Options
    Here's me this morning. Let me see you a recent selfie
    7acht7mg21s3.jpg
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,255 Member
    Options
    PW 210.2
    CW 211.8

Second week in a row I’ve moved in the wrong direction. Didn’t think this week was that bad! I ate pretty good and biked 90 miles.
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    x4ihuatclw37.jpeg
    boehle wrote: »
    Here's me this morning. Let me see you a recent selfie
    7acht7mg21s3.jpg

• cre804
    cre804 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Oh for Pete’s sake! The last pic I posted was fine. I tried to edit but couldn’t click the gear. Guess the real estate on my phone is too small. And I’ve still been having problems logging on. And my last message didn’t post. So I guess we’re stuck with my upside down mug. You’ll have to turn your device around to have a look at me, lol!
  • hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Hipari
    Sunday
    PW: 215.3
    CW: 215.0
  • hipari
    Options
    hipari wrote: »
    Hipari
    Sunday
    PW: 215.3
    CW: 215.0

This is actually Friday’s trendweight - my scale won’t sync to include today’s weigh in for trendweight calculations and honestly I can’t be bothered to check what the issue is, I’m too busy resting and recovering from the weekend.

This has been a major holiday weekend here since it’s Midsummer, so I’ve been away from my iPad. Friday was Midsummer Eve so offices were closed. We had a barbeque party with some friends, and had an absolute food overload with seemingly healthy stuff. Of the three friends 2 are vegetarian and 1 had wisdom teeth removed last week so preferred softer foods. We grilled fish and lots of different veggies, had lots of wine, went to the sauna, us girls went for some traditional midnight flower-picking magic while the guys were in the sauna.

There are still some restrictions to prevent the epidemic (it’s almost wiped out here), one big one is bars and nightclubs forced to close at 10pm. The side effect of this is that the night buses aren’t operating. As a result, our friends couldn’t get home without paying for an expensive cab, so they all stayed overnight on Friday. Yesterday we did a brunch outside and and spent the whole day in the park just hanging out in the sun, playing board games and eating. Food was again pretty healthy with loads of fruits and berries. My husband put sunscreen in my back where I couldn’t reach, and he once again put too little and missed spots. My entire back is lobster red, especially the left side, and there’s even some blisters from the sunburn. He’s done this before, and I have to probably buy some sunscreen with dye on it or something so he sees what he’s doing and doesn’t miss spots... I didn’t sleep too well because touching the burnt skin hurts, and now I’m thinking I’ll wake my husband up to help put lotion on it. He does feel really bad especially since this isn’t the first time I get a bad sunburn on my back because he fails to do it properly. My dad had a part of his earlobe cut off because he got skin cancer there and I have a similar skin type with him, so using sunscreen isn’t a joke or trivial for me.

Today’s plan is to get back on an eating schedule instead of all-day snacking and brunching, and to go for a nice long walk if I can find some clothing that covers my skin but doesn’t hurt when it touches. I’m already anxious for tomorrow, I have to go to the office with my laptop, I usually use a backpack but there’s no way in hell I can put a heavy backpack on my back right now without screaming.
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm late and i dont have a scale reading for last week. Please can i roll over?
  • ScottyTheGent
    ScottyTheGent Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    ScottyTheGent
    Pw: 200.8
    Cw: 200.8
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Hell week got me grrrrr being a girl is hard

Pw167
    Cw172
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    9rur87gqcdt7.png
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    8l0rdqhp8a59.jpg
    vrml5k1ie6w9.png
    04x3p82h8vke.png
    1hzt6tdig2bb.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Trimstones 0.46%
    2nd Waist Aways 0.40%
    3rd Mission Slimpossibles 0.34%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Trimstones 21.1 Lbs
    2nd Waist Aways 19.7 Lbs
    3rd Mission Slimpossibles 14.5 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    1st @cherrymajoni 4.05 %
    2nd @steph1498 2.47 %
    3rd @guitargirl55 2.25 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @cherrymajoni 9.3 lbs
    2nd @Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong 6.0 lbs
    3rd @Steph1498 4.0 lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @kmfeig87
    @2020shih
    @twyla77
    @mynacha73
    @bethanie0825
    @Emmajhare
    @deniners2
    @19shmoo69

g4a85opkm7nc.png
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Luciicul
    Week 4, Monday
    PW: 140.0 lbs
    CW: 141.8 lbs

In the maintenance zone :smile:
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,139 Member
    Options
    Week 4 Challenge! Review and Reset. Mixing up the challenges from June and making sure the ingredients get made into something you're going to keep using. Enjoy!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10801194/june-week-4-challenge-review-and-reset#latest
  • LaurieWrobo
    LaurieWrobo Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Boy, everyone has been quiet today. I hope that means you were with your dads celebrating Father’s Day.

