME!!

Tell us a little about what you hope to accomplish here, what your challenges are and what your specific plan is to work on your goals.

I'm glad you found us!! Take care!! Oh hey, if you want to join the step team, let me know and I'll add you for the month of March. We'll soon be switching over to the new chatroom. You can find links to it on the main Fit2Fat page as well as links to the March chart. The step chart is on the same spreadsheet as the weight chart for the month, directly under the weigh in chart.

Jessica :smile:
  • Arc130
    Options
    ac204 wrote: »

Hi Anne! Welcome!!
This discussion has been closed.