TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    noelkro80 wrote: »
    Hi everyone I’m Noel from Birmingham in England. I started on 3rd February 2020 at 318lbs & as of yesterday (I weigh myself every Saturday morning) I am currently 303lbs. My goal weight is 196lbs. I’m looking forward to being part of this successful team!

@noelkro80 welcome to TBBT! That is awesome results so far! We are looking forward to your success! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    We are looking for some Sunday weigh-ins to start off the month! We can do it, team!!!
    @asha170880
    @GuessimGryffindor
    @p_mad
    @primekayprime
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I’m joining this challenge for the third month, and this plus a couple other tracking groups and methods have helped me. I’m a solo mom (no weekends at dads here, me all the time), two jobs, lots of responsibilities. I’ve struggled with my weight up/down my whole life, but the last decade been obese. Last fall I had terrible lab work results- prediabetes, cholesterol and triglycerides through the roof, thyroid off again. So I buckled down and now about halfway through a large weight loss / health goal. Awaiting my first lab recheck results now, should be another day or two.

I don’t usually do the extra challenges, I’m in a place of limited priorities, ha, so just working on intermittent fasting and blood sugar friendly food choices, and moving my body and the scale. Happy March!

Best of luck with your testing! It sounds like you are working really hard and I am very impressed that you are halfway to your weight loss/ health goal! I know you can do this! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    edited March 2020
    Options
    3/1/2020
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: no, I will be getting back to it tomorrow, but slowly!
    Steps: 1,175
    Water: 80+
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel Posts: 10,891 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Sunday 1st March

Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: Yes
    (30 mins Elliptical)
    Steps: 10,381
    Water: 72oz
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    (Mini Challenge - Sun. March 1)
    Logged food: yes
    Stayed under: yes
    Exercise: yes! Definitely yes! Not only did I work on my feet for 7.5 hours straight but I also played walleyball for 2 hours for a work function. Definitely got my exercise in!
    Water Intake: 4 cups
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    We are looking for some Sunday weigh-ins to start off the month! We can do it, team!!!
    @asha170880
    @GuessimGryffindor
    @p_mad
    @primekayprime

I still plan to weigh in! But in Feb, I asked to move my day to Mon. Is this possible? @cmhubbard92
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Date: Sun, Mar1st:
    Tracking: Yes
    UnderCalories: No
    Exercise(20min): Yes
    Water: 48oz
    Steps: 8480
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @asha170880
    @GuessimGryffindor
    @p_mad
    @primekayprime

I still plan to weigh in! But in Feb, I asked to move my day to Mon. Is this possible? @cmhubbard92

@primekayprime I must have forgotten to ask! My mistake!
  • GuessimGryffindor
    GuessimGryffindor Posts: 642 Member
    edited March 2020
    Options
    Delete

• GuessimGryffindor
    GuessimGryffindor Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92 sorry for delay, was thinking of changing weigh in day but decided not to.

GuessimGryffindor
    Week 1
    Sunday 03/01/2020
    PW 248.8
    TW 248.8
  • GeminiLady159
    GeminiLady159 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Big Butt Theory March (Monday weigh day)
    Geminilady159
    March 2: 200
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Goodbye to February, hello March. February wasn’t good for me for tracking or weight (correlation... shocker! 😆) so I am rededicating in March. I am going to do the step, tracking and exercise mini challenges. My goal is 70,000 steps a week and to workout for a minimum of 90 minutes per week. I know for me the tracking and staying within my calorie goals is what makes the difference.

Starting weight for March 132. Goal weight for the end of March 125. Final goal weight 119.
  • primekayprime
    primekayprime Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    primekayprime
    Week 1 Sun for now but hopefully Mon soon :smile:
    PW: 224.8
    CW: 224.2
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Richmondwriter
    3/1/20 -MUAC
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercised: yes (45 minutes walking dog)
  • sekotsjd
    sekotsjd Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hey yall
    3/1 accountability
    Tracked: no
    Under: NO
    exercise: yes

Monday weigh in day
    Starting weight 241
    Current weight 239
  • asha170880
    asha170880 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    @asha170880
    @GuessimGryffindor
    @p_mad
    @primekayprime

Sorry for late update,

Weigh-in Week: Mar 1, Week 1
    Weigh-in Day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 152.34 lbs / 69.1 kg
    Today's Weight:. 151.68 lbs / 68.8 kg
  • asha170880
    asha170880 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, am Asha living in Finland. I was pretty much a fit person but didn't pay much attention when i started putting on weight with a 9-5 desk job.Am hitting 40 this year with a 1 year old active child.It feels that if i dnt do it now its never going to happen.Being in this challenge has kept me motivated and i see the results.I do fall of the wagon every now and then :).
  • jmalderman
    jmalderman Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Hey all... My name is Sarah. Great to be back to the TBBT! This is my 3rd month and I'm loving the accountability from just needing to weigh in and report. This is a really supportive group and I enjoy reading all the motivating posts. I started in January and am down 11 lbs... I've kind of hit a plateau over the last few weeks... but a friend just convinced me to run a half marathon so I'm hoping that helps. I HATE running, but am starting to train and adding yoga 2x/week to keep me from getting too tense. We'll see how it goes!

I'm a busy working mom of 3. Live in Wisconsin... up in the cold. I spend all my free time driving my kids to practice or watching their games. Up this month Drama, gymnastics and track.

Hi Sarah! I just did a 15k a couple of weekend ago and am training for my second 1/2 marathon in April. When are you doing your 1/2?
This discussion has been closed.