@Wishusdonna
    @eggfreak
    @WishfulThinning18
    @CanadianGiraffe

59whrmlljq58.png

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    I’m sorry I haven’t checked in everyone I’m still here struggling with my diet and exercise but trying my hardest to get back on top of my game. I’ve been crazy busy for the last few days emptying out my basement and getting things ready to go to the dump this week. I Need to get rid of it all before our move. No need to move things for nothing right. I’m sorry I haven’t been more supportive this past week.
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options

19shmoo69
    Week 4 (I think)
    Sunday
    P. W. 257
    C. W. 254
  • Murphyi150
    Murphyi150 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    May 24. 7863 steps.
  • charlottemilton
    charlottemilton Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    charlottemilton
    Sunday
    Week 4?
    PW 236
    CW 238.5
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Check-In: Friday, May 22

•Log all food: Nope ❌
    •Calories: Nope ❌
    •Exercise: morning and afternoon walk✔️
    •Water: 2L ✔️
    •Steps: 15,696 ✔️

Check-In: Saturday, May 23

•Exercise: stepper ✔️
    •Steps: 10,592 ✔️

Check-In: Sunday, May 24

•Exercise: 5K run ✔️
    •Steps: 13,982 ✔️

Playing catch up again after an absolute crazy and busy weekend. My husband and I finally managed to empty out our basement and move it all into the garage so it’s ready for our guy to come pick up and take it all to the dump. After that’s done we have to do the same with everything in the garage and outdoors in our back yard. Then we have a few boxes left in the basement that we need to sort out one by one. We are really beginning to feel the stresses of our upcoming move and the current need to sell this house.

To make things worse I managed to undo all the progress I made over the past month in just one week! I’m so disappointed in myself but I have to just get myself up and back on it. I can’t let myself make more damage.

I didn’t get a chance to weigh in all day on Saturday so I added my weight on the spreadsheet early Sunday morning as I was late and didn’t want Lislyn to miss it. But here it is......

Weigh in for last Saturday morning was...

Previous weight - 184.2
    Current weight - 189.8

Yup. It’s ugly. But I’m back on top of it. Back on my program today (IF/OMAD). I did my run yesterday and today. Also I’ve joined this weeks outdoor Zumba for tonight, Wednesday night, and Saturday morning. I want to get myself back with a loss for the month before we finish it. I’m gonna do my best team ❤️

May goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.
  • mari_moulin
    edited May 2020
    Options
    jennt817 wrote: »
    Hi happy FriYAY!
    Jennt817
    Pw: 143
    Cw: 140
    Yay!!! 😊💕😊🥳

Amazing loss last week!
    Thursday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 76 minute walk
    Water: not enough

Steps 5/21 12,157

PW 209.8
    CW 208.4

My weight is down but I am up a pound from the last few days. I think it may have been some water retention due to the hot weather. I am delighted with my loss though.

I managed to get 5.02 km in yesterday. It was hot and I was going to stick close to home to see how I felt but the hill crushed me. So I walked through the neighborhood. I think I might go to the park today. We are in for some really hot humid weather starting tomorrow and continuing for 6 days. Last year, once the hot humid weather started, I used the outdoor pool when it opened in June instead of a walk. I don’t think it will open this year due to covid.

I am extremely excited and happy. My granddaughters are coming over for the entire weekend. They have some requests in for some unhealthy meals and snacks. I am going to allow it for this weekend. I can’t wait to give them the biggest hug today. I haven’t hugged them since March 16th.

Today’s goals
    1. 5+ km
    2. Log all food even any bad snacks
    3. Do not over indulge in the snacks, pizza( one of my favourites), etc
    4. Drink 8 cups of water

Congratulations on your loss last week Linda! I’m so proud of how well you are doing with your walks! I hope toubibs a wonderful weekend with your granddaughters. Soak in all those cuddles ❤️❤️❤️
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Steps:

Wednesday, May 20: 5 455
    Thursday, May 21: 20 189

Gotcha
    Steps 5/21: 13,553

Gotcha
    Murphyi150 wrote: »
    May 22. 7649 steps.

Gotcha
    cesse47 wrote: »
    Weigh In Day -- Saturday, May 23, 2020

SW - 308.6
    LW - 290.4
    CW - 292.1

Keep on doing what works. This will be back down this week for sure! Keep your head up.
  • mari_moulin
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Friday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Exercise: 1hr 41min walk

Steps 5/22 14,641

I have to work on drinking my water today. That’s 2 days in a row I didn’t meet my goal. I have been finding it tougher this week to get the water in.

