DOWNSIZERS Team Chat - April 2020

Options

Replies

• fossett2000
    fossett2000 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in
    Fossett2000

I will try the step challenge if I can figure out how to turn on my phone tracker, lol
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in
    Fossett2000

I will try the step challenge if I can figure out how to turn on my phone tracker, lol

Added you in. You can start sending me your numbers when you manage to get your tracker working 🚶🏻‍♀️
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options
    Thursday check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 55 minute walk
    Water: success
    Steps 1/2 9,966

PW 207.4
    CW 206.4

I am happy with my weight loss. Today’s the day I say goodbye to Molly. We go to the vet when my husband gets home from work. I thought I would share a picture of Molly. ❤️
    ge20c94gazgz.jpeg

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 40 minutes
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Walk minimum 7000 steps
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    @lindamtuck20 ... did you see my message?
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Thursday check in
    Steps 1/2 9,966

PW 207.4
    CW 206.4

I am happy with my weight loss. Today’s the day I say goodbye to Molly. We go to the vet when my husband gets home from work. I thought I would share a picture of Molly. ❤️
    ge20c94gazgz.jpeg

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 40 minutes
    Thursday check in
    Steps 1/2 9,966

PW 207.4
    CW 206.4

ge20c94gazgz.jpeg

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 40 minutes

I know how you are feeling Linda. We had to do the same 2 years ago with my old boy. He was 16 years old. We had him before we had our first child. We were so heart broken and still miss him. Sending all my love today.
  • ddk125
    ddk125 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Daily Check-in:

Yesterday (Thursday, April 22)
    1. Drink Water: yes. 9.5 cups
    2. Meet Step Goal: yes. 9,043!
    3. Rest: yes.
    4. Clean kitchen & master bath floors in our home yes (actually cleaned the whole bathroom!)
    5. Pay Bills yes.

Another good day done! This is so fun, yall! I met and exceeded all my goals for yesterday! I started feeling alot more energetic in the afternoon. Knowing I had set those goals, helped alot!

Today’s goals
    1. Stay under calories (harder right now because of TOM)
    2. Meet step goal of 7000 steps
    3. Do core workout video
    4. Make an effort to focus on positive and uplifting thoughts.
    5. Rest if I feel my energy wane.
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Thursday check in
    Steps 1/2 9,966

PW 207.4
    CW 206.4

ge20c94gazgz.jpeg

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 40 minutes

She is so lovely Linda! Hugs to you and Molly!
  • ddk125
    Options
    @mari_moulin

Here are my steps for the challenge:

3/29 Sunday: 4715
    3/30 Monday: 6348
    3/31 Tuesday 8253
    4/1 Wednesday 7595
    4/2 Thursday 9043

If you are taking data Starting from Sunday, is that the official start date of the challenge? I'm wondering for sure what day number I should be ensuring I meet. Are we on Day 6 today (Sunday being Day 1? Or Day 3 since its the April 3?
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Username: kres567
    Weigh in week: 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous weight: 216
    Current weigh: 215.2

I’m hesitant to join the step challenge just because I’m really struggling to get my steps in at all. But maybe that’s why I should join? Count me in @mari_moulin
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »

No, I didn’t see message!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »

I’m hesitant to join the step challenge just because I’m really struggling to get my steps in at all. But maybe that’s why I should join? Count me in @mari_moulin

Awesome loss! Great job pushing yourself to do the step challenge!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    ddk125 wrote: »
    @mari_moulin

Here are my steps for the challenge:

3/29 Sunday: 4715
    3/30 Monday: 6348
    3/31 Tuesday 8253
    4/1 Wednesday 7595
    4/2 Thursday 9043

If you are taking data Starting from Sunday, is that the official start date of the challenge? I'm wondering for sure what day number I should be ensuring I meet. Are we on Day 6 today (Sunday being Day 1? Or Day 3 since its the April 3?
    For the challenge it started on the 1st but I am still adding the steps for the week as a whole. Thanks for providing those, they’ve been added in.
  • mari_moulin
    edited April 2020
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »

Yay! Gotcha in! Send me your steps for the week when you get a chance 😘
  • cesse47
    Options

Here is the message I sent you -- When I signed up I said Monday would be my weighin day. Then I saw something that I thought said I'd need to report my weighin by Sunday latest to be included in the first week. Now I saw something that leads me to believe that the "week" ends on Saturday. I do want my first weighin to be included for the first week of April ..... SO, what day do I actually need to report my weight? Sorry for the confusion. Thanks and Regards, Cesse

• lindamtuck2018
    Options

Here is the message I sent you -- When I signed up I said Monday would be my weighin day. Then I saw something that I thought said I'd need to report my weighin by Sunday latest to be included in the first week. Now I saw something that leads me to believe that the "week" ends on Saturday. I do want my first weighin to be included for the first week of April ..... SO, what day do I actually need to report my weight? Sorry for the confusion. Thanks and Regards, Cesse

Yes I did see that, sorry! Too be included in the first week you would have to weigh today or tomorrow.
  • ddk125
    Options
    Hi everyone! What's everyone doing for exercise these days?

#11 on the April Showers challenge:
    Tell your team some ideas you have found to make home exercise possible (without spending money!) now that the gyms are closed. Weights? Cardio? How do you do it?

I'm not a gym attendee anyway, but I've been going on mini walks, and doing a core exercise video. I find that I love getting outside and walking. The air feels extra pure and fresh to me. ;)

• cesse47
    Options

Yes I did see that, sorry! Too be included in the first week you would have to weigh today or tomorrow.

OK, Thanks! I'll plan to do my weigh-ins on Saturday. TX!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    ddk125 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! What's everyone doing for exercise these days?

#11 on the April Showers challenge:
    Tell your team some ideas you have found to make home exercise possible (without spending money!) now that the gyms are closed. Weights? Cardio? How do you do it?

I'm not a gym attendee anyway, but I've been going on mini walks, and doing a core exercise video. I find that I love getting outside and walking. The air feels extra pure and fresh to me. ;)

My fall back for exercise is walking. I love walking and just listening to music as I walk. It is relaxing.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Steps
    29 Mar.-8276
    30 Mar-4460
    31 Mar-15115
    1Apr-14967
    2Apr-24135
    3Apr-16871
This discussion has been closed.