TEAM: The Slimsons (July)

1131416181928

Replies

  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Sunday ( day late) weigh in
    PW: 168.9
    CW: 167.3
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Daily Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 18800
  • d00ditzlinduh
    d00ditzlinduh Posts: 99 Member
    Daily Wednesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 30 minute circuit
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    CindyJNC1963

    July: Week #3

    Original starting weight: 273

    PW: 161.3
    CW: 161.1
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    Thanks Jen_967 for being such a great cheerleader!

    Anytime! We are all in this together😊
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Kin59vara wrote: »
    Sunday ( day late) weigh in
    PW: 168.9
    CW: 167.3

    Nice loss 👍
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Daily Post
    Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: no

    Drs tomorrow to get stitches out. Yay!😁
  • southgirl94
    southgirl94 Posts: 778 Member
    Jul Wk 3 - Mon, 7/14

    Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: 60 min cardio
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 561 Member
    Daily Post
    Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: yes over
    Exercise: no
  • kkmark
    kkmark Posts: 561 Member
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    kkmark wrote: »
    Jen_967 hope your feeling better

    I went to the ER. They couldn't give me any answers. They had no idea whats causing it.

    .oh hoow the dr says something tomorrow feel better
  • Kin59vara
    Kin59vara Posts: 608 Member
    Daily Post: Tuesday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Daily Burn, 19547 steps
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,859 Member
    kkmark wrote: »
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    kkmark wrote: »
    Jen_967 hope your feeling better

    I went to the ER. They couldn't give me any answers. They had no idea whats causing it.

    .oh hoow the dr says something tomorrow feel better

    Thank you. Me too :)
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,240 Member

    Daily Post
    Monday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: walking weights
  • osier5
    osier5 Posts: 429 Member
    Daily Post: Monday
    Track: Yes
    Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,392 Member
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    kkmark wrote: »
    Jen_967 hope your feeling better

    I went to the ER. They couldn't give me any answers. They had no idea whats causing it.

    @Jen_967 I've been there before, unknown allergies. Environmental are really hard to track down, but maybe think about anything different you've at or even if you've changed your laundry detergent...it can be that simple.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    I have lupus. They think it has something to with my lupus. But I’m not really so sure. I do know I have had a lot of allergy reactions in the past. So I bought some benedryl when it started. But it didn’t help at all. I’m having severe swelling. But only in my hands. So much that it hurts to use my hands. They do not believe I’m having an allergy reaction either. They gave me something stronger for itching. Because I wasn’t getting any sleep and to make an appointment with my lupus dr. The weird thing is for the first few days after surgery I had a fever of 101. As soon as that went back to normal the problem started with my hands. So I don’t know. But I go tomorrow to get my stitches out. I’ll also talk to the surgeon about it.

    @Jen_967 its frustrating when you have one thing and they aren't willing to accept it could also be something else. hope you feel better and get it figured out.
  • walk4today
    walk4today Posts: 1,140 Member
    Daily Post
    Tuesday

    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: yes
  • dustyspal
    dustyspal Posts: 835 Member
    Daily post Tuesday
    Track ✔
    Calories ❌
    Exercise ✔
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,392 Member
    Daily Post (Sunday )

    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hour weightlifting

    Daily Post (Monday)

    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 1 hour treadmill

    Daily Post (Tuesday)

    Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 50 mins weightlifting, 10 mins treadmill

    Comments: How is it Tuesday already?!
  • Bemybestby60
    Bemybestby60 Posts: 1,384 Member
    Daily Post Tuesday
    Track - yes
    Calories - yes
    Exercise - yes with my grandchildren twins age 8 swimming and playing games
  • Jen_967
    Jen_967 Posts: 1,859 Member
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Jen_967 wrote: »
    kkmark wrote: »
    Jen_967 hope your feeling better

    I went to the ER. They couldn't give me any answers. They had no idea whats causing it.

    @Jen_967 I've been there before, unknown allergies. Environmental are really hard to track down, but maybe think about anything different you've at or even if you've changed your laundry detergent...it can be that simple.
    Hope you feel better soon.

    I have lupus. They think it has something to with my lupus. But I’m not really so sure. I do know I have had a lot of allergy reactions in the past. So I bought some benedryl when it started. But it didn’t help at all. I’m having severe swelling. But only in my hands. So much that it hurts to use my hands. They do not believe I’m having an allergy reaction either. They gave me something stronger for itching. Because I wasn’t getting any sleep and to make an appointment with my lupus dr. The weird thing is for the first few days after surgery I had a fever of 101. As soon as that went back to normal the problem started with my hands. So I don’t know. But I go tomorrow to get my stitches out. I’ll also talk to the surgeon about it.

    @Jen_967 its frustrating when you have one thing and they aren't willing to accept it could also be something else. hope you feel better and get it figured out.

    Thanks! Surgeon ordered prednisone to see if that helps. So we’ll see 😊
This discussion has been closed.