This June I Will....

Options
124»

Replies

• prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Sorry I have been out of here. My oldest daughter has been dealing with emotional issues so it has been tough. Read all your posts. Kudos for making it work. Glad everyone is well under these circumstances.
  • nebslp
    nebslp Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all who have been keeping up wih your goals! @prgirl39mfp I hope your daughter is doing better now. It's so hard to see your children struggle with a problem so I know it's been a difficult time for you.

I've been following along with everyone's posts and took a 2 week vacation from real life at my daughter's house. It was wonderful, but it's time to get back in the game. See you in July! (Oh wow! Is is really the 3rd already :D )???
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    @nebslp thank you. A day at a time. This has been so hard.

Glad you had a great time. ❤️❤️
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 Congratulations on your retirement! xoxo

@nebslp I'm glad to hear you had a nice visit! That's what life is all about.

@nebslp My children are grown and have families now of their own, and they still come to me when they are struggling with something...as do the grandkids now! It's so difficult to see them hurting or struggling. I'm sending you hugs and peaceful vibes and hope everything is well now. :heart: