LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in:
    PW: 159.2
    CW: 158.0
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    NSV! This really cheered me on. Fitbit gives a cardio fitness estimate, and I started off with an estimate of 28-32. I have previously got it raised to 29-33 (during previous yo-yoing), but today I noticed it's now 30-34 for the first time! Slowly but steadily my fitness levels are increasing, and I'm almost out of the "poor" category. "Fair" starts at 31,2 so I'm very close to moving from poor-to-far to just fair.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    I
    hipari wrote: »
    NSV! This really cheered me on. Fitbit gives a cardio fitness estimate, and I started off with an estimate of 28-32. I have previously got it raised to 29-33 (during previous yo-yoing), but today I noticed it's now 30-34 for the first time! Slowly but steadily my fitness levels are increasing, and I'm almost out of the "poor" category. "Fair" starts at 31,2 so I'm very close to moving from poor-to-far to just fair.

I love this!!!! I watch this, too.

I’m currently fair-average. I was once “good”. Lol. I cannot wait to see fair drop off!!!! My resting heart rate has crept back up to 70 today. I would like to see that go back down, too.

a1hcox1kv66k.png
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Wednesday weigh in:

Great week Laurie!!!! See, MFP tech issues can’t keep you from succeeding!
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,281 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Wednesday weigh in:

Great week Laurie!!!! See, MFP tech issues can’t keep you from succeeding!

Yeah, well again, I have tech issues today....urgh....it has become so unreliable...😡
  • Curvybaja55
    Curvybaja55 Posts: 114 Member
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hi
    Sharing some photos from my morning walk. Hope everyone have a great day.
  • KittyInBoots17
    KittyInBoots17 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday

KittyInBoots17
    PW: 226.2
    CW: 226

I've been gardening a lot. I hope it pays off soon. LOL.
  • hipari
    Options
    Argh. This must be a personal ”best” - I woke up because I was so pissed off. Yesterday clearly went in a bit of a shock, and today reality is sinking in. There’s a big mess at work, and the end result is I now have 3 months to find us a new office and relocate the company. I just did this last year and it freakin’ sucks to do it again. Going around town and looking at different spaces is kinda fun, but it’s all extra work on top of my workload, and organizing everything absolutely sucks. On top of this, my weight is still not budging and Aunt Flo is at the doorstep. FML. I’m so pissed off right now I can’t even make a decision about whether I should stay home and work (sulk) remotely, or go to the office while I still have it.

Hopefully you all have a better day than I do!

• Beka3695
    Options
    Good morning crew! I hope every is having a wonderfully productive day!

I am thinking this week might be my first red week since my reset back in march. I took a sneak peek this am and I am up 1.8 lbs from last Saturday. This week has been strange and I have been just hungry! I have been logging about 2-300 extra calories a day, but still within my range. I had been staying ULTRA low for several weeks. This might have caught up to me.. I guess I will have to wait till Saturday to see.

I am really curious to see what happens between now and Saturday. I was up last week and somehow pulled off a 2 lb loss... I don't expect this to be the case this week, but I would like to be at least a little green! Wasn't it Kermit the Frog that said "its not easy being green" LOL!

I will be traveling home tomorrow for the weekend, but taking my scales with me :)

Everyone have a fantastic Thursday!!!

• hipari
    Options
    @Beka3695 - you and me both! Same here with the hunger, absolutely. Yesterday I ended up solving it by having a snack and then going on a little walk to burn it off. I'm also curious/nervous to see if I can stay in the green this week.

I ended up coming to the office and I think it was the right decision - there's no construction site sounds coming from the window like at home, and my commute involves biking so I got some extra activity and outdoors air. Also, the salad bar downstairs of my (current) office has taken a sustainable step, they have started offering reusable takeaway containers! It seems like a smart system: it cost 8 euros, but when you return the container you get your money back or your next salad in a new one. It was made of glass and had a plastic cover, and seemed pretty durable.
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    I won't. be weighing in this week, please carry me over Beka. My grandma passed last night and I won't be near a computer until Tuesday
  • Beka3695
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    I won't. be weighing in this week, please carry me over Beka. My grandma passed last night and I won't be near a computer until Tuesday

You got it!!! Txt or call if you need me 😘
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Hi all,

App problems have kept me away for a couple of days.... but, as my official 'ease myself back into things week' I'm pretty happy with my progress.... baby steps but steps in the right direction nonetheless.

We've just had two days off; the 10th was Portugal Day and yesterday we were off for Corpus Cristi. Yep i had a few treats and thoroughly enjoyed them but didn't go over the top and tried to keep my activity high. Hoping for another small loss in the morning then my first fully focused week begins.....

@boehle so sorry for your loss.

@Beka3695 no matter what the scales show tomorrow, you are amazing and doing amazingly well!

@hipari sorry to hear about the chaos at work. Hope your scales budge soon.

Have a good friday everyone x
  • Beka3695
    Options
  • guitargirl55
    guitargirl55 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    What a rough week. I have been fighting a cold, quarantining because I had contact with someone who has COVID-19, and basically I have been eating a lot and not working out at all. The scale reflects that and I am pretty bummed about it.

I need to get re-motivated for next week.

guitargirl55
    Friday
    PW:131.6
    CW:133.4
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    PW 170.2
    CW 167.0
    What what look at my butt....where is it going?? Finally dropping numbers!!!!
This discussion has been closed.