TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (August)

Options

Replies

• pandygirl1
    pandygirl1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    @cmhubbard92,

This week I'm not going to participate in the daily challenges, just do my weekly weight-in.

I'll still be working on my weight-loss, with healthier food choices and exercise, as I'm able.

Thanks,
    Karla

• murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 8/8
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 6238
    Water:120

Just for today: church on line, prayer πŸ§Žβ€β™‚οΈ& meditation πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ, 36 hr IF, KD15, 6000 πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ,STFD70

Yesterday : STFD 69, 5000 πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ, 16 hr IF, KD14, prayer πŸ§Žβ€β™‚οΈ& meditation πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈ

Happy Sunday
  • LiveLaughLove1969
    LiveLaughLove1969 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I forgot to check in with weight Friday. Don’t know if too late
    So sorry

Week 1 (I think)
    LiveLaughLove1969
    Last week weight: 186.7
    This weeks weight: 188
    Weigh Day: Friday
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    8/9
    Logged food and was under calories
    Exercise 25 minutes cardio
    Water 8 cups
    Steps 5,755
  • DaffyGirl88
    DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Sunday 9 August
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water: 96 oz
    Steps: 13,123

Back to work today. πŸ˜• So much nicer floating on the water. 🌊
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 8/9:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes (-11 calories)
    Exercised: yes - walking

Protein 17%, Fat 33%, 50% Carbs

40 carb or less dinner? yes
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 8/9
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    Steps : 4901
    Water:88

Just for today: KD16, 10000 πŸšΆβ€β™€οΈ,STFD71, prayer πŸ§Žβ€β™‚οΈ& meditation πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈIF 20 hrs

Yesterday : church on lineβœ…prayer πŸ§Žβ€β™‚οΈ& meditation πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈβœ…, 36 hr IFπŸ‘ŽπŸ»( only lasted 22 hrs) KD15βœ… 6000 πŸšΆπŸ‘ŽπŸ»STFD70βœ…
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Sunday 9 August
    Track: yes

Water: 96 oz
    Steps: 13,123

Back to work today. πŸ˜• So much nicer floating on the water. 🌊

@DaffyGirl88
    I bet. Have a great day, though!
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @cmhubbard92
    I am glad you enjoyed kayaking. The scenery looks beautiful.

I am so sorry for the terrible news, I will send out prayers for the man's family, and for your boyfriend's safety. I completely understand how you feel about him having to be on the road.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: Β»
    I am passing on my weigh-in this week. If I can't get it together by next Saturday, then cut me loose....I am not helping anyone! My husband is home now for the next two weeks (at least) so I should be able to stay focused and hopefully right the ship before he does eventually go back to work.

@HASWLRS
    We will not cut you loose. I have been just been gaining weight these past few months and you guys are still keeping me around. It's hard to keep focus sometimes, but we are here to cheer you on and encourage you to turn back around and refocus. You can do it!

• brandi_84
    Options
    Username: pandygirl1
    Weigh In Week: Aug- week 1
    Weigh In Day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 288.4
    Current Week's Weight: 287

Loss To Date: TBBT (-1.4 lbs)
    Not much for first week's weigh-in. Overall weight-loss (113 lbs)

This past week has not been a very good one I lack energy and motivation. Dealing with a lot of health issues.

My Diabetes is out of control, even though my eating habits have changed for the better and I'm eating healthier, exercising more.
    The time before last my A1C was 8.5%, which is high. But when the last blood work came back (taken on July 16th) it was 10.9 % which is really out of control. Usually my blood is checked once every 3 months, but because it's so high they had me do blood work again on Thursday August 6th. The doctor also increased one of my Diabetes meds (on 3 kind) to the full amount that can be taken for that particular medication.

I really don't know what else to do. Seems like I'm the reverse of what normally happens to people who lose a lot of weight and change their lifestyle for the better.
    For years I've heard that if I lost 100, even 50 lbs my Diabetes would improve greatly or go away altogether. Once again, I've (my body) has proven them wrong, honestly I wish they had been right.

I'm a little stressed with what is happening to me (my body), and how it is making me feel sluggish, and having little to no energy most of the time. I still force my self to get up and clean my apartment, and take care the cats, as will as exercise including some walking. I refuse to give up, and will keep going in the hope that all the good that I'm doing now, will kick in and things will change for the better in regards to my health.

@pandygirl1
    Refusing to give up is the attitude to have. I am so sorry you are struggling to get you diabetes under control. But keep working at it.
    You had an excellent loss this week.
  • brandi_84
    Options
    @murdog3t
    I am glad you are having great results with keto. You have been doing awesome.
  • schmonthei
    schmonthei Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    8/10 Weight: 225
    8/9:
    Tracking: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes - hot yoga

After living a nomadic lifestyle for the past week because of the power outages, the power is back on and I’m back on track. Living with my sister in Mass for the week. She makes me exercise every day, even if I protest. First hot yoga class since December. I can’t believe how much I missed it! Great job everyone and keep up the good work!
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    8/10/2020
    Tracked: yes

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 130.7
    Steps: 16987

Goals:
    Exercise 30 Minutes 5x/week: βœ”βœ”
    12,000 steps 5x/week: βœ–βœ”
    <50 net carbs: βœ”(12)βœ”(25)

Reflections:
    I made keto brownies today! I had one before I came to read and lay down, and it was super yummy! Very buttery/moist, but super delish!
    ala5xbw6woja.jpg
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Weekly challenge
    Monday
    tracked: yes
    under: yes
    12c water: yes

Sun: no
    Mon: yes