Yesterday I walked 6.51km. It was a slow one again. I am off grocery shopping in a few but after if I don’t have any trouble with my leg I will go for a walk with the grandkids.

My biggest project today is to put our air conditioners in. Our apartment is like an oven with out them.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk
    2. Drink 8 cups water
    3. Stay within calorie goal
    4. Log all food accurately
    5. Install air conditioners

Great job on that walking!
    FormerlyFit48
    Last week: 220.5
    Current 220

Linda, you are amazing. You’re the only person I know up earlier than me on a Saturday Morning lol. Happy Healthy Memorial Day to all xxxo

That weight loss is coming along. Keep up the great work!
    dabbers18 wrote: »
    SW...222.4
    CW....221.0
    LOSS...1.4LB
    STEPS...38095 a gain of 6327
    Been a strange week as I've tended to mimic hubby and his habit of sleeping and not doing much!!! Then I kicked myself and stopped it, this lockdown is doing strange things to me. I've made him get out and walk with me. Not far but enuff for him. My eating is hit and miss as he has lost his appetite aswell as over 2 stone( drastic way to lose it tho).
    I've started to do solo challenges on my fit bit and I'm loving seeing photos and landmarks along the way. I can imagine that walk round the supermarket is in Yosemite park😁😁.
    I've now told him that this week we will be doing more walking so we build him up to the 3 miles daily......its hard work to get him doing it.
    Hoping to do much better next week.
    Have a great week everyone ❤❤

Good job on your weight loss and on upping your steps for the week! I’m finding myself struggling the same as you. I really have trouble keeping the momentum with my journey. One week I do great and another I’m completely off. Hang in there and just keep doing your best each day ❤️
    Steps 5/22: 20,474

Gotcha.
    kerdil08 wrote: »
    CW: 209.8

I'm really failing at being engaged right now so I apologize; I am hoping to be way more involved with the chat after moving is over (hopefully early June), but for now I'm just always behind...oops. Good work to everyone step counting, and I will be joining you all soon!

No need to apologize. We are happy to hear feom you when you do check in. We al have times when we have other things that need our attention. We all have lives outside of our weight loss journeys. We are also in the middle of buying/selling a home and moving so I get how it is.
    Saturday May 23 weigh in
    May SW: 317
    May 9: 311.6
    Last week, May 16: 304.4
    This week, May 22: 304.6

That weigh in is deceptive. I fluctuated from a low of 303 something to a high of 308 this week. Lots of tasty meals, pizza last night, some snacks. But I also know the previous two weeks I was on a pretty precipitous weight loss track, so I think it’s fine to settle in at this weight for a few days.
    But the next week I’m really planning to amp things up. I just want to hit the 200s again!

I did take it a bit easy earlier this week too to let my hamstring get better and it’s pretty much 100% now. So I’m back on the goal of 5 days a week of walking 3 miles. I’m also on track to hit 60 minutes of planking this month. And yesterday I did some pushups and jump rope as well. So I’m planning to mix it up a little with those workouts. Anyway, onward to next week!

It’s strange how our weight fluctuates by large amounts daily. I truly believe it depends on what you eat the day before. I’m happy to hear the hamstring is now better and that you can get back to your walking. I’m so proud of you completing 60 minutes of planks for the month! What a great accomplishment! And now you are adding pushups and jump rope! Wow. I can’t jump for the life of me! I have a feeling you are going to have a great week!
    Hello Everyone, I apologize for being absent for so long, I don't even remember the last time I posted but I think it was last Saturday. This past week has had a few bad days in it and I honestly have not tracked any food since last Sunday. I have been mindful of what I was eating but certainly did not get enough water except for one day.
    The past 3 days have been much better though as we picked up my exercise companion on Thursday afternoon, a 5yr old Husky! We have a retriever at home but he is a cat outside so he wont go for Walks or a Hike.

Weigh in Friday May 22
    SW - 245
    PW - 241.8
    CW - 237.8
    Steps
    Sunday May 17 - 5563
    Monday May 18 - 5865
    Tuesday May 19 - 7317
    Wednesday May 20 - 11,093
    Thursday May 21 - 11,424
    Friday May 22 - 15,937

Today's Goals
    - Over 15,000 steps
    - Over 2L Water
    - Track everything I eat

No need to apologize. We all have times where we can’t really be as present as we would like. I’ve added your steps for the week and wow congratulations on your loss this week! That’s amazing for this having been a difficult week.
    May 21 11370
    May 22 6110
    May 23 9175

I guess I've been slacking a bit. I may be up tomorrow in my weight.

