Options

Replies

• destiny_sierra
    destiny_sierra Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Saturday May 23 and Sunday May 24 Check-in

May 23 Steps - 16,547
    May 24 Steps - 19,415

Water intake and food tracking are still not happening consistently. I am fairly certain I am eating under given the amount of steps I get in but I am going to make myself track food today.

Today's Goals
    - Track everything
    - Drink more water
    - 15,000 + Steps - I have 8500 so far but it is so hot and sticky today, I am hoping to get back out tonight, my husky is getting stir crazy, so far we have only had a 75min hike today!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,511 Member
    Options
    kyfrancik wrote: »
    LW-191.0
    CW-190.0
    Trying not to gain weight while traveling and visiting family.

Way to go on the loss!
  • Murphyi150
    Murphyi150 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Username: murphyi150
    Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 157.4
    Current weight: 161. 😢.
  • michelleywardell
    michelleywardell Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Guess I should've weighed in today! 183.2 oh well we'll see where I land this week.
    Logging yesterday
    DID IT! under
    💧
    DID IT! 32oz
    EXCERCISE
    AT WORK BUT, DID IT!

We're adding to our family this week. We're adopting a new fur baby. We are so excited. He's a husky 2 1/2 years old and so beautiful! More excercise for us definitely. Lots of walks and I hope to get back to running soon. 2 furbabies is going to be a lot of work😋😛😜🤪😝but fun!

Have Fun with your husky, we adopted a 5yr old this past Thursday and I manage to get 10,000 steps before noon and she is still wagging her tail and ready for more!

They are fun.
  • 888Angie888
    888Angie888 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Steps:
    5/23- 10,331
    5/24- 12,827
  • lisasolo149
    lisasolo149 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have been so terrible at checking in over the last few weeks, partially because I have been so unmotivated after not seeing changes on the scale, so am vowing to weigh in every day to get a better idea of my "average" weight which seems to fluctuate a lot day by day.
    My most recent weigh-ins were:

Monday May 18 - 172.7
    Thursday May 21 - 170.8
    Monday May 25 - 174.1

So depressing to see that number on the scale today, though I am sure most is water weight after a weekend of lots of hiking and eating. Hoping to just not lose motivation as I work to get through this terrible plateau.
  • metonymicalinsanity
    metonymicalinsanity Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Oof. I just finished a long evening walk (plus jog! I did a couple of segments of jogging in between walking for about 4 miles total). Then I dragged myself off the couch to do my planks. Now I’m ready to collapse for the night! I felt the need to make up for delicious cookout lunch 🤷‍♂️ I suspect the scale tomorrow will still be up a bit from my weigh in on Saturday but I’m happy to have some exercise on the ledger. I’m just 3 minutes from my May plank challenge. And the last 3 days I’ve hit 3 miles (not always consecutively in 1 walk, but I’m going to count it for my challenge so that’s 3/5 for the week already!) it seems like I like challenges so... I’m thinking about my next one. Pushups? Pull-ups? Jump rope? I’m open to suggestions. I’m pretty lazy though, so something quick or easy to do while listening to a podcast is my preference (and I welcome podcast suggestions too). OK I’ve said enough! Good night!
  • michelleywardell
    michelleywardell Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Steps

May 24 14315
    May 25 16517
  • Murphyi150
    Murphyi150 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    May 25. 7476 steps.

Wow I am so impressed with the number of steps most of you log - great job team!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Check-In: Monday, May 25

•Log all food: Nope ❌
    •Under Calories: Yes ✔️
    •Exercise: 5K run + Zumba ✔️
    •Water: 2L ✔️
    •Steps: 20,304 ✔️

Good morning team! I’ve got some time to catch up this morning. The scales have come down a little today but got a long way to go to repair the damage made last week.

I’ve completed my 3rd run for this week and yesterday and did 1/3 Zumba classes for the week. I’ve gotten back to my IF but have yet to do an OMAD day. I’ll do one as soon as I’m feeling ready for it.

Today is shopping day for me and also gonna start my cleaning as tomorrow we have two views for the house. One of them is a second visit and one is a first time. Today I am deep cleaning my kitchen getting all that greasy crud off my hood and stove and deep cleaning the cabinets fridge sink oven and all else that needs a good scrub down. Anyone have any good tips on oven cleaning?

