Steps
    Sun 8,998
    Mon 12,372
    Tues 6,669
    Wed 8,883
    Thurs 6,268
    Fri 12,262
    Sat 10,947

@micki48 I would like to start posting my steps daily, as well as my workouts, and a note about eating to provide myself some more accountability. When I go back to work in 2 weeks, I know it is going to be challenging so I want to create some positive habits now. Is that ok?

@KellyBgetsfit That is absolutely fine. Thank you for letting me know. I understand returning to work will be a challenge, so that sounds like a very good plan to keep you on track. Great stepping this week, Kelly.

Also what great progress you have made for your health. All good things. While I totally get wanting those pounds to fly off, losing slowly actually is a good thing from everything I've read and experienced. When I was younger around 30, I lost 50 pounds in 4 months, kept it off for about 5 months, then it started creeping back on until I "found" it all again. Now, at 56, I have lost very slowly, 30 pounds in a year and a half, but like you said being lower at the end of the year is the goal. Keep it up. We are all in this together. <3
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    oum6kmta1242.jpg
    23x7042wz4j2.png
    q8oziy0a9ve8.png
    aut3oadtiv1r.png

PLACE TEAM PERCENTAGE
    1st Waist Aways 0.58%
    1st #2 Trimstones 0.58%
    2nd Shrinking Assets 0.38%
    3rd Weight No More 0.31%

PLACE TEAM LBS LOSS
    1st Waist Aways 26.8 Lbs
    2nd Trimstones 26.0 Lbs
    3rd Shrinking Assets 15.3 Lbs

PLACE INDIVIDUAL PERCENTAGE
    @eggfreak 4.44 %
    2nd @cerizez 3.58%
    3rd @Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong 3.12 %

PLACE INDIVIDUAL LBS LOSS
    1st @Smart_Beautiful_and_Strong 10.8 Lbs
    2nd @eggfreak 7.0 Lbs
    3rd @Jax_Grim 5.7 Lbs

HONORABLE MENTIONS
    @RaeWats
    @kirsten11872
    @tryingagain5
    @raleighgirl09
    @Jen_967
    @DesertColibri
    @Mrsbell8well
    @cherrymajoni
    @conleywoods

c4qr3qq753ic.png

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,253 Member
    Thanks for the steps so far friends. Missing the following:

@YinxFed missing 7/12 Could you repost if I missed it? or was that a rest day?
    @jguldi11 and @evangsimmons170 all week (You are not late, just giving a reminder)
    @jugar 7/16, 7/17, 7/18 - I see the totals back. Thanks for fixing that. Also, I don't think Yinka's exercise got entered the last few days of the week, but it was marked "insightful."
  • YinxFed
    YinxFed Posts: 1,052 Member
    micki48 wrote: »

@jguldi11 and @evangsimmons170 all week (You are not late, just giving a reminder)
    @jugar 7/16, 7/17, 7/18 - I see the totals back. Thanks for fixing that. Also, I don't think Yinka's exercise got entered the last few days of the week, but it was marked "insightful."

Hello!

Sundays are always rest days for me - so I had no exercise to record for 12th July.

Y x
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    edited July 2020
    @micki48 I think I have mine and Yinka's @YinxFed all up to date now. sorry for the delay!

Week 4 Challenge is UP!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10804256/week-4-challenge-beat-cravings-temptations-and-inertia/p1?new=1

Everyone is welcome to participate :heart:
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    micki48 wrote: »

bmi2eblf32eg.png

Sorry for the delay.
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 975 Member
    WOWZERS! Our team did amazing this week. So many awesome things going on around here. I love it🤩🥰🤩

@Terytha Congrats on size 12! And a loose 12 at that. Soon you will be rocking the size 10 jeans. Size 10 is a size I am looking forward to. I remember being really happy as a size 10.

@kellybgetsfit Slow weight loss is frustrating. Nice job cutting back on the drinks too. I know I gain a substantial amount of water weight with just one drink. It's even worse if it's a sweetened drink. It usually takes me 3 days to lose the water weight. Not sure if you are this sensitive to alcohol but something to consider. I rarely drink due to the scale mayhem it causes.

Went huckleberry picking today which was fun but hot! Sounds like @micki48 and @lovethyneighbor had some hot weather too!
  • conleywoods
    conleywoods Posts: 975 Member
    @yinxfed Congrats on finally getting that scale moving. Hope you are still doing your workout program and didn't have to abandon it!
  • EvMakesChanges
    EvMakesChanges Posts: 543 Member
    Hi everyone!
    We had a good walk yesterday morning before the unbearable heat & humidity slammed into the northeast/Vermont. I was able to get the laundry out on the line but by then it was 85-degrees and by noon, it was already much hotter so, I bagged the idea of swimming for 30-minutes at the pond. Tomorrow morning will be walk and swim morning. My mood requires it!
    I'll touch base with my updated plan in the afternoon.
    I may need to reboot my phone MFP to make the community section work. It's been funky lately.
    Have a good sleep.
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    @Gidgitgoescrazy YES! I know exactly wha you mean. I actually joined MFP 9 years ago when my brother posted a picture of me playing the Wii and I looked horrible. It was a bad angle but still. It motivated me at the time to lose the weight. Now, at 39, I totally get the skin thing. I am obsessed with my skin. And I HATE photos (and zoom calls) because I obsess over my forehead lines. And my big belly. Basically, I can relate, but I have no advice. I have young kids and I want them to remember me, so I stil take photos.
  • KellyBgetsfit
    KellyBgetsfit Posts: 1,713 Member
    Sun Steps - 11,435
    Sun Workout Barre Blend and Elliptical
    Eating - I didn't have enough calories and ended up eating what I made my kids for dinner.

@conleywoods I don't think I am sensitive to alcohol. I haven't noticed a change in the scale when I drink versus don't. It's more about consuming less calories and overall health. I also cut milk out of my coffee and drink it black now.
  • jguldi11
    jguldi11 Posts: 201 Member
    @micki48 here are my steps for last week, sorry I'm late I didnt have internet access!

@jugar I also had a 30 minute 4 mile bicycle ride last Monday

yiamd91dfxid.png
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    I've been taking magnesium supplements for 2 weeks and I gotta say, my stomach hasn't felt this normal in a year. I've hardly any pain.

I couldn't say why, but they do say magnesium is good for reducing inflammation so maybe that's it. Hasn't helped my chocolate cravings much, sadly. I'm just too much of a chocoholic it seems.

But, on that note, we're thinking about a weekly chocolate pancake dinner at IHOP. Since they're so good, and since we feel like we should be plugging money back into the economy as much as we can. Especially restaurants, they're hard hit. Our favorite one just closed permanently. :(
This discussion has been closed.