You all, on the other hand, are doing amazing.

You are doing great Michelle! You have some days where you go we over 30000 steps a day so I can totally understand some less busy days for you. You also need rest you know!
    May 23. 6958 steps.

Gotcha.
    Piqueaboo wrote: »
    Steps:
    Friday, May 22: 16 947
    Saturday, May 23: 19 536
    Sunday, May 24: will update final result tomorrow

Weigh-in:
    Username: Piqueaboo
    Weigh-in week: 4
    Weigh-in day: Sunday
    May Start Weight: 195.6
    Previous weight: 198
    Current weight: 196.4

May Loss: +0.8lbs

Total Loss to date: -52.6lbs

on9er97m7pc3.png

I log pretty much everything I eat + drink, and according to my Fitbit I'm burning more calories than I am consuming, for this week I'm in a deficit of 9000 cals and yet I seem to be moving upwards. I could have done better with food choices, but that shouldn't matter because I am burning the calories, so if it's broccoli or a burger, it shouldn't make a difference, or am I wrong?

For next week I'm going to dial it back a bit and eat like I did during the beginning of confinement - porridge for breakfast, rice + veg for lunch and meat/fish and salad for dinner - plus my 3l of water. Maybe that'll get the needle moving again. I'm sad overall, at the beginning of all this I laid out a very ambitious plan and should have reached around 182 this week, and I'm off so far it hurts a bit. Maybe I should increase my calories? Although I eat back some of my exercise calories. Or should I stop doing that? Work out more?

Anyway, I'm very proud of my workout consistency and the fact that I'm walking so much - it's so good for my mindset. I need to do better in the water department (this week I didn't pay that much attention to it) and sleep - maybe that's the key to unlock everything.

Well done everyone, it's been inspiring to follow you all! Here's to next week!

got your steps in. The weight is coming back down! That’s so good. Back on track! Don’t be too hard yourself. If you know you are doing everything right then you will see results sooner or later. Maybe try to measure and weigh your foods? I often eye my quantities and when I go back to weigh I and very often wrong. My coach has told me that it does make a difference what we eat even if we are staying under calories. 600 calories of Mc Donald’s is not the same as 600 calories of clean foods. It affects our body differently and we store them differently. Keep doing what you know works for you. You know your body better than anyone.
    Saturday’s check in
    Calories: over
    Exercise: none

Steps 5/23 9,017

The weekend was a bust when it came to staying within calories. I didn’t say no to some snacks that I shouldn’t have. I have to get a grip on my weekends. It is stalling my weight loss.

I had no walk yesterday but I am planning on going on one today with my granddaughter. This week I am going to have to try and do my walk as soon as I get up due to the heat.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk ?km
    2. Stay within calorie goal
    3. Log all food accurately
    4. Drink 8 cups of water

Not all weeks can be amazing right. Anyway I wouldn’t call your week a bust when you’ve done so well with your walks. Not all victories are on the scale or on our plate. All victories count!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Sunday check in
    PW 183.8
    Cw184.8
    Calories: did not record :(
    Exercise: less than usual
    Water: too low

Goals this week:

Record calories
    Drink more water
    Exercise more when I'm off work.

Good luck with your goals this week Michelle!
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    19shmoo69
    Week 4 (I think)
    Sunday
    P. W. 257
    C. W. 254

It’s coming back down! Keep at it and don’t stop! Send me your steps when you get a chance. No slacking my friend. I’ll be keeping an eye out for them. No excuses! 💪🏻
    May 24. 7863 steps.

Gotcha.
    charlottemilton
    Sunday
    Week 4?
    PW 236
    CW 238.5

It’s a new week and a new opportunity. We’ve got this!
  • chassp8pooh
    chassp8pooh Posts: 131 Member
    Options

19shmoo69
    Week 4 (I think)
    Sunday
    P. W. 257
    C. W. 254

LW: 201.2
    CW: 201.8
    It's PMS week, just got moved into a new house, getting ready for a new routine and new style of living and my exercise has been 🤪 so I saw this coming. Next week will be better!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,510 Member
    Options

19shmoo69
    Week 4 (I think)
    Sunday
    P. W. 257
    C. W. 254

Congrats on the loss! Well done!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Check-In: Friday, May 22

