TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (June)

Replies

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,904 Member
    I was curious myself! I need a new book suggestion! Inquiring minds want to know!!🧐
    murdog3t wrote: »
    Date: 6/7
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: no
    exercise: no
    Steps : 2781
    Water: 120 oz
    Just for today: stick to my diet plan, read 5 chapters, take a walk, 20 min strength training

Happy Monday 🤞

What are you reading, anything good? :)

• DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,466 Member
    Are you on Goodreads? You can see what I'm reading and listening to any time there.
    Krysless2 wrote: »
    I was curious myself! I need a new book suggestion! Inquiring minds want to know!!🧐
    Just for today: stick to my diet plan, read 5 chapters, take a walk, 20 min strength training

Happy Monday 🤞

• Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Well thankYou! I’ve only read reader reviews on there. How do I find your reads?
    Are you on Goodreads? You can see what I'm reading and listening to any time there.
    Krysless2 wrote: »

Happy Monday 🤞

• cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    asha170880 wrote: »
    Was May 31 considered week 1?. If so sorry i posted in the May thread

@asha170880 no worries, we had your weight recorded for last week! :) You are perfectly fine, and nice loss!!! :)

• cmhubbard92
    Down a bit.... 168.5. Average steps this week was 7100/day. Next is to do a prep day of food... it's been a while since I've done that and those chocolate covered granola bars are too easy to grab when I get hungry. Have a great week!

@RoseyandReady great loss! Those granola bars sound lovely!!!
  • cmhubbard92
    edited June 2020
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Sunday, June 7th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, 52 minutes of walking and some yard work
    steps: 18,322
    water: yes, 3 litres

@HASWLRS awesome stepping! Great work for a Sunday!!! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    Richmondwriter MUAC 6/7:
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercised: Yes 1 1/2 hour bike riding with my husband

@richmondwriter I'm glad you and your husband got to enjoy the outdoors and riding together! Great job!
  • cmhubbard92

Happy Monday 🤞

Awesome goals for the day, and I am also curious what you are reading! :)
  • cmhubbard92
    I did post my weight last week? I was 165lbs and didn't lose, but didn't gain. I just posted my weight for today above

@Slivnfree1982 no, you posted your weight last week! The "*" next to the names on the list are the people that missed last weeks weigh in :) you're good! Nice job recording a loss this week! :)
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Sunday, June 7th

@cmhubbard92, that's high praise, coming from the stepping queen!!
  • HASWLRS
    Well, I just saw on the web that parts of the province are going to be opening up this weekend.
    I'll have to admit, it makes me feel a little anxious, even though the virus cases around where I live have been quite low. And then I saw on Facebook that my women's only gym is going to be closing. Apparently the owner doesn't think the new guidelines are something she can work with. Even though I hadn't been in a really long time (over a year), I did have a membership, and I was looking forward to getting back into it. Yes, there are other co-ed gyms in town, but I will wait to make any decisions.
  • cmhubbard92
    Well, I just saw on the web that parts of the province are going to be opening up this weekend.
    I'll have to admit, it makes me feel a little anxious, even though the virus cases around where I live have been quite low. And then I saw on Facebook that my women's only gym is going to be closing. Apparently the owner doesn't think the new guidelines are something she can work with. Even though I hadn't been in a really long time (over a year), I did have a membership, and I was looking forward to getting back into it. Yes, there are other co-ed gyms in town, but I will wait to make any decisions.

@HASWLRS I'm sorry to hear that, Lisa! I hope that maybe, after some time, the gym owner may reconsider! This pandemic has put a lot of small business owners in really crummy situations. I REALLY hope that, when you're ready, you can find a gym that you are comfortable at, and one that cares about its patrons well being!
  • cmhubbard92
    6/8/2020
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 142.7
    Steps: 25,415 (currently)

Goals:
    10,000 steps: ✔✔
    Log all food/drinks: ✔✔
    Run 3x/week: ✔✔
    Strength: ✖✔
    Yoga: ✖✔
    10 minute abs: ✖✖
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,466 Member
    Sunday, June 7th

@cmhubbard92, that's high praise, coming from the stepping queen!!

😂😂😂
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    [quote="murdog3t;c-45071934"

An older book by James Patterson
    Jack & Jill

• thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Mon 6/8
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 34 Wii Just Dance
    Water: 96oz

@krysless2 pizza is so hard for me! I love it and it doesn't seem to fill me up so its super easy to overeat.

I'm also interested in what everyone is reading, or any book suggestions. I've been reading The Invisible Man by HG Wells as part of a classic book challenge I found on pinterest. I usually pick a book from that list when I'm in between books.

I didn't get my planned workout in today but I did play Just Dance with the kids. They started their virtual summer camps today and I was more involved than I planned. My daughter made granola bars for her cooking class and we all had one so I plugged it into the recipe builder- 421 calories a piece 😖 It was easy though, I think we can play with the recipe and make it healthier.

• HASWLRS
    @thedestar, if all else fails, then you can always cut them in half!!

I am reading "The Help" right now. Everyone else read it in 2009, but better late than never! I am borrowing this book from my SIL, but usually I just go to the public library. The library has started doing curbside pickup of online reserved books, so I will have to think about what I want to read and order next.
  • schmonthei
    schmonthei Posts: 34 Member
    6/8 weight: 224
    Much better than last week! I think I have been under my calorie goal all but one day last week and I started back up with exercise. It’s going to be hot this week and I’m going to do some ocean swimming. Hopefully the sharks won’t get me, but as the saying goes “if I don’t eat them, they don’t eat me!” Congratulations to everyone on their first week of progress!
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Monday June 8th
    Logged food and was not under calories
    No exercise
    Water 100 oz
    Steps 3,734
This discussion has been closed.