Options
    08/21 steps 14973

Maintenance weigh in 133.6
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    ikdklhl17x3x.jpeg
    Introducing Summer Sky.
    I have been sewing her a summer wardrobe. This is her Fairy dress. Moms helping me with the fairy wings.
    ug53ate3dmt5.jpeg
    czwva4z6bs7c.jpeg
    I also made her a nightgown and butterfly sundress.

That's so lovely!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,131 Member
    Options
    WEEK FOUR starts tomorrow! Only one more week to finish up the month with a bang.
    77mqmm2ewu8q.png
    We need some fresh and fun challenge ideas! This week's has been serious and reflective, last week was fitness bingo, what should we do this week? Please go over and post any ideas you have, no matter how incomplete or silly they might be --

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10802654/the-idea-lounge#latest
  • kirsten11872
    kirsten11872 Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Hello & happy Saturday!😊

I’m feeling great, down over 2 pounds & getting so close to goal! I’m able to wear clothes that have not fit in so long!

Sitting at the salon right now getting my highlights done. Nothing too crazy!

@Mrsbell8well thanks! I feel great! Your food always looks amazing!😋

@sleepymom5 trying to figure out where to go with the hubby tonight. 😊

Have a great weekend! 😁🌼
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the doll compliments. Made the adorable fairy wings today. Will post a picture at some point. Skylynn my 10 year old granddaughter is with us this weekend and enjoying Summer Sky.
    I have 7 more pieces I am sewing for her.
    My goal is to be done by September 15th then start Autumn Amber. I was at Walmart yesterday. They just got their fall fabrics in. I was able to get beautiful fabrics at much cheaper than I paid at fabric store. When I went to check out they were also discounted!
    Started my 12 week walking program this morning with Skylynn and Lula Mae. First day is only 15 minutes. Week 12 ends with an hour. I made it to week 6 in April before ending in back troubles. Lula Mae and I have actually completed it once before. I have to say I am so happy to be back doing yoga.
    Slept great. Helped to have carbs last night.
    Started the day with a huge green protein smoothie. I needed it. Making zoodles and a raw sun dried tomato sauce for lunch. Potatoes, broccoli and curry kraut for dinner.
    Have a great weekend everyone. Off to do yoga.
  • timibotkin
    timibotkin Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Steps
    S 17,565
    M 15,323
    T 15,244
    W 16,846
    T 15,760
    F 17,893
    S 12,826
    Was close to getting over 15k each day! I slept half the day yesterday so I’m surprised I was able to get in as many as I did! I hope everyone has a great day!
This discussion has been closed.