My handy guy came by yesterday and took all the junk to take to the dump. What a weight lifted off my shoulders. I’ll start working on doing the same in the garage on Thursday. we will probably have another big load to take to the dump. Fun days.

May goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.
  • mari_moulin
    Options

LW: 201.2
    CW: 201.8
    It's PMS week, just got moved into a new house, getting ready for a new routine and new style of living and my exercise has been 🤪 so I saw this coming. Next week will be better!

Ugh. I hate shark Week 🦈. I always have a 2 lb gain during that week and also when I ovulate. Congratulations on the new house! I’ll be doing that myself soon enough. In the meantime we are cleaning out this one and taking things to the dump that we don’t need to move.
    Sunday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 28 minute walk
    Water:✅

Steps 5/24 7,148

I had a lovely weekend with the grandkids. The youngest stayed for 1 night but the oldest stayed for both. I did tic toc dances, went for a walk, played silly games with the 7 year old and got lots of hugs. It is too quite here today.

Yesterday, we only went for a short walk as it was really hot by the time we went out. Today, I went for my walk shortly after I got up before it got too hot. I walked 5.35 km. It was rough getting going without a cup of coffee.

I am going to log all my meals for the week today. I will make adjustments to the measurements when I cook them. I am going to be consistent with my food scale this week to make sure my calorie count is right.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 5 km ✅
    2. Strength video
    3. Log weeks food
    4. Drink 8 cups of water
    5. Stay within calorie goal

Ahh so pleased you got to enjoy so much time with your granddaughters ❤️ I’m sure you were just over the moon to be able to spend that time with them. Great job keeping up with your walks while enjoying that quality time with them. Good luck on your goals this week 💪🏻
    LW-191.0
    CW-190.0
    Trying not to gain weight while traveling and visiting family.

It’s not an easy task but it can be done! You’ve got this! Congratulations on your loss this week!
    Steps
    5/17-11,279
    5/18-18,537
    5/19-17,035
    5/20-18,799
    5/21-10,182
    5/22-14,864
    5/23-10,149

Gotcha.
    Guess I should've weighed in today! 183.2 oh well we'll see where I land this week.
    Logging yesterday
    DID IT! under
    💧
    DID IT! 32oz
    EXCERCISE
    AT WORK BUT, DID IT!

We're adding to our family this week. We're adopting a new fur baby. We are so excited. He's a husky 2 1/2 years old and so beautiful! More excercise for us definitely. Lots of walks and I hope to get back to running soon. 2 furbabies is going to be a lot of work😋😛😜🤪😝but fun!

Nice don’t worry it will surely show at your next weigh in as well! Congrats on your loss! Also congratulations on the new addition! I love huskies and had several as a kid. They are gorgeous animals 🐕. You are gonna have so much more fun walking! Enjoy the puppy training 😂👍🏻

• mari_moulin
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Saturday May 23 and Sunday May 24 Check-in

May 23 Steps - 16,547
    May 24 Steps - 19,415

Water intake and food tracking are still not happening consistently. I am fairly certain I am eating under given the amount of steps I get in but I am going to make myself track food today.

Today's Goals
    - Track everything
    - Drink more water
    - 15,000 + Steps - I have 8500 so far but it is so hot and sticky today, I am hoping to get back out tonight, my husky is getting stir crazy, so far we have only had a 75min hike today!

Got your steps in! Thank you. Good luck with tracking your food. I also struggle with this. I start off on then I just drop the ball after lunch. Good job getting your steps in. Have a great with with the hound 🐕
    Murphyi150 wrote: »
    Username: murphyi150
    Weigh in week: 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 157.4
    Current weight: 161. 😢.

Don’t let it get you down. Many of us had a bad week. We just have to get back o. Top of things. You can do it!
    Steps:
    5/23- 10,331
    5/24- 12,827

Gotcha.
    I have been so terrible at checking in over the last few weeks, partially because I have been so unmotivated after not seeing changes on the scale, so am vowing to weigh in every day to get a better idea of my "average" weight which seems to fluctuate a lot day by day.

Monday May 18 - 172.7
    Thursday May 21 - 170.8
    Monday May 25 - 174.1

So depressing to see that number on the scale today, though I am sure most is water weight after a weekend of lots of hiking and eating. Hoping to just not lose motivation as I work to get through this terrible plateau.