•Exercise: morning and afternoon walk✔️
    •Steps: 15,696 ✔️

Check-In: Saturday, May 23

•Exercise: stepper ✔️
    •Steps: 10,592 ✔️

Check-In: Sunday, May 24

•Exercise: 5K run ✔️
    •Steps: 13,982 ✔️

Playing catch up again after an absolute crazy and busy weekend. My husband and I finally managed to empty out our basement and move it all into the garage so it’s ready for our guy to come pick up and take it all to the dump. After that’s done we have to do the same with everything in the garage and outdoors in our back yard. Then we have a few boxes left in the basement that we need to sort out one by one. We are really beginning to feel the stresses of our upcoming move and the current need to sell this house.

To make things worse I managed to undo all the progress I made over the past month in just one week! I’m so disappointed in myself but I have to just get myself up and back on it. I can’t let myself make more damage.

I didn’t get a chance to weigh in all day on Saturday so I added my weight on the spreadsheet early Sunday morning as I was late and didn’t want Lislyn to miss it. But here it is......

Weigh in for last Saturday morning was...

Previous weight - 184.2
    Current weight - 189.8

Yup. It’s ugly. But I’m back on top of it. Back on my program today (IF/OMAD). I did my run yesterday and today. Also I’ve joined this weeks outdoor Zumba for tonight, Wednesday night, and Saturday morning. I want to get myself back with a loss for the month before we finish it. I’m gonna do my best team ❤️

May goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.

Sounds like crazy busy times for you! Looks like you have a great plan to get back on top of things. Zumba sounds like lots of fun especially doing it outside.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

19shmoo69
    Week 4 (I think)
    Sunday
    P. W. 257
    C. W. 254

LW: 201.2
    CW: 201.8
    It's PMS week, just got moved into a new house, getting ready for a new routine and new style of living and my exercise has been 🤪 so I saw this coming. Next week will be better!

Lots of people moving in the group right now. I wouldn’t want to be in your guys shoes. It is hard work to move. I am sure you are probably retaining water due to PMS week. Have a great week!
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Sunday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 28 minute walk
    Water:✅

Steps 5/24 7,148

I had a lovely weekend with the grandkids. The youngest stayed for 1 night but the oldest stayed for both. I did tic toc dances, went for a walk, played silly games with the 7 year old and got lots of hugs. It is too quite here today.

Yesterday, we only went for a short walk as it was really hot by the time we went out. Today, I went for my walk shortly after I got up before it got too hot. I walked 5.35 km. It was rough getting going without a cup of coffee.

I am going to log all my meals for the week today. I will make adjustments to the measurements when I cook them. I am going to be consistent with my food scale this week to make sure my calorie count is right.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 5 km ✅
    2. Strength video
    3. Log weeks food
    4. Drink 8 cups of water
    5. Stay within calorie goal
  • kyfrancik
    kyfrancik Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    LW-191.0
    CW-190.0
    Trying not to gain weight while traveling and visiting family.
  • kyfrancik
    kyfrancik Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Steps
    5/17-11,279
    5/18-18,537
    5/19-17,035
    5/20-18,799
    5/21-10,182
    5/22-14,864
    5/23-10,149
  • michelleywardell
    michelleywardell Posts: 84 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Guess I should've weighed in today! 183.2 oh well we'll see where I land this week.
    Logging yesterday
    DID IT! under
    💧
    DID IT! 32oz
    EXCERCISE
    AT WORK BUT, DID IT!

We're adding to our family this week. We're adopting a new fur baby. We are so excited. He's a husky 2 1/2 years old and so beautiful! More excercise for us definitely. Lots of walks and I hope to get back to running soon. 2 furbabies is going to be a lot of work😋😛😜🤪😝but fun!
  • destiny_sierra
    destiny_sierra Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Guess I should've weighed in today! 183.2 oh well we'll see where I land this week.
    Logging yesterday
    DID IT! under
    💧
    DID IT! 32oz
    EXCERCISE
    AT WORK BUT, DID IT!

We're adding to our family this week. We're adopting a new fur baby. We are so excited. He's a husky 2 1/2 years old and so beautiful! More excercise for us definitely. Lots of walks and I hope to get back to running soon. 2 furbabies is going to be a lot of work😋😛😜🤪😝but fun!

Have Fun with your husky, we adopted a 5yr old this past Thursday and I manage to get 10,000 steps before noon and she is still wagging her tail and ready for more!
This discussion has been closed.