Options

Replies

• richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 8/6:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes (-49 calories)
    Exercised: yes (30 minutes mall walking and 10-minute YouTube arm exercise video)

20% Protein, 39% Fat, 41% Carbs
    40 carb or less dinner: yes (dessert counted with snacks...but maybe it should be with dinner?)
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,563 Member
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 8/6:
    Under: yes (-49 calories)
    Exercised: yes (30 minutes mall walking and 10-minute YouTube arm exercise video)

20% Protein, 39% Fat, 41% Carbs
    40 carb or less dinner: yes (dessert counted with snacks...but maybe it should be with dinner?)

@richmondwriter I don't imagine where you count dessert as long as it's counted somewhere. ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 8/6
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 11239
    Water:120

Just for today:STFD68, 10000 ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™€๏ธ, 20+ hr IF, keto D 13, prayer ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™‚๏ธ& meditation ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ

Yesterday : STFD67, 10000 ๐Ÿšถ, 20+ hr IF, keto D 12, prayer ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™‚๏ธ& meditation ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ

TGIF
    Iโ€™ll post weight tomorrow as I forgot to get on scale
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    You are so inspiring, Chirstine. You look fantabulous.
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Username: thedestar
    Weigh In Week: Aug- week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 170
    Todays Weight: 169.5

Thur 8/6
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 46min Wii Just Dance
    Water: 96oz

I was hoping for more of a loss but oh well. We're off to visit my grandma for the weekend. It's probably the last time for a while, until the virus gets more under control.
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Username: thedestar
    Previous Week's weight: 170
    Todays Weight: 169.5

Thur 8/6
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 46min Wii Just Dance
    Water: 96oz

I was hoping for more of a loss but oh well. We're off to visit my grandma for the weekend. It's probably the last time for a while, until the virus gets more under control.

Great job - congrats on entering the 160s!!
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Friday 8/7 weigh in 216lb
    Previous weigh in 2018lb
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Last: 260.4
    This: 260.0
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    August Week 1 Weigh In:
    Previous: 169.3
    Current: 167.7
    Loss: 1.6

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Great job @cmhubbard92 ! Is your power still out? What's the ETA? We got several more inches of rain yesterday but thankful that we have AC. The mosquitos are going to be out in full force next week. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐ŸฆŸ

@DaffyGirl88 it is now almost 8pm, and we still have no ETA. Eversource has done a very half-assed job at giving any time estimates, as my moms area said still assessing, but her power was back on around 10am. This is our third day.

trmeqozyuhm0.jpg
    They finally removed this limb down the road from us, which I believe was the cause of our power outage. Unfortunately, no linemen are expected in the area tonight, but the crew said we're expected to be back on tomorrow.

In any case, the transfer station will finally be open for garbage disposal tomorrow, and we will be doing a complete dump of everything in the fridge (finally, we've kept it shut this whole time, except when there was still usable food in the freezer), and I will get to clean out the whole thing.

In other news, my boyfriend is a supervisor at a company that delivers linen to hospitals. One of the supervisors of another district had to cover a route in my boyfriends district because my boyfriend was training a new driver. Unfortunately, something happened on the supervisors return, as he veered off the highway and crashed in an embankment-the cause is unknown at the moment. The truck was completely flattened and the supervisor was DOA. I am so nervous about the amount of driving my boyfriend does on a daily basis with these box trucks, and it has severely increased my fear. If he was not training the new driver, he would have been driving this truck today... I am at a loss of words right now, my boyfriend seems OK. But I'm so, so worried about this. This could have been him, and I feel so terrible for this guy's family. He was 27, and just had a baby a month or so ago. Just so tragic. I just thought I would share...
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    August Week 1 Weigh In:

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Great job @cmhubbard92 ! Is your power still out? What's the ETA? We got several more inches of rain yesterday but thankful that we have AC. The mosquitos are going to be out in full force next week. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐ŸฆŸ

@DaffyGirl88 it is now almost 8pm, and we still have no ETA. Eversource has done a very half-assed job at giving any time estimates, as my moms area said still assessing, but her power was back on around 10am. This is our third day.

trmeqozyuhm0.jpg
    They finally removed this limb down the road from us, which I believe was the cause of our power outage. Unfortunately, no linemen are expected in the area tonight, but the crew said we're expected to be back on tomorrow.

In any case, the transfer station will finally be open for garbage disposal tomorrow, and we will be doing a complete dump of everything in the fridge (finally, we've kept it shut this whole time, except when there was still usable food in the freezer), and I will get to clean out the whole thing.

In other news, my boyfriend is a supervisor at a company that delivers linen to hospitals. One of the supervisors of another district had to cover a route in my boyfriends district because my boyfriend was training a new driver. Unfortunately, something happened on the supervisors return, as he veered off the highway and crashed in an embankment-the cause is unknown at the moment. The truck was completely flattened and the supervisor was DOA. I am so nervous about the amount of driving my boyfriend does on a daily basis with these box trucks, and it has severely increased my fear. If he was not training the new driver, he would have been driving this truck today... I am at a loss of words right now, my boyfriend seems OK. But I'm so, so worried about this. This could have been him, and I feel so terrible for this guy's family. He was 27, and just had a baby a month or so ago. Just so tragic. I just thought I would share...

