Dkay OMAD progress

Options

Replies

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday OMADERS :)B)

Work here this week has been crazy busy.......We are at week 11 of working from home, and I am in my groove and loving it......I can't imagine going back into the office at this point....Especially the getting dressed part......sadly they don't allow PJs or slippers :) so I am screwed LOL....... We have been told that we won't be going back anytime soon and it may even be August at this point. Our labs are going back slowly in phases but since administrators can work remotely they are keeping us home.....I am A-Okay with that....

My little veggie garden has some baby tomatos on the plants :) super excited.....my basil is growing well too and my pepper plants are starting to bloom.....can't wait for some fresh veggies....

Not a great week with eating for some reason I have been have Snackcidents this week..... :D:D so I haven't weighed yet......Not sure why but I have been craving graham crackers, or something carby.......so i haven't been great......Meal at night still fine, spinning still on point, but the stupid snacks have to stop.......I will get back on track and post a weight next week.....

Stay healthy beautiful peeps :)<3
  • mistymeadows2005
    mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    Its all good babe, you've had consistent losses through this whole thing so you were bound to have a weird week eventually LMAO
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    "Snackcidents" :D how cute is that, but it's ok we deserve snacks especially during this pandemic. I don't blame you for wearing pj's all day, I wear mine all the time except for when I'm going to run errands :D Good luck with your weigh in today <3
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Hi Friends,
    Happy Friday! It has been a crazy busy week....and we have started baseball again so my now 13 year old is back on the field, super happy for him, he was really missing it. Things on the COVID front still going up here but we moved to stage 2 anyway (shrugs).....I am about to the point where I am over it :).....But not quiet yet, but I really am missing normal..... :#

I ended up losing a pound this week so I am super happy with that....Spinning going great, OMADIng most days although a few times this week I had some watermelon around noon :).....but it is mostly water so I am not too concerned......

Weekend will be some take out Asian, totally craving that.....and more baseball :) planning on doing some ribs on Sunday :)..... B)

Ya'll stay safe!

Virtual hugs to ya <3
  • Brendalea69
    Options
    Yay for the loss :) I Love Chinese :p Enjoy!!!
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    NICEEEEEEEEEEE you've been SO consistent and that's SO hard to do!!!! Amazing job boo thang :)
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Happy Hump Day kids......

I have been off track for two days, since the weekend.....just snacking my way through the days,.....no reason at all, just crazy and :#:# insane............Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo.........................Back to tracking my food :) Don't love doing that....BUT..........Gotta do it? Just Gotta do it......

Still doing the spinning which helps but the snacking HAS TO STOP :)........Deep breath...…and log the food.....no more snackin :)......

Stay strong friends :)
    Love ya'll <3

• Brendalea69
    Options
    You got this Donna :)
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    I love Asian food :yum: You are doing so well with your spinning :+1: Don't worry about the 1-2 days going off track...with this covid-19 situation, everyone's world has gone topsy turvy. Stay strong! <3
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    You've got this babe!!!! My issue isn't snacking during the day, it's WANT TO EAT EVERYTHING afterrrrr my OMAD LOLOL - you can do ittttttttttttt <3
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Happy Friday Friends,

Sorry work has been insanely busy all of a sudden and my youngest has had baseball start back up so it has just added more on. He was super thrilled to be able to have a season amid this crazy 'rona and we were thrilled as well, he loves it, and it is so fun to watch.....So...… B)

My oldest moved back after college and he is moving out again with a friend into an apartment. It is bittersweet, he will be super close and that is great, but I won't lie I also like having him back home......he is moving in a couple of weeks so I am being a supportive mom and only ugly crying when he isn't around :)…. :'(

The snack train left the station and I have been back on track again......Current weight is 165 so I am about 5lbs from the top of my maintenance range. I think the range will be 150-160 but if I could get down to 145 that would be golden. But, for now I am going to focus on the next 10lbs...…..

Ya'll have a good weekend :) Hugs :)<3
  • jadepearl
    jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
    Options
    OMG, so happy for you😘😘😘 It's only 5 pounds more👍 Keep up the good work💪👍👌❤️
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    SO EXCITINGGGGGGGGGGG - maintenance land, here you come!!!!
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Super congrats on getting sooooooo close to your maintenance goal! You've really stayed on the the right road and now you get to reap the rewards. Very nice! <3
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You're so close!! Great job!
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Hi friends.....sorry I was MIA....A lot happened a couple of weeks ago.....I will post an update soon and try to catch up with ya'll :)
  • volgirl1322
    Options
    Okay friends....I'm back........

We had a beach trip planned for last week and part of the week prior.....we were going to Myrtle beach and covid was actually not as bad as it was in Nashville so we prepared to go.

My mom, who is almost 80 lives with us, and she had a fall on the Sunday prior to us leaving.....F me :) I already had arranged for her to stay with her sister for the time we were away and then the fall happened.....she has lots of health issues but is able to take care of herself. I do all the cooking/cleaning etc so she basically just fixes her breakfast, snacks, and I take care of dinner so she wasn't in bad shape......So the fall injured her hip and ankles....nothing was broken.....so, long story short, they put her in rehab on Wednesday prior to us leaving......My oldest son wasn't going to vacay with us, so he was in town to go visit her.....and yeah we headed to the beach :) She wanted us to go, and we NEEDED to get away and I knew she would be taken care of.......So at 230am Thursday morning we hit the road!

Myrtle Beach was amazing......hot, beautiful and amazing.....not a ton of people there, and our condo place had rules with masking, etc. It was a bit of a pain at times, but it was a great trip and with the beaches not being crowded it made it even more incredbile not to fight the crowds......so we went and had a blast for 10 days......which wasn't enough :) so back to reality today......

I was at 163 before we left.....and I still pretty much had OMAD meals while we were there....not counting the bloody marys or beers :).......I did suck on the water intake though more diet sodas and monsters than normal.......so when I weighed today I was SUPER nervous........but, I was at 165 when I got on the scales, so a 2lb gain in 10days is not bad at all......I am on the water train girls.....and hoping to drop these 2 by Friday :)

Yeah....we had ice cream for dinner one night....
    3q8vgp1qhly7.jpg

The best shrimp and grits EVERY and I am from the south so that says a lot....qnnj9umrfmfo.jpg

Amazing sunrises on my morning walk each day.....n6p88gjnwpai.jpg

Beach hair don't careigzn3twsh1vn.jpg

My youngest :) well he is like 5/11 and 13 but still my baby :)7v6wrkskd0bf.jpg

Happy Monday Ya'll :)
  • katjustkat
    katjustkat Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Wow! Sounds like you had a super time and you really enjoyed it! So nice it wasn't crowded for you. You only brought home a measly 2 pounds; so worth it. I want that ice cream now! I've never tried grits....that looks yummy though.
    You look so pretty, tanned and relaxed. Great vaca. <3
  • Leah_62803
    Leah_62803 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    That’s wonderful that your beach trip was so nice! I love the beach so much. I grew up in Florida and it still feels like home when I’m down there.
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    YESSSSSSSSSSSSS A: you so cute with your beach hair LOL SO glad you had fun!!! B: that food looks AMAZING...coming from a southern family as well, I have HIGH STANDARDS for shrimp and grits so now I'm intrigued about this and need more pics and C: 2 pounds in a 10 day vaca is BRILLIANT!!!!!! That's nothing but a little salt and travel!!!

F-ing WINNING if I've ever seen it <3