mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Tuesday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 72 minute walk(5.74km), 20 minute cardio workout
    Water:✅
    home workout: 2/4

Steps 5/5 11,353

I really increased my pace walking yesterday but I can’t do that pace again as my knee was bothering me later. I have a package coming today so my walk is going to be the hill and parking lot( ours is really long) so I can be there when it comes.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk ?km
    2. Cardio workout video
    3. Tai chi
    4. Log all food accurately
    5. Stay within calorie goal

Great job taking it up a notch with the walking. But You are right to listen to your body when it comes to aches and pains. Last thing you want is an injury that will prevent you from walking all together. Good luck with today’s goals.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    missGYST wrote: »
    Good morning and happy Wednesday everyone! I'm trying to remember that weight loss isn't linear today... I step on the scale at the same time every morning. Logically, I know it's going to fluctuate, but today was the first day that I didn't lose so I was a little disappointed. On the positive side, I've lost about 3.4lbs since I joined the challenge and I've been consistent in logging, so I'm really happy with that!

Weigh-in week: 1
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Previous week: 229
    Current Weight: 225.6

I hope everyone else is having a great morning or day, depending on where you are. My goal for the day is to hit 10K steps.

That is an amazing loss! You’ve done so well so far and we are just starting the month! Keep up with your consistent logging and keep checking in daily. Nothing keeps us kore accountable that checking in with others.
    I also realized that I haven't been posting my steps, but if it's allowed I can catch myself up from my Fitbit.

Sunday, May 3: 5,689
    Monday, May 4: 3,086
    Tuesday, May 5: 10,213

Thanks! Got them in!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    May 5 Check in
    Steps: 10,049
    Calories: Under
    Water:1.8L (getting closer)
    Exercise: 25min youtube beginner video and 20min walk

I have decided to make myself a weight chart with rewards for every 5 lbs as there are a few things that I want but don't really need so it is my justification for them. I am hoping this will help to motivate me.

Wednesday's Goals
    - 12,000 steps
    - 2L of water
    - Finish my chart

Weight chart with rewards is such a great idea! Sometimes the smallest of rewards makes it all worth it and truly keeps us going. Can’t wait to know what you get after your first 5 down!!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    dness1203 wrote: »
    Previous weight 300.2
    Current weight 298.7

Finally crossed that 300 line!

aek2aofme5oe.jpeg

Welcome to Two-terville!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »
    Hello Everyone! Welcome to all who are new to our team. The past 3 days have been an epic, ongoing, kerfluffle. The only thing I managed to keep under control was my eating and logging. In days past, I would have eaten a ton of chocolate to help the stress level but was able to stay on track!! WHEW!!

So, There's like 5 pages of posts to read thru just to catch up. LOL Hope Y'all have a great day!

Hope things settle down a bit for you. Glad you were able to control your intake and you were strong enough to turn away from temptation.
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing loss! You’ve done so well so far and we are just starting the month! Keep up with your consistent logging and keep checking in daily. Nothing keeps us kore accountable that checking in with others.
    Thank you so much! Consistency has always been my biggest challenge so I'm really going to make the effort to focus on that more.
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,508 Member
    Options
    Good morning and happy Wednesday everyone! I'm trying to remember that weight loss isn't linear today... I step on the scale at the same time every morning. Logically, I know it's going to fluctuate, but today was the first day that I didn't lose so I was a little disappointed. On the positive side, I've lost about 3.4lbs since I joined the challenge and I've been consistent in logging, so I'm really happy with that!

Weigh-in week: 1
    Weigh-in day: Wednesday
    Previous week: 229
    Current Weight: 225.6

I hope everyone else is having a great morning or day, depending on where you are. My goal for the day is to hit 10K steps.

Congrats on the awesome loss! It is important not to let scale fluctuations get to you cause as you said weight loss isn’t linear.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    May 5 Check in
    Steps: 10,049
    Calories: Under
    Water:1.8L (getting closer)
    Exercise: 25min youtube beginner video and 20min walk

I have decided to make myself a weight chart with rewards for every 5 lbs as there are a few things that I want but don't really need so it is my justification for them. I am hoping this will help to motivate me.

Wednesday's Goals
    - 12,000 steps
    - 2L of water
    - Finish my chart

Great idea with the weight chart. I might have to steal this one for me!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    dness1203 wrote: »
    Previous weight 300.2
    Current weight 298.7

Finally crossed that 300 line!

Well done! Congratulations on hitting the 200’s! 🥳 👏🥳
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »
    Hello Everyone! Welcome to all who are new to our team. The past 3 days have been an epic, ongoing, kerfluffle. The only thing I managed to keep under control was my eating and logging. In days past, I would have eaten a ton of chocolate to help the stress level but was able to stay on track!! WHEW!!

So, There's like 5 pages of posts to read thru just to catch up. LOL Hope Y'all have a great day!

