DaffyGirl88 Posts: 4,561 Member
    Options
    Monday 10 August
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes

Water: 88 oz
    Steps: 12,423

The day was not what I had hoped. Spent more than 2 hrs sitting in a socially distant waiting room getting a new ID card. Then spent the rest of the day sitting in front of my computer trying to get caught up with work. Here's to a new day, happy Tuesday!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    This is not going to be a good week for me, or month really.
    Sunday was a family bbq. Tomorrow is my wedding anniversary. Thursday I am seeing some friends I don’t really see anymore for a happy hour. Friday I start vacation.
    So actually it will be really fun but I know my weigh won’t be too great.
    Speaking of vacation we are going camping and the whole goal is to be away from tv, phones, and just 2020 in general so I won’t be checking in or weighing in that week.

Some good vibes: I will make every other day this week a healthy day like I did today. Since we are going camping there will be lots of hiking and kayaking so I will exercise away some of those empty calories.
    Finally, I am really glad I rejoined. Even on the not so great personal weeks it reminds me that being in this group still makes me think about being accountable whenever possible.

@erikNJ We're glad you rejoined also. Enjoy your time with family and friends that you haven't seen. There's so much more to life than logging food and posting in this forum. Hiking and kayaking sounds wonderful!
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    You guys are awesome! I don't want to leave; I just want to try to succeed!

Lately I had been doing anything but trying. Then I thought about it, and realized that there is no good reason for me to be struggling - I am neither injured nor ill, no major projects in the works, employment status still the same, relationship really solid, finances in shape and everyone that is close to me is also doing just fine. Having my husband home is exactly the ticket I needed. We have gone for a walk every day since Saturday (his first day off). Tomorrow he has a conference call capital budget meeting at 9 am, and we already talked about getting up early to get coffee and a walk in before his meeting starts! Then after lunch we are driving to the city to get new walking shoes (for him) and running shoes (for me). I am still about ten pounds from where I want to be before I start running again, but at least I'll have the shoes ready!!

I got caught up reading all the posts. There have been some incredible weigh-ins this first week, but also some personal struggles and tragedies. I am sorry I was not around to celebrate with you or to offer hugs. I plan to do better.

@HASWLRS Yay, you're back! Glad that you and your husband are enjoying some time together. Have fun shopping! Don't forget your 😷. 😉
  • richmondwriter
    richmondwriter Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS - Yay! That's great news. And getting the new shoes is a good motivator! You are already off to a great start, as met all your goals on Sunday.
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 8/10:
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes (-62 calories)
    Exercised: yes

Protein 24%, 20% Fats, 56% Carbs - getting there on the protein
    40 carb or less dinner: yes
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 8/10
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 4718
    Water:96

Just for today: KD17, 6000 🚶 STFD 72, prayer 🧎‍♂️& meditation 🧘‍♀️IF 20+ hrs

Yesterday : KD16✅ 10000 🚶‍♀️👎🏻, STFD71✅, prayer 🧎‍♂️& meditation 🧘‍♀️✅IF 20 hrs✅

Happy Tuesday
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I overindulged this weekend with at my grandma's but we're home now and don't plan on anymore trips for the foreseeable future. Two of the girls started back up at dance classes this week and my older kids start online school next week (for at least 4 weeks). I'm still trying intermittent fasting but after some research I decided I need to kind of ease my way into it so this week I'm trying 14hour fasts.

Sun 8/9
    tracking: no
    calories: no
    exercise: no
    water: 24oz

Mon 8/10
    tracking: yes
    calories: yes
    exercise: 30min upper body video
    water: 90oz
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Monday, August 10th

logged: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, a 53 minute walk
    water: yes, 12 cups
    steps: 13,851
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options
    8/11/2020

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 120
    Steps: 17,814

Goals:
    Exercise 30 Minutes 5x/week: ✔✔✔
    12,000 steps 5x/week: ✖✔✔
    <50 net carbs: ✔(12)✔(25)✔(26)

Reflections:
    I'm sorry I haven't commented a lot! It seems to have gotten a bit more active here as I am getting back to work this week. I will try to communicate more over the next few days, but I can't make any promises! :)

@HASWLRS I am glad you picked up running shoes! Once you've gotten back into the swing of things, I hope you start running again! I am glad you won't leave us! Don't give up!

