TEAM: Run Track Minds (March)

Options
AB0215
AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
Welcome to the Challenge new and returning teammates!! This is the conversation/weigh in thread for your Team :) Keep on losing because our first weigh ins begin THIS Sunday! I am here for you should you need anything - simply message me or tag me by putting an '@' just before my username (NO SPACES) and I will get to you asap! ~ Ashley @AB0215.

Replies

• TwinMomma2019
    TwinMomma2019 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    oh7dk873nu61.png

Hi all! I just want to show the new people what 11 months of doing the Biggest Loser Challenge looks like! I started (I think) in April 2019 but it may have been May. :)

This is so inspiring! Thank you for sharing.
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    inessliang wrote: »
    Name: Inessliang
    Week 1
    Weigh in : Saturday
    SW 180.3

This isn’t your week 1 weigh in, that’ll be next week. This is your feb week 4 which will also be your starting weight for the March challenge.
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Right....do we right here on Monday ...a bit confused 🙊🙈
    AmyG1982 wrote: »
    Week 1
    SW 180.3

This isn’t your week 1 weigh in, that’ll be next week. This is your feb week 4 which will also be your starting weight for the March challenge.

Yes, your chosen weigh in day is Monday so just weigh in here for your week 1 weigh in on March 2nd.

You actually didn’t need to weigh in today for the Feb challenge either, your Monday one was the last weight needed. I’ll put your final weight in as the weight you logged on Monday and we can just ignore what you’ve logged today lol ;)
  • inessliang
    inessliang Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have changed my weigh in to Saturdays, so this is my last weigh in for this February challenge ....😬😂
    Week 1
    SW 180.3

Yes, your chosen weigh in day is Monday so just weigh in here for your week 1 weigh in on March 2nd.

You actually didn’t need to weigh in today for the Feb challenge either, your Monday one was the last weight needed. I’ll put your final weight in as the weight you logged on Monday and we can just ignore what you’ve logged today lol ;)

• timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Timibotkin
    Saturday’s
    PW- 281.8
    CW- 278.8

I think I may have forgotten to post last week!
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    I have changed my weigh in to Saturdays, so this is my last weigh in for this February challenge ....😬😂
    Week 1
    SW 180.3

Ok, I’ll have the sheet updated to change your weigh in to saturdays
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    timibotkin wrote: »
    Timibotkin
    Saturday’s
    PW- 281.8
    CW- 278.8

I think I may have forgotten to post last week!

The March challenge hasn’t started yet, it starts tomorrow so log in next Saturday for your week 1 weigh in. I’ll add this # to your final feb weigh in :)
  • mamabearangie
    mamabearangie Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! It's a brand new month, a brand new week, a brand new day, a brand new Biggest Loser Challenge! Good luck all - make it fabulous!!!

I'm new to the challenge and, as you may be able to tell, EXCITED!! About me: I'm a 49-year-old married mom (teenage girls ugh) from northern Ohio. I work from home full time. I'm very active on here. Feel free to friend me! I have a lot to lose but so much to gain (har har). I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and rocking this challenge!

Smooches!
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Happy March everyone! Excited for a new month and a new challenge!
  • Gold6767
    Gold6767 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I'm brand new to the challenge and brand new to myfitnesspal as well. I was able to lose some weight on my own last year but gained some of it back which brought my very frustrated self here. I work in mental health with an atypical schedule so you'll often find me working out or eating in the middle of the night. Any tips are very welcome I'm excited to get started!
  • stewartkm29
    stewartkm29 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    @AmyG1982, Sorry I missed week 4 weigh-in for February, was really sick. Can I still be a part of the March challenge?
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    @AmyG1982, Sorry I missed week 4 weigh-in for February, was really sick. Can I still be a part of the March challenge?

Yep, no problem, you’ve been included on the March challenge already :)
  • AmyG1982
    Options
    Gold6767 wrote: »
    Hello all, I'm brand new to the challenge and brand new to myfitnesspal as well. I was able to lose some weight on my own last year but gained some of it back which brought my very frustrated self here. I work in mental health with an atypical schedule so you'll often find me working out or eating in the middle of the night. Any tips are very welcome I'm excited to get started!

Welcome! Hopefully logging in here will help you with some of the accountability/consistency -it’s helped me a lot. Having to log gains or when there’s been no change has been great motivation for me to work harder and have a good loss the next week.
  • Gold6767
    Gold6767 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Thank you @AmyG1982 that's exactly what I'm hoping for!
  • stewartkm29
    stewartkm29 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Thank you @AmyG1982
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    Username: LyndaBSS
    Date: March week 1 (3/1)
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 173.6
    CW: 174.2 🙄
  • skullsandskeletons
    skullsandskeletons Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Username: skullsandskeletons
    Week: March week 1
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    PW: 191
    CW: 193

Not sure what happened as I only indulged once. I am guessing that I had a lot of salt. I also eyeball my servings when tracking which has worked for me 99% of the time, but I did more guesstimating this week than I usually do. I’m not discouraged at all. This is a good learning experience for the long term.
  • TwinMomma2019
    TwinMomma2019 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Sunday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: Over
    Exercise: Sort of. 20 minute leisure walk.
    Day: Overall good day. I reached my DietBet monthly goal so I over indulged in brownies.
This discussion has been closed.