It’s ok that you haven’t checked in, don’t beat yourself up about it. But try check in a bit more moving forward. I know it helps me stay motivated when I see others working hard on their goals. It helps me to see how people are dealing with their own struggles and I love celebrating their victories with them. Im sure it would only help with if you check in. It can’t hurt right.
    Oof. I just finished a long evening walk (plus jog! I did a couple of segments of jogging in between walking for about 4 miles total). Then I dragged myself off the couch to do my planks. Now I’m ready to collapse for the night! I felt the need to make up for delicious cookout lunch 🤷‍♂️ I suspect the scale tomorrow will still be up a bit from my weigh in on Saturday but I’m happy to have some exercise on the ledger. I’m just 3 minutes from my May plank challenge. And the last 3 days I’ve hit 3 miles (not always consecutively in 1 walk, but I’m going to count it for my challenge so that’s 3/5 for the week already!) it seems like I like challenges so... I’m thinking about my next one. Pushups? Pull-ups? Jump rope? I’m open to suggestions. I’m pretty lazy though, so something quick or easy to do while listening to a podcast is my preference (and I welcome podcast suggestions too). OK I’ve said enough! Good night!

Wowza you are doing so good! Keep up the great work with your challenges. I’m not very good at keeping up with them when I try. I always start off strong then I don’t continue half way through. I either forget or get lazy or bored with it. I’m surprised I’ve keep up with my own running challenge this month. Sorry I can’t help with podcasts as Never listen myself. A friend of mine does co Stanton try to get me to listen to true crime ones. 🤷🏻‍♀️
    Steps

May 24 14315
    May 25 16517

Gotcha.
    Murphyi150 wrote: »
    May 25. 7476 steps.

Wow I am so impressed with the number of steps most of you log - great job team!

Gotcha. You are also doing very well with your steps. Keep on stepping 💪🏻🚶🏻‍♀️
  • cesse47
    cesse47 Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    #1 PRIORITY -- Do Laundry for Brother
    #2 PRIORITY -- Go to emergency distribution centers to pick up water, food, bedding, PPE, any cleaning supplies available, sanitizer spray for house walls etc, work gloves, 5 gal buckets, etc

The Plan: Do stretches. do laundry. Do yoga. do laundry Do meal prep for lunch & dinner; do dishes. Do 5 min walking program. do laundry

So, in the week since the flood, I've gained 9 lbs. It is what it is. First, stress and anxiety eating while waiting to find out who was next in the evacuation, while worrying about my older brother and his family as they were evacuated early in the process. Then, the major flooding which became a 500-year event., Then the aftermath. Little sleep; lots and lots of grazing from morning to night. Then, the disbelief seeing Sanford completely underwater to the rooflines of all the buildings in town ... more eating. Finally, the cleanup begins ... muck boots, masks, gloves, ... more stress and anxiety eating. Those not affected brought food and drinks -- pizza, fried chicken & potato salad, mega meat subs, lasagna, pop -- several times throughout the days as cleanup occurred. Brother's house was under 5-7 feet of water which means everything had to go unless it could be put in a clothes or dish washer ... right down to the studs on the house. More food, pop, chips ... to keep energy levels high. So the house is now gutted. Heartbreaking to see all their antiques, treasured items mounded on the outlawn. Now, I've got about 20 garbage bags of laundry to do ... so that will keep me at home where I can better control my eating and drinking. Thank God!! So, now, I start again!!
  • mari_moulin
    edited May 2020
    Options
    5c5zc3dmb5io.jpeg

MAY WEEK 3 STEP RESULTS
    AS A GROUP WE WALKED 657,755 STEPS
    (Last week it was 917,847)

TOP 3 STEPPERS

@kyfrancik - 100,845 steps
    @mari_moulin - 98,031 steps
    @888Angie888 - 97,307 steps

Also well done to ...

