Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member

Beka3695
    Saturday
    PW: 202.6
    CW:198.6

LTD: 43.4

• hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    This was definitely not a good month for weight loss. I know exactly the cause - I fell to too much junk food temptation. But I will not quit, I will not give up. Onward, stronger, more focused.

You and me both! First two weeks of June were great, the rest has been pretty much maintaining weight and a constant carb-fest.

We’ve been on a heat wave for a couple of weeks now, and I’m DONE. It’s too hot to do anything. I spent the day pretty much lying on the bed playing iPad games because even the living room was too hot. The only activity not related to fridge or bathroom was biking to the store to get dinner - we took the bikes because it was less time outside and more breeze. Next week is supposed to be cooler (but still warm) and rainy. I don’t even mind the rain if it means things cool down a little. I’m definitely a fall/spring person, I prefer temperatures where I don’t melt inside my wig and putting on clothes doesn’t feel like a punishment.
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    JULY Chat threads are open! Head on over for introductions and new month starting chitchat -- stay here for the remaining June weigh-ins and more chitchat!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10801610/shrinking-assets-team-chat-july-2020#latest

Everybody make your way over to the July thread and say hello!!!!
  • mustb60
    mustb60 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Sorry about late posting and being MIA. Theses days I hardly get any time to be on mfp community, only logging in my diary regularly. Things have been really hectic these days. I have been working out (mostly running )and keeping calories under control diligently due to which seeing some drop in inches in my measurements. However I am not satisfied as same weight on the scale.

Friday weigh in
    Previous weight 173 lbs
    Current weight 173 lbs
  • floecity
    floecity Posts: 76 Member
    floecity
    Friday
    PW: 223
    CW: 222.8
  • ScottyTheGent
    ScottyTheGent Posts: 48 Member
    ScottyTheGent