CW:189

Congrats on a new decade!!!!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    WishfulThinning18
    Sunday
    PW: 262.6
    CW: 257.4

Last week was just a hiccup for you! You lost TWICE your gain. That is amazing. Way to regain focus and get right back to it!!! You are so close to the sub 250 chapter!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    hqnnw3h5dslc.png
  • Cafelelia
    Cafelelia Posts: 1,298 Member
    1478nyxkm00r.jpeg
    sbaur9hoqzer.png
    ihmwmpyrfebd.png
    osrc4wvu5iw2.png

WEEK 1

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Downsizers 0.60%
    2nd Weight No More 0.51%
    3rd Trimstones 0.42%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Downsizers 36.4 lbs
    2nd Weight No More 28.7 lbs
    3rd Trimstones 23.9 lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @raleighgirl09 3.03%
    2nd @dymphnadaniels 3.02%
    3rd @Mrsbell8well 2.84%

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @dymphnadaniels 9.8 lbs
    2nd @wilsonkellies 5.8 lbs
    3rd @raleighgirl09 5.6%

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @lexabeep
    @ELENA01
    @charlottemilton
    @kirsten11872
    @1theresamcvean
    @ltopinka84
    @chassp8pooh
    @unevano
    @Emmajhare

lhuqvdtxu43i.png
  • Curvybaja55
    Curvybaja55 Posts: 114 Member
    Good morning everyone
    Congrats to @beka3695,@be_theBest_me and@ mrsjhardin on you weight loss. Can you please let me know where I can find week two challenge. I don't remember taking part in the green challenge,😂and don't want to miss out on any challenges

• hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Good evening! Today my husband and I made plans to go for a long nature walk by the seashores, and then have a healthy meal. We ended up skipping the walk and going for a bbq at my mom’s house instead. We did plan the menu so I definitely had a say about the food choices, but I’m still very proud to still be in a calorie deficit for the day.

I’m looking forward to the new week and what it brings! My goals for the upcoming week are:
    - go to the gym twice
    - Hit my burn target (2500) every day
    - Complete my food diary every day
    - Lose weight and stay in the green!

Ideally I’d love to lose at least 1lb, but this is a week of big changes with returning to the office, so I’m happy to stay on track with a lower number if that’s what happens. I’m also expecting a visit from Aunt Flo next weekend, which might affect how things flow (ha, no pun intended).
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Luciicul
    Week 2, Monday
    PW: 144.4 lbs
    CW: 142.6 lbs

In the maintenance zone :smile:

My eating is all on track, but last week exercise went out the window. Just trying to get used to new routine of getting my daughter to school again, and have to give myself a talking to about going to bed earlier and getting up earlier so I can get the exercise in first thing... it has slipped!

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,036 Member
    This week's F2F Challenge is UP!! Feeling cranky? You're going to love this one :wink:

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10799606/rant-and-plan-challenge-june-week-2#latest
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,237 Member
    @boehle - the floor looks great! Did you know there was wood floor under the carpet?

Yesterday was not a good day - I've got a funk going for a couple reasons - and while normally a good walk/run or bike ride helps me feel better, I have zero ambition. Add to that some really bad food choices and I have no desire to do anything. Need to pull myself up and out of this hole before it spirals out of control. Today is a new day. I can't control what other people do, I can only control my response.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Monday Monday Monday!! Here we goooooooo!! octu64tgk4yy.jpg
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,262 Member
    Wow....I can finally get into this app after 3 days; unbelievable.....I think I'm quitting after this month
  • Beka3695
    Wow....I can finally get into this app after 3 days; unbelievable.....I think I'm quitting after this month

What???? Please don’t. You are a fixture here.
  • Be_theBest_Me

Aaaahhhh I'd be sad!!!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,262 Member
    Beka3695 wrote: »

I've lost my streak, I've lost all my foods....I am so upset rn....unreal.....and all tech support did was send me a stupid email about the server.....and then closed the ticket
  • Be_theBest_Me

I've lost my streak, I've lost all my foods....I am so upset rn....unreal.....and all tech support did was send me a stupid email about the server.....and then closed the ticket

That happened to me once!! The struggle is real!! I had to recreate everything!! I feel ya!!
  • Beka3695

I know you can get your streak back. Foods... probably not. I know there have been tech issues, but that is not a reason to be derailed. This is a curveball life will toss from time to time.
This discussion has been closed.