@piqueaboo - 85,614
    @michelleywardell - 74,399
    @destiny_sierra - 73,746
    @Lindamtuck2018 - 64,144
    @Murphyi150 - 49,630
    @missGYST - 12,013 (missing Tue - Sat)
    @19shmoo69 - 2,026 (missing Mon - Sat)

849ar4w8wugh.jpeg
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

Monday May 18 - 172.7
    Thursday May 21 - 170.8
    Monday May 25 - 174.1

Do you use a weight trending app? I weigh daily and use happy scale. Water weight is a pain. I am always up after the weekend as I tend to have a few salty treats. Hang in there as the scale will start moving again.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options

Try Pinterest for challenge ideas. Pushups sounds like a good challenge. I don’t listen to podcast but I have heard a lot of people talking about the Phil-N-Phat. It is about weight loss.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Check-In: Monday, May 25

•Log all food: Nope ❌
    •Under Calories: Yes ✔️
    •Exercise: 5K run + Zumba ✔️
    •Water: 2L ✔️
    •Steps: 20,304 ✔️

Good morning team! I’ve got some time to catch up this morning. The scales have come down a little today but got a long way to go to repair the damage made last week.

I’ve completed my 3rd run for this week and yesterday and did 1/3 Zumba classes for the week. I’ve gotten back to my IF but have yet to do an OMAD day. I’ll do one as soon as I’m feeling ready for it.

Today is shopping day for me and also gonna start my cleaning as tomorrow we have two views for the house. One of them is a second visit and one is a first time. Today I am deep cleaning my kitchen getting all that greasy crud off my hood and stove and deep cleaning the cabinets fridge sink oven and all else that needs a good scrub down. Anyone have any good tips on oven cleaning?

My handy guy came by yesterday and took all the junk to take to the dump. What a weight lifted off my shoulders. I’ll start working on doing the same in the garage on Thursday. we will probably have another big load to take to the dump. Fun days.

May goals:

•Log all food. The good the bad and the ugly!
    •Stay on or under my allowed calorie goal.
    •Do at least 30 minute workout each day.
    •Drink at least 2L water each day.
    •Reach at least 10,000 steps each day.

I don’t have any tips on oven cleaning as it is one of my least favourite chores. Sounds like you are having a productive week.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    [
    ndjth354d1e5.png

Overdue
    @mellane30
    @dness1203
    @dabbers18

Tuesday’s weigh ins
    @panda4153
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    cesse47 wrote: »
    #1 PRIORITY -- Do Laundry for Brother
    #2 PRIORITY -- Go to emergency distribution centers to pick up water, food, bedding, PPE, any cleaning supplies available, sanitizer spray for house walls etc, work gloves, 5 gal buckets, etc

The Plan: Do stretches. do laundry. Do yoga. do laundry Do meal prep for lunch & dinner; do dishes. Do 5 min walking program. do laundry

So, in the week since the flood, I've gained 9 lbs. It is what it is. First, stress and anxiety eating while waiting to find out who was next in the evacuation, while worrying about my older brother and his family as they were evacuated early in the process. Then, the major flooding which became a 500-year event., Then the aftermath. Little sleep; lots and lots of grazing from morning to night. Then, the disbelief seeing Sanford completely underwater to the rooflines of all the buildings in town ... more eating. Finally, the cleanup begins ... muck boots, masks, gloves, ... more stress and anxiety eating. Those not affected brought food and drinks -- pizza, fried chicken & potato salad, mega meat subs, lasagna, pop -- several times throughout the days as cleanup occurred. Brother's house was under 5-7 feet of water which means everything had to go unless it could be put in a clothes or dish washer ... right down to the studs on the house. More food, pop, chips ... to keep energy levels high. So the house is now gutted. Heartbreaking to see all their antiques, treasured items mounded on the outlawn. Now, I've got about 20 garbage bags of laundry to do ... so that will keep me at home where I can better control my eating and drinking. Thank God!! So, now, I start again!!

That is a lot of stress to deal with. I am glad your family is safe but it is sad to lose so much. I am sure you will get back on track. Prayers for you and your family.
  • lindamtuck2018
    Options
    Monday’s check in
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 84 minute walk
    Water: ✅

Steps 5/25 11,554

I don’t know if I like these early morning walks. I am finding I really have to push myself to get through the 5 km. It could be the heat, just being tired or a combination of both. I guess it will get easier as I go along. We are under a heat warning right now but that should ease up by Friday. I did get 5.09 km in this morning.

Truthfully, I did little else besides my walk yesterday. I will have to spend time today cleaning up the apartment. I am planning on getting the strength video done or at least doing a strength workout on my own.

Today’s goals
    1. Walk 5 km ✅
    2. Strength workout
    3. Drink 8 cups of water
    4. Stay within calorie goal
This discussion has been closed.