OMG that is awful! So sad, and so scary!! I'm sorry you are going through all of this. ๐Ÿ˜ข
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    August Week 1 Weigh In:

Happy Friday everyone!!!

trmeqozyuhm0.jpg

OMG that is awful! So sad, and so scary!! I'm sorry you are going through all of this. ๐Ÿ˜ข

@DaffyGirl88 thanks. I'm just honestly so emotional about it... I worry about this stuff all the time, and it just hit me so hard when he told me.
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    8/7/2020
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 67.6
    Steps: 6,284

Goals:
    Exercise 30 Minutes 5x/week: โœ”โœ”โœ”โœ”โœ”โœ”
    12,000 steps 5x/week: โœ–โœ–โœ–โœ”โœ–โœ–
    <50 net carbs: โœ”(19)โœ”(16)โœ”(27)โœ–(52)โœ”(33)โœ”(15)

Reflections:
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    8/7
    Logged food and was not under calories
    Exercise 20 minutes walking
    Water 8 cups
    Steps 5,582
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Friday 7 August
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water: 84 oz
    Steps: 13,277

Easing back into non-vacation life. ๐Ÿ˜Š
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    OUR POWER IS BACK ON!
    I just emptied the fridge, started a deep clean of the whole thing, and am making our shopping list. The only things we were able to keep was butter, beer, and Gatorade.

I'm disappointed with what we lost, but we are going to try sending a few receipts to the power company for lost food, a few people have had success with that. Fortunately, we can afford to replace it, but it's an unnecessary expense... So many just purchased food with their monthly benefits, so I have no idea what they will do! Counting our blessings this morning.
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Hi Christine, I am so sorry to learn about the death of your boyfriend's supervisor. That is heartbreaking, especially with him being so young and with a new baby. I am sure it is a frightening time. Thinking of you all & take care!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Richmondwriter Weigh-In for 8/8:
    PW: 143.2
    CW: 140.6 :)

MUAC for 8/7:
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercised: No

Protein 25%, Fats 20%, Carbs 55%
    40 carb or less dinner: No
  • pandygirl1
    pandygirl1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Username: pandygirl1
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 288.4
    Current Week's Weight: 287

Loss To Date: TBBT (-1.4 lbs)
    Not much for first week's weigh-in. Overall weight-loss (113 lbs)

This past week has not been a very good one I lack energy and motivation. Dealing with a lot of health issues.

My Diabetes is out of control, even though my eating habits have changed for the better and I'm eating healthier, exercising more.
    The time before last my A1C was 8.5%, which is high. But when the last blood work came back (taken on July 16th) it was 10.9 % which is really out of control. Usually my blood is checked once every 3 months, but because it's so high they had me do blood work again on Thursday August 6th. The doctor also increased one of my Diabetes meds (on 3 kind) to the full amount that can be taken for that particular medication.

I really don't know what else to do. Seems like I'm the reverse of what normally happens to people who lose a lot of weight and change their lifestyle for the better.
    For years I've heard that if I lost 100, even 50 lbs my Diabetes would improve greatly or go away altogether. Once again, I've (my body) has proven them wrong, honestly I wish they had been right.

I'm a little stressed with what is happening to me (my body), and how it is making me feel sluggish, and having little to no energy most of the time. I still force my self to get up and clean my apartment, and take care the cats, as will as exercise including some walking. I refuse to give up, and will keep going in the hope that all the good that I'm doing now, will kick in and things will change for the better in regards to my health.
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 8/7
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 10842
    Water:96

Just for today:STFD 69, 5000 ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™€๏ธ, 16 hr IF, KD14, prayer ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™‚๏ธ& meditation ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ

Yesterday :STFD68โœ…10000 ๐Ÿšถโ€โ™€๏ธโœ…, 20+ hr IFโœ… keto D 13โœ…prayer ๐ŸงŽโ€โ™‚๏ธ& meditation ๐Ÿง˜โ€โ™€๏ธ โœ…

Weigh in week: 1
    Last Week's weight: 155.8
    Todays Weight: 151.8

Wow this keto stuff is really working for this menopausal mama. Hot flashes and night sweats only 2 in the last 2 weeks, I had a chia chip list night and could immediately taste the organic cane sugar (hehe how thatโ€™s different than sugar ) that was in them ๐Ÿคฎ. Had to put them back . Have been getting my crunch fix with whisps so much better for me. I am on a roll pray it stays that way ....by the grace of the Lord

@cmhubbard92
    i need to reduce my step goal to 65000 (70000) is out of reach when I work from home 2 days a week now

Thanks have a wonderfully blessed weekend