@erikNJ I am glad you are trying to make things healthier in a sense, trying to create a balance! I hope you enjoy your vacation coming up! If you want, you can weigh in early so you don't miss it while you're away! Also, happy anniversary! Enjoy yourselves!
  • mhassan160
    mhassan160 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    8/11
    Logged food and was under calories
    No exercise
    Water 6 cups
    Steps 6,000
  • schmonthei
    schmonthei Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    8/10
    Tracking: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes - walking

8/11
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: none
  • DaffyGirl88
    Options
    Tuesday 11 August
    Track: yes

Water: 88 oz
    Steps: 18,449
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    8/11/2020

Step & Water Challenge:

Goals:

Reflections:
    I'm sorry I haven't commented a lot! It seems to have gotten a bit more active here as I am getting back to work this week. I will try to communicate more over the next few days, but I can't make any promises! :)

@HASWLRS I am glad you picked up running shoes! Once you've gotten back into the swing of things, I hope you start running again! I am glad you won't leave us! Don't give up!

@erikNJ I am glad you are trying to make things healthier in a sense, trying to create a balance! I hope you enjoy your vacation coming up! If you want, you can weigh in early so you don't miss it while you're away! Also, happy anniversary! Enjoy yourselves!

I will be here through this weekend so I will get this weeks weigh in. It’s next Monday we leave so I wont be around for that weeks weigh in
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    8/11/2020

Step & Water Challenge:

Goals:

Reflections:

I will be here through this weekend so I will get this weeks weigh in. It’s next Monday we leave so I wont be around for that weeks weigh in

@erikNJ awesome! I thought that you were leaving Friday/when your vacation started! Thanks for clearing that up!
  • murdog3t
    murdog3t Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    Date: 8/11
    Username: Murdog3t
    logged food: yes
    under calories: yes
    exercise: yes
    Steps : 2884
    Water:96

Just for today: KD18, 10000 🚶 STFD 73, prayer 🧎‍♂️& meditation 🧘‍♀️IF 20+ hrs

Yesterday : KD17 ✅ 6000🚶 👎🏻STFD 72✅ prayer 🧎‍♂️& meditation ✅🧘‍♀️IF 20+✅

@cmhubbard92 : am I posting my water & steps on the wrong spreadsheet? Please advise

Happy hump day
  • cmhubbard92
    Options
    @murdog3t you are posting on the right one. I'm way behind on putting everyone's steps/ water in for both weeks!
  • richmondwriter
    Options
    Richmondwriter MUAC for 8/11:
    Under: no (-18 calories)
    Exercised: yes - 30 minutes mall walking

26% Protein, 27% Fats, 47% Carbs - happy with this protein count
    40 carb or under dinner: yes
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    Tues 8/11
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: 30min barre legs video
    Water: 90oz
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Ultimate Accountability Challenge- August Week #1(Sunday, August 2 to Sat, Aug 8)

Winner's Circle 6 or 7 days
    @murdog3t (7)
    @cmhubbard92 (7)

Way to go!!

]Notable Effort:- 4 or 5 days
    @pandygirl (4)

Attempted 3 or less days
    @richmondwriter (3)
    @erikNJ (3)
    @thedestar (3)
    @DaffyGirl88 (2)
    @Benbowers (2)
    @HASWLRS (1)

*If I have missed anyone or made any mistakes, let me know. I will make sure you get a shout out.

• cmhubbard92
    Options
    8/12/2020

Step & Water Challenge:
    Water: 113.8oz
    Steps: 20,184

Goals:
    Exercise 30 Minutes 5x/week: ✔✔✔✔
    12,000 steps 5x/week: ✖✔✔✔
    <50 net carbs: ✔(12)✔(25)✔(26)✔(30)

Reflections:
    Wednesday is done! Looking forward to Friday!