Monthly Post June 2020

Options
13»

Replies

• Meghan509
    Meghan509 Posts: 1,958 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

Yes Kate, it is strange with very few people in the office. I am here again today. Yesterday we had a total of three. So far I see one person aside from me. Will take a walk upstairs to see if anyone else is lurking. LOL

Experienced my first traffic jam since March and it stunk! Emergency construction and the closing of the highway, right by the exit I use for work sigh... Oh well. Grateful to be employed and healthy. <3

Regular Keto Day planned here. Weigh in day is tomorrow. Jeez, where did the week go??

See you all soon.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Ugh, forgot to say @KateNkognito congrats on your fast and I am excited for you! Yes, do take pics. Nobody has to see them but you. Also definitely measure, measure, measure. You will see that even if the number on the scale hasn't moved a lot, you are still losing inches. Way to go!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

I am up approximately a pound and a half this week. No biggie. Feeling good. Yesterday I had a coworker who I have not seen since March, tell me that I looked skinny. :)

Supposed to be nice and sunny and warm this weekend. Beach is on the agenda and not much else.

Hope you have a great day and weekend. Speak to you all soon.
  • KateNkognito
    KateNkognito Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    I summoned my courage and took pictures this morning. I now have evidence that I am a wide ride. On a happy note, the very strict fasting is giving some strange benefits. I have skin tags that have suddenly started falling off and my skin feels smoother, I think. No weight loss, really, but I feel better than I have in a while. I have been doing ADF and having NOTHING except a 500 or so calorie meal on fast days.

@Meghan509 A compliment from someone else is always nice! Enjoy your weekend!

@mamainthekitchen @orlcam @A_Dabauer @cgcrutch and everyone else: Have a great day! Stay healthy!
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Good morning! Fasting is going well. I have been weighing daily. I discovered that it helps to see the daily fluctuations. If I had just taken my weekly weigh in, I would have been down less than a half of a pound for the week. With daily weighing, I can see that I am going up and down with fasting, but it is in a general downward trend. I am going to measure next weekend and see if I see a difference. Hoping my waistline shrinks at least a little.
    Have a great week!! Stay healthy!
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning!

WTG @KateNkognito I love the hair, skin, and nail benefits that I have gotten via Keto. Happy to hear it. I am also excited to hear about weight loss from your fasting schedule. :)

Things are good here. Plugging along today at the office for a few hours. Taking a few days off this week. Independence Day is observed on Friday for us so office or work will be closed. Taking Wednesday and Thursday off too. Heading to upstate NY with another couple for a few days of R&R. Will be quiet around here. I will check in on Wednesday and then I am planning to be offline for a few days. FYI.

Hope everybody else is good and staying healthy. Have a good day and chat soon.
  • Meghan509
    Options
    Good morning all (Kate)! ;)

Hope everybody is doing well. Things are good here. One more day of work and then I am on vacation. Woo hoo!

Last night we went to Wal-Mart, Old Navy, and Costco - mostly to do returns, but nice that the stores are now all accepting returns for the most part. :)

Nothing really exciting to report here. New month tomorrow. 2020 is flying by!

See you soon.
  • KateNkognito
    Options
    Good morning! Not much going on here. It is just HOT here in the midwest! Supposed to cool off a little by this weekend.

Just another fast day here. Nothing exciting on the weight loss front.

I have been out an about a little since stores are opening up. It is nice (and necessary) to shop for some things in person.

Have a great week, y'all! Some of you are going to have to say something when Meghan is gone, or I will feel like I am talking to myself! LOL