Well done on staying on track!
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    Steps May 5th: 8 339
    Steps May 6th: 7 841

I'm super happy I'm hitting 6 000+ steps every day, I've been making a real effort (Lesley Sansone, thanks for existing!) and also that I'm consistently drinking my 3l of water every day. Twice this week I also had a lot less alcohol than I had expected, as in I made the choice to have just one beer or glass of wine instead of more - I hope this trend will stick around!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    5/6 steps 17237
  • Murphyi150
    Murphyi150 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    May 6. 4967 steps.
    Well that’s a sad amount of steps - will try to do better tomorrow.
  • mari_moulin
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Steps May 5th: 8 339
    Steps May 6th: 7 841

I'm super happy I'm hitting 6 000+ steps every day, I've been making a real effort (Lesley Sansone, thanks for existing!) and also that I'm consistently drinking my 3l of water every day. Twice this week I also had a lot less alcohol than I had expected, as in I made the choice to have just one beer or glass of wine instead of more - I hope this trend will stick around!

Leslie Sansone is one of my favorites! Especially on a rainy day. You are doing so well reaching your step goals and drinking that water! I wish I could drink 3L but I struggle to get 2! Keep at it you are doing great! 👍🏻
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    5/6 steps 17237
    Murphyi150 wrote: »
    May 6. 4967 steps.
    Well that’s a sad amount of steps - will try to do better tomorrow.

I’ve got all your steps in! Thanks 🙏🏻. Keep on stepping!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Check-In: Wednesday, May 6th

•Log all food: Done ✔️
    •Calories: Under ✔️
    •Exercise: 5K run ✔️
    •Water: 2L ✔️
    •Steps: 14,743 ✔️

Good morning Team! Happy to say the scale is still being good to me. It’s creeping slowly down and I’m just happy it’s finally going the right direction. I completed OMAD yesterday and today will be doing IF. I decided to skip on dinner tonight rather than breakfast as I was feeling a bit weak this morning. I went out for my 5k run and I wasn’t sure I was going to complete it. It was a hard run, I felt tired the whole time, I felt slow and like I was dragging myself. I was surprised I actually did one of my best times despite how I was feeling. I think tomorrow I will make my 5k a walk so I can save up my energy for my Saturday morning run. I have to learn to listen to my body and today it’s telling me slow the ^+%*%+* down.

I didn’t go shopping yesterday as homeschooling went longer than planned. We had an essay to work on and also watch a video on old school mouses and answer a 40 question questionnaire about that video. God it was so boring!! I don’t miss being in school. Anyway, I’m getting started on homeschool now and hope to finish early so I can do our weekly shopping. Our fridge is empty!

May goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    lcg61gaey2n0.jpeg
    Overdue
    @kguin0323
    @MaddyJo2030
    @dabbers18

Wednesday’s weigh ins
    @888Angie888
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    Thursday, May 7 --- check in

Today's To Do List --
    do chair yoga + 5 min walk, drink all water, be mindful of food choices; log everything
    Get outside today is a Must ... planning to eat lunch outside and read for a bit
    Continue computer research project for at least 30 min.

Hope Y'all have a great day!! :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Wednesday’s check in
    Exercise: 73 minute walk
    Water: not enough
    Home workout: 2/4
    Steps 5/6 11,760

I didn’t get my cardio workout in yesterday. I turned on the tv to put on YouTube but the repatriation ceremony for the service members who died in the helicopter crash was on and I watched it. Today I am going to walk in the park. When I walk close to home it is so easy to give up on my walk. In the park I have no other choice but to walk back home. I think I will try for a 6km walk today.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 6km
    2. Cardio workout
    3. Tai chi
    4. 9 cups water
  • metonymicalinsanity
    metonymicalinsanity Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Wednesday’s check in
    Exercise: 73 minute walk
    Water: not enough
    Home workout: 2/4
    Steps 5/6 11,760

I didn’t get my cardio workout in yesterday. I turned on the tv to put on YouTube but the repatriation ceremony for the service members who died in the helicopter crash was on and I watched it. Today I am going to walk in the park. When I walk close to home it is so easy to give up on my walk. In the park I have no other choice but to walk back home. I think I will try for a 6km walk today.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 6km
    2. Cardio workout
    3. Tai chi
    4. 9 cups water

Great job on your walks! Keep pressing for the cardio workout too! I know I would be proud to have accomplished 30 minutes or 2k of walking, and you’ve done so much more! Maybe I should start walking. Anyway here’s a bit of a check in for me (although my weigh in day is Saturday).
    Today the scale reads 310.2. That’s a big loss in the last week, although my normal day to day fluctuation can be as much as 5 or 6 lbs. (not necessarily healthy but that’s what it is). I’ve also been logging all my food in MFP, so I actually know my calorie goal and how far I am from it.
    I’ve also been doing planks for 4 days. It’s the best quick exercise I could find that sounds at least doable and not terrible.
  • leeniekat
    leeniekat Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Steps for Wednesday, May 6: 10,121
This discussion has been closed.