TEAM: Gutbusters (May)

Options

Replies

• squirrelsquad
    squirrelsquad Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Proud of myself for hitting my personal weekly exercise goal \m/

Hope everyone has a great weekend, and remember - you can do this! (But it's also okay to be human and not have the best day. Be strong, not ashamed :heart: )
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Matthewsfive
    Saturday Week 1

PW 161.8
    CW 161.8
  • looneycatblue
    looneycatblue Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    zengen09 wrote: »
    zengen09
    May week 1
    PW: 225.4
    CW: 221.7

Great work this week!!!
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    allietuge wrote: »
    @Keepingtrack1234
    I will post today to keep it going. If it changes I'll have post Wednesday too.

allietuge
    PW 168
    CW 169.1

I'm starting a new 16 week boot camp so I hope that May will be my month!!!

Hey, let us know hot your boot camp progresses :)
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    looneycatblue
    May 2, week 1
    PW 168.2
    CW 166.2
    I am happy with this, I know it is only my 1st week back, and I usually drop the most here, but it is motivating.
    Time to get my walk in before I get to some work. I have to keep telling myself that taking 30-60 mins for myself, for my health, mental and physical, is something that I need to make time for. Work will always be there.
    The weather today is beautiful! I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. <3
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    inshapeCK wrote: »
    Confessions Of An "Eat-a-holic" Out Of Control/Junk Food Addict

I have gained 5.9 pounds since Wednesday which is only 3 days ago as I allowed myself a whole bunch of junk food and processed food ... I have to work extra hard and turn things around! I am off to eat my fruit and vegetables and go for a walk!

You got this! BTW, likely most of the gain is water weight, due to all of the processed foods... you know just what to do, get back to healthy eating, lots of water too! I find walks are not only good for my body, but even more important, good for my brain! Enjoy your walk!
  • allietuge
    allietuge Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    allietuge wrote: »
    @Keepingtrack1234
    I will post today to keep it going. If it changes I'll have post Wednesday too.

allietuge
    PW 168
    CW 169.1

I'm starting a new 16 week boot camp so I hope that May will be my month!!!

Hey, let us know hot your boot camp progresses :)

I sure will!!
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,940 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    @looneycatblue

Thanks for the encouragement. I do know I can do it. I have done it before but I get so tired of falling back into my old ways. I do know that I have come so far from where I was before so this is just a blip but I will be glad when I can be more consistent in my healthy habits and when I can allow unhealthy food in moderation instead of binging on it!

I did figure that some of the weight would be water weight but still mad at myself for how much crap I ate. I am fine with the treats but not going overboard like I did. Still had a big chocolate chip muffin today but also forced myself to eat a cup of baby raw carrots which I am not a fan of and I measured 2 cups of spinach leaves out to make a salad even though I am not a big salad fan. Bit by bit. Step by step. Slowly turning things back around. Also went for an hour walk even though we got rained on a bit. It was worth it for the fresh air and exercise. Did you go for a walk today?

Congrats on your 2 pound loss this week! :)
    I agree with you that we often lose more when we first get back on track and I also agree that it helps us push on and keep going so do just that!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Week 2:
    weigh in from:
    @mcfc_katie
  • glouis4
    glouis4 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Just did my future self a favor by eating like 10 Hershey kisses TONIGHT so I don't have to eat them later! Smart, right??!! :neutral:

Lmao! I ate a bunch of kiwis and pineapples, but still have honey buns and cinnamon rolls on my mind. #Torn
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Week 1 may
    Swauters
    Pw 209.6
    Cw 210.6

Sorry I am late from Friday. I could have sworn that I entered this
  • inshapeCK
    Options
    Just did my future self a favor by eating like 10 Hershey kisses TONIGHT so I don't have to eat them later! Smart, right??!! :neutral:

@Keepingtrack1234

We've all done that before!
    I am going to send the last piece of pecan pie I bought with my husband to work tomorrow so I stop eating it!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Mornin'! It's Monday...
    weigh in from:
    @miss_fit_ellie
  • looneycatblue
    Options
    May Week 1
    miss_fit_ellie
    PW 214.2lbs
    CW 214lbs

Sorry guys, only 2 ounces loss this week but hoping for better nex Monday 😊

Good luck everyone 👏

Any Loss is a Good Loss in my book! BTW... 1 lb x .2 = 3.2 oz B)
  • Keepingtrack1234
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hello!
    Tuesday weigh in's from:
    @Kenyaa3
    @SquirrelSquad
    @TaraWinsThis
    @tuddy315

• squirrelsquad
    squirrelsquad Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone!

SquirrelSquad
    PW: 316.4
    CW: 320.4

I know this looks discouraging, but I'm not bothered. PMS is a hell of a thing, and next week will be better :)
  • inshapeCK
    Options
    @squirrelsquad

Good attitude! Yes, women sure have their share or troubles with weight loss during different parts of each month.
    Here's to re-losing some of it or all of it next weigh in.
This discussion has been closed.