Replies

• Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Weigh In Wednesday

KittyInBoots17
    PW: 231.2
    CW: 229.8

I don't know why I can't do better than this. I just hover around 230ish back and forth. Well, I know why, I do ok, then overeat, and back and forth. Summer has always been an issue for me. When it's hot, I don't feel like doing much, so I eat and don't think about the cals - yet I know counting cals works. Ice cream. Who has half a cup as the suggested serving size?! LOL.

I struggle with ice cream big time! Luckily, the basement gym stays at about 60 degrees all year round, so I make myself work out more to earn some extra ice cream lol
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. Who has half a cup as the suggested serving size?! LOL.

I LOVE ice cream but we make it ourselves from frozen bananas. Not super low calorie but:

1. Crazy delicious
    2. Portion controlled (you have to eat it as soon as you make it so you’re limited to what you just made
    3. No weird additives, preservatives etc
    4. You can experiment with what ingredients you like. I like bananas, vanilla and a dash of almond milk but my husband likes cinnamon in his. Blueberries are also a fantastic addition when in season.

I have to admit though my serving is a lot bigger than half a cup :-)

• hipari
    hipari Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Hmm, I’m better with ice cream than I thought! I have small dessert bowls that are one cup when filled to the brim. With ice cream that doesn’t fit every corner even in the bottom and doesn’t fill it like liquid, I might be closer to half a cup than I thought. That doesn’t account for second servings...

My weight just Does. Not. Go. Down. Today it’s probably just carb bloat + doms bloat after the acrobatics class, but still. Anyway, my scale calculates body fat percentage and that’s been coming down slowly. So I calculated, and according to my scale I’ve at least lost a pound of fat during all this yo-yoing while staying the same weight. I’m definitely taking the fat percentage with a grain of salt, but still.

I’m getting a body composition test done in exactly two weeks, I’m kinda excited and nervous.
  • Be_theBest_Me
    Be_theBest_Me Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Been super crazy this week!! Gonna work out today though!! Gonna track my fooood. Gonna get my head out my *kitten*. PMS has got me eating everything!! Ugh
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    WEIGH IN REMINDERS:

@Shandke

Friday
    @cre804
    @bigblues11
    @floecity
    @carriestrine
    @KelGen02
    @bfgolfer
    @imgwendolyn2015
    @nicoleisme
    @ForLangston
    @guitargirl55

Saturday
    @krupalip
    @Beka3695 - Captain/Mod
    @machchic
    @Loriab901
    @biketheworld
    @Be_theBest_Me
    @xiaolongbao
    @elf31
    @Dogmom1978

Our numbers are looking great this week!!!! let's keep it up!!

ITS GOOD TO BE GREEN!!!!!!!!

yf8j170tnxyz.jpg
  • Shandke
    Shandke Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    PW. 132.8
    CW. 133

Well, wrong direction... again!
  • Dogmom1978
    Dogmom1978 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    de9h28fevmuo.png

Goodbye 38D... hello 36C 😞

The same thing happens to me. It’s the ONLY place I want to keep the fat and it’s the first place I lose it. 🥺
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Username: imgwendolyn2015
    Weigh In Day: Friday
    PW (Previous Weight):187.8
    CW (Current Weight):187.2
    Can't get discouraged. A loss is a loss.

EXACTLY! You are headed in the right direction
  • Beka3695
    Options
    Beka3695
    Saturday
    PW 191.2
    CW 188.2
    LTD: 53.8

I am 0.2 lbs from being 75% to goal. Could not work up a poop or even pee again. I tried! HAHAHAHA

I am traveling home this weekend, so posting early again. I am very happy with my progress lately. I have not been in the 180s since April of 2018. I am quite pleased with myself.
  • Xiaolongbao
    Xiaolongbao Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »
    Beka3695
    Saturday
    PW 191.2
    CW 188.2
    LTD: 53.8

I am 0.2 lbs from being 75% to goal. Could not work up a poop or even pee again. I tried! HAHAHAHA

I am traveling home this weekend, so posting early again. I am very happy with my progress lately. I have not been in the 180s since April of 2018. I am quite pleased with myself.

Great work. You should definitely be pleased with yourself. I only joined in August but this month you are killing it.
  • cre804
    cre804 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Cre804
    PW 196.0
    CW 195.0
    LTD 42.5
This discussion has been closed.