Sunday night confession:
    I had a really stressful week last week. It was the toughest one in a long while. Changing nothing, my heart rate jumped 11 BPM and I’m scared to check my BP. All stress. As of Friday night I was proud to say that I didn’t eat my feelings and I was still sober. Well, I’m still sober 113 days to be exact. As for eating my feelings - well in 2 days I’ve probably eaten as many calories as in the last 5 before. Yep, ate my feelings. And ate the feelings of everyone else around me.

Now what?
    Well, tomorrow is a new day! A new beginning! A new opportunity to start fresh.
    I have my protein latte prepped - just add coffee. I have my regular coffee ready. I have lunch ready. Dinner has been prepped.
    Tomorrow I am back to my modified IF and my regular calorie count. Am I going to cut my calories to make up for the weekend? NOPE!!!!! I’m just moving on like it was a normal day. I’m not going to punish myself for being human and having emotions.

I bought a 2 day ticket for the struggle bus, but it has expired and now I must go back to my tried and true methods!

If you have experienced similar, please know you are not alone. Please know that everyone has hiccups along the way. It happens. How we deal with them after is the true test of character!

Hugs to you, my extended family!
    XOXO
    Beka

Good morning!

I did eat my feelings, feeling stressed - my son and his fiancee are probably postponing their September wedding until next August b/c venue will only allow 50 ppl; plus, fighting a migraine for the past 2 days so more carbs to curb nausea 😔
    Hopefully. I will get rid of it - I did a Beachbody workout w/weights to see if it will kick it....
    Trying to stay on plan today💥💥💥
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Iamworthy14
    Monday’s
    PW 163.8
    CW 163.0
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Boy, everyone has been quiet today. I hope that means you were with your dads celebrating Father’s Day.

Sunday night confession:
    I had a really stressful week last week. It was the toughest one in a long while. Changing nothing, my heart rate jumped 11 BPM and I’m scared to check my BP. All stress. As of Friday night I was proud to say that I didn’t eat my feelings and I was still sober. Well, I’m still sober 113 days to be exact. As for eating my feelings - well in 2 days I’ve probably eaten as many calories as in the last 5 before. Yep, ate my feelings. And ate the feelings of everyone else around me.

Now what?
    Well, tomorrow is a new day! A new beginning! A new opportunity to start fresh.
    I have my protein latte prepped - just add coffee. I have my regular coffee ready. I have lunch ready. Dinner has been prepped.
    Tomorrow I am back to my modified IF and my regular calorie count. Am I going to cut my calories to make up for the weekend? NOPE!!!!! I’m just moving on like it was a normal day. I’m not going to punish myself for being human and having emotions.

I bought a 2 day ticket for the struggle bus, but it has expired and now I must go back to my tried and true methods!

If you have experienced similar, please know you are not alone. Please know that everyone has hiccups along the way. It happens. How we deal with them after is the true test of character!

Hugs to you, my extended family!
    XOXO
    Beka
    Thanks I needed that! Back at it today!
  • hipari
    Options
    Today has been pretty conflicted. I’m back to sensible calorie amounts and logging my food after celebrating Midsummer. Today I managed to put together a pretty damn nice office look that was appropriate for both the weather and the office and covered my back, shoulders and upper arms to protect the sunburns. I went shopping after work and got more sunscreen, some bb cream with spf20 for my face, some new shorts, and here’s the kicker: I bought a new swimsuit! Clearly I had a good non-bloat body moment, but I haven’t tried it on at home yet.

Physically I feel like crap: almost all movement hurts my back and shoulder because it moves the skin, and the lack of movement and weird sleeping positions have made my muscles super sore. I can’t even do anything about the soreness because I can’t workout or get a proper massage since it’s so sensitive to touch. So, I’m popping painkillers. Regular over-the-counter stuff, but it still always alarms me when I have to take painkillers because my muscles are too messed up to sleep.

Tomorrow I have plans to go to a climbing/adventure park with some friends, and I’m concerned about whether I can actually go with the sunburn. The park has safety harnesses that go over shoulders, so it might be too painful.

This week my goal is to lose more than half a pound. I’m so frustrated by my loss rate, and there’s no clear reason for why I’m stalling.
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,255 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @JOYfulNoise89 and @Arc130 !!! Great achievements!

Sounds like lots of us are in a slump. Me too. Trying not to eat but - well - 'nuf said.

Some of my problem is that normally I would be biking biking biking - my 300 mile September trip was cancelled - I can't find a weekend supported ride that's not cancelled - my riding buddy apparently doesn't want to be my riding buddy anymore - my bike shop cancelled its weeknight rides.... I did go back and forth to work a few times last week which was good - but it's getting depressing riding by myself all the time with no big ride to look forward to. I might sign up for a tour this fall but can't decide which one. I wish hubby would get his bike out of the shed but he just won't and I gave up asking.

So there's my slump. Then I tell myself that my problems are nothing. My family is all healthy, although one daughter is dealing with a husband with addiction problems - so that's weighing on me. I did have grandkids overnight last weekend which was wonderful. I need to focus on the positive and not let myself be dragged down by the negative.

This discussion has been closed.