Options

Replies

• heffalump2014
    heffalump2014 Posts: 89 Member
    Options

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    @BMcC9 Pune is about 150 kms from Bombay ( Mumbai )
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Jana_2020 wrote: »
    Yes, yes & yes.
    I live in a small city in Southern Ontario, Canada. Our only daughter just moved out this past school year to attend a university 9 hours away. This leaves my husband, me and an aging cat in our house. I loved Covid as my daughter came home to live with us for about 2 months (an unexpected bonus). She went back though, as her program is a research program and her university lab is open. I now work from home and am loving it.

@Jana_2020, hello, neighbour! I am in Tillsonburg. Where are you?
  • windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    wishback wrote: »
    I didnt meet the challenge in July and was waiting for August to start again. I missed the 1st and didn't track my food😲. Now I only have 2 passes for the month but I'm determined.
    Yes 3 times today

@wishback It's hard when you start. Don't be discouraged. It will get easier the more you do it. Keep at it. This develops good habits in the long run😉. We're glad you're here!
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    kcox269 wrote: »
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes +90mins walking
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?yes
    Did I put on weight day after? Yes
    Why? I don't know🤔🤔🤔
    I'm sitting in beautiful Derbyshire England :-)
    Hello everyone ☺️

Either more carbs/saltier meal at night or modified sleep pattern or maybe the hot day (am I right? 🌞) lead to water weight. Stay focused and the weight will drop the next few days 😉.
  • jillebean86
    jillebean86 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes - 4 mile walk. Rehabbing a minor injury, felt good to get out despite the oppressive humidity.

I'm on Long Island, New York. But not for much longer - next month I'll be joining @MadisonMolly2017 @Anya_000 and @corriepelc 's neighborhood in Northern California.
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options

<snip>I'm on Long Island, New York. But not for much longer - next month I'll be joining @MadisonMolly2017 @Anya_000 and @corriepelc 's neighborhood in Northern California.<snip>

Great! Welcome. The weather has been so mild and pretty lately.

• mariatn2003
    mariatn2003 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Exercised 20 min? Yes
    Within calorie budget? No logged all food and drink?
    Used my first pass day.