Jp's omad journey

Options

Replies

• Morena_2020
    Morena_2020 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    HAHAHAAAA!!! Oh my goodness, that's fantastic. It's made my day!

Huge (((HUGS))) and lots of girly (((GIGGLES))) as well! :D
  • LadyBlanks
    LadyBlanks Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is the most amazing NSV. You allowed your hard work to do the speaking for you. So proud of you. Continue to do what you are doing for you.
  • volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    WOW that is so AWESOME!!!!!!!! Just AWESOME!!!!!! Super proud of you, and it made me giggle that you shut her up :) with those jeans!!! You go girl......That shows that the exercise is really doing it for you!! WAY TO GO!!!! <3<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    AMAZINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG JP!!!!! SO PROUD that not only did you get this win, but did it RIGHT in front of Mom! HA!!!! SO MUCH WINNING!!! Keep it up darling!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I'm happy for you that you fit into those Jean's, now hopefully your mom will let you be o:)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    Thank you for always being here for me & always support me @Brendalea69 ❤️ @mistymeadows2005 ❤️ @volgirl1322 ❤️@LadyBlanks ❤️ @Morena_2020 & @pessxx ❤️

It was a nice little victory for me indeed😉💪 Dad came over in the evening as he wanted to know why Mom was mumbling to herself nonstop. Made him his favourite marinara seafood pasta and as the whole family sat down and ate their dinner, I just sat with them with my diet soda. Dad knows about OMAD and he supports it😉😘
  • jadepearl
    edited March 2020
    Options
    GW : 52kg
    08 Jan - 56.8kg
    10 Jan - 55.9kg
    11 Jan - 55.5kg
    17 Jan - 55.2kg
    21 Jan - 55.1kg
    23 Jan - 55.2kg
    25 Jan - 55.4kg
    15 Feb - 55kg
    16 Feb - 54.5kg
    22 Feb - 55.2kg
    01 Marc - 54.8kg

Body Measurements:
    GBM: 83.7cm-58.46cm-86.9cm (33-23-34 in inches)
    11 Feb: 83cm-67cm-93cm (roughly in inches 32.6-26.3-36.6)
    17 Feb: 83cm-66cm-92cm (roughly in inches 32.6-25.9-36.2)
    22 Feb: 82cm-66cm-87cm (roughly in inches 32.2-25.9-34.2)
    01 Mar: 82cm-66cm-86cm (roughly in inches 32.2-25.9-33.8)

Good afternoon OMADer <3

Have been so busy these past few days...DS came back from school with runny nose and then DD fell sick and followed by DH. I am still surviving..fingers cross!!! As they recovered, I took them to school today as usual and when I picked them up, DD had a bump on her forehead :( I always worry whenever they go for athletics, sports competitions, school excursions,etc. I guess all Mothers are like that :blush:

The weather has been crazy...we had a very cold and rainy weekend. Temperature hit a low of 5°C (40°F) during the weekend and today, we are enjoying a lovely 17°C Autumn day :)

I actually loss some weight this week...0.4kg (around 0.88 lbs) which I am pleased with. As for measurements, I maintained except for my hips..loss another 1cm. :) So, all's good :+1:

For today:
    OMAD - DH wanted fish soup as he's still not 100% back to pink health. So, made some fish soup with chinese cabbage, spring onion, ginger, garlic & anchovies. Had it with a small bowl of rice. I also made some MV chocolate cake in a cup and grapes. So, the total calories - 1019.
    Exercise - I have been doing HIIT every day for min 20 - 40 mins and loving it. So, hopefully, tonight, I will be able to do it for at least 20 mins.
    Liquid - I am happy that I am able to drink 2L of water each day :) I have always struggled but with my 2L bottle, somehow, its easier :)

Here's a photo of my fish soup :)

thmc11ifo6r2.jpg

OMAD works, HIIT works, let's do this together <3
  • Morena_2020
    Options
    You’re a star, JP!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Thank you @Morena_2020 ❤️
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Right now I am trying to find ways to get a smaller waist and my PT friend told me to do more:
    Crunch
    Toe Touch
    V Crunch
    Leg Raise
    Knee Tuck
    Flutter Kicks
    Scissor Kicks

I will give these workouts a try 👍😁
  • jadepearl
    Options
    I love quick desserts and this is my favourite:

MV Choc Mug Cake

2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
    3 tbsp AP Flour (you can use spelt, oat, or almond flour)
    1/8 tsp salt
    2-3 tsp sugar (or sugar substitute)
    1/4 tsp baking powder
    2-3 tsp coconut or vegetable oil
    3 tbsp milk of your choice
    1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract

I just mix everything together till its nicely mixed and MV for 40-45 seconds. I just top up more dark chocolate ganache on the top or some ice cream as toppings.
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    you are doing awesome!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    That cake sounds awesome and I'mma try it FOR SURE <3
  • Morena_2020
    Options
    Ohhh yum! It's been ages since I've made a mug cake and your recipe looks way better than mine - I'll deffo give it a go.
  • pessxx
    pessxx Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    I love mug cakes, thanks for reminding me <3
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Thank you @volgirl1322 , @mistymeadows2005 , @Morena_2020 & @pessxx <3 I love mug cakes as its easy to make and I can control my calories :lol:
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Good evening OMADers <3

I have been having a very out of sync type of week :( Also, this coronavirus and toilet paper episode over here is just totally crazy. :confounded: I really hope it will get back to normal by this weekend.

Firstly, I have not been doing my HIIT workouts for the past 3 days as I am down with fever and flu. A lot of people are asking if its coronavirus. I have gone to the doctor's and I have not step out of the country for the past 10 years..so, nope, its not. Furthermore, when I am down, the whole house just go crazy. Kids keep looking for their stuff, DH keeps asking for this and that..it never stops. I couldn't even sleep even though I am loaded with medicine... lol.

I really hope that I will fully recover by the end of this week.

Have a wonderful weekend, you guys & let's OMAD on! <3
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Sending lots of healing hugs your way hope you feel better soon. We just had the first case yesterday in TN. Take care!!!
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    I hope it's not the coronavirus, I'll be praying for you <3
  • Morena_2020
    Options
    Ohhh no! You poor thing! Hope you’re better soon and your family can